Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I actually had chest pains after eating these. But I did it for you GBS. I did it for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Sorry, the chest pain made it hard to search past page 1...

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

But, you know, I'm a sucker for a good pun. I couldn't help it.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Mods can you please merge this with the Burger King Mac N' Cheetos megathread? tia

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Nathilus posted:

They look awful. Are they one of those tricksy things that seem awful but in fact taste ok, or is it bad all the way down?

It was bad all the way down, and the texture was really awful, like mushy slimy mac n cheese rolled in cheeto dust.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I gave one to my toddler. This probably makes me a horrible parent.

But even she wouldn't take more than a few bites out of it and mac n' cheese is her loving favorite thing ever.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

psychokitty posted:

reported to dfs

It's actually not that bad compared to some other stuff we've bought for her. Don't ever read the nutritional information on a tiny box of yogurt covered raisins.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

schmitty9800 posted:

you do know that most catholic monasteries will take that kid in if you can't handle things

My kid's a girl, not a boy.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Speaking of Burger King this is a true story.

I have a very vivid Burger King memory from when I was 4 or 5. The Burger King in Minot, ND circa 1985 was dumb enough to put a merry-go-round INSIDE of the building. I remember eating my kids meal or whatever and spinning around and around on that thing until I barfed all over the floor.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Dreddout posted:

The most disturbing thing in this thread is the fact that you managed to breed and reproduce.

You're telling me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Carmant posted:

You got chest pains from some cheese and bread? Might want to start exercising dude.

Yeah, but only on the left side.

• Locked thread