Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
They look awful. Are they one of those tricksy things that seem awful but in fact taste ok, or is it bad all the way down?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Boinks posted:

It was bad all the way down, and the texture was really awful, like mushy slimy mac n cheese rolled in cheeto dust.

That's exactly why these seemed like they would be disgusting to me. The texture. It's nice to know I can guess correctly sometimes. Don't worry tho I won't get a big head over it. :smug:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's burger king and isn't chicken fries. So it's bad.

My dad would always feed me burger king when I was a kid and we were on the road or in a hurry. I only half understand why. Like yeah I get that shoving a burger down a kid's throat is the quickest and easiest way to ensure your child doesn't start gnawing your arm off, but why loving burger king? More than half the time he was eating too and it was the same poo poo. Bk has always burnt the gently caress out of their patties. The dude was no stranger to good meat, so I just dunno man.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Putty posted:

i get chest pain whenever i eat a corndog, i have no idea why besdies it may be that physically bad for you

good thing burger king has the new hot food meme

You sound fat but if not, acid reflux probably. Easily medicated either with over the counter drugs or eating something with the opposite kind of ph as whatever is causing the issue.

If you are fat, it's your heart beginning to fail. RIP.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Captain Yossarian posted:

Bk is actually good you ungrateful fuckman

Oh, I'm not pissy about it. I wolfed that poo poo down happily as a child, and still will if hungry and wothout other options. It's just puzzling. Why BK dad? With all the half decent options out there?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Mozi posted:

have you considered the possibility that you yourself are actually the secret child of the 'BURGER KING' himself living under an assumed identity a-la Superman and Clark Kent?!?!??!?!??!

Nah. Superman can't die and neither can the King. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Whoops. Was that too black for even gbs? My bad. Brits will prolly get it though.

• Locked thread