Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!

Yes goons, it's finally here, or in testing at least. Taco Bell is reportedly testing the Cheeto burrito after I can only assume you assholes were spotted shoving cheetos into your burritos at Taco Bell. Well now they'll do it for you. Truly, the future is now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
haha goons and chetoh voted 5 goon sir excellent work quality op hope you are braised like a rack of ribs in the smoldering fires of hell

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
this thread is like taco bell

it's cheap and sounded like a good idea at the time but is immediately followed with a bad case of the shits

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
no seriously i have diarrhea and i blame the op

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
:sad: that TacoBell is copying Burger King's success!

Pudding Huxtable posted:

this thread is like taco bell

it's cheap and sounded like a good idea at the time but is immediately followed with a bad case of the shits

Quality av/post

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

i like taco bell

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Healthy Nut Snack
Mar 23, 2016

Decadence in box

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Really gay and bad

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Really gay and bad

please dont sign your posts

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Nooner posted:

please dont sign your posts

:holymoley:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Take some of those Burger King Mac and Cheetos, then order a Double Down from KFC. Put the Mac and Cheetos between the chicken breasts, order two Cheetoritoes, and use those as bread.

Embrace infinity.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I'd maybe try one but original hard shells are the best.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
burritos are good

best, actually

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Just kidding I only eat OHS.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

King of Bees posted:

Just kidding I only eat OHS.

Old Horny Sluts? :confused:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I would eat this.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I'll order it for $1.49 and then complain about it not being good

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I had to try these out of sheer morbid curiosity

It's like a warmed over cheese doodle with cafeteria quality macaroni and cheese inside. :sad:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It just LOOKS salty. Like I can taste the salt just by looking at it.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Big Beef City posted:

It just LOOKS salty. Like I can taste the salt just by looking at it.

I was just going to say that the usual 1-1.3gms of sodium per burrito can only get worse when throwing in processed snacks into it. Yuuuuck

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
This sounds terrible.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I wonder if the cheetos marketing team is frustrated by their products association with nerds. They need to start paying for some social media savvy brand advocates. Get some popular instagram accounts posting pics with cheetos.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Why are these fast food companies adding cheetos to everything?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Gaunab posted:

Yum! foods owns both the snack foods and the restaurants adding them to menu options. ...and Pepsi.

Jonny_Rocket
Mar 13, 2007

"Inspiration, move me brightly"
This sounds like something I'd order when I'm incredibly baked, but then immediately regret it afterwards :taco:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Gaunab posted:

The doritos taco was a ridiculously huge, unprecedented success for taco bell, which made both fast food companies and snack companies realise the value of cobranded menu items. Frito-lays have evidently pursued contracts with a number of fast food companies, and are pushing cheetos this year. Probably because cheetos have massively declined market share over the last decade but cheeto dust is cheap to manufacture and people continue to like the taste if not the product, so the brand might still have value if worked into other products.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i hope cheetos makes a full recovery in market share and continues to be a profit driver for frito lay and its owner pepsico

godspeed, cheetos

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

These gimmick items are pointless because they aren't a cheesy gordita crunch. When I go to taco bell, i'm not going to taco bell. I'm going to cheesy gordita crunch store.

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Moon Atari posted:

I wonder if the cheetos marketing team is frustrated by their products association with nerds. They need to start paying for some social media savvy brand advocates. Get some popular instagram accounts posting pics with cheetos.

nerds have the income potential of adults but the emotional and self control skills of 5 year olds so theyre a solid market

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Original hard shells with one pack hot and one pack mild. That's how you do taco bell

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
soft shell chicken tacos

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Moon Atari posted:

The doritos taco was a ridiculously huge, unprecedented success for taco bell, which made both fast food companies and snack companies realise the value of cobranded menu items. Frito-lays have evidently pursued contracts with a number of fast food companies, and are pushing cheetos this year. Probably because cheetos have massively declined market share over the last decade but cheeto dust is cheap to manufacture and people continue to like the taste if not the product, so the brand might still have value if worked into other products.

Cheetos scented candles. Cheetos flavored sleepwear. Cheetos branded socks, to make your feet look like either crunchy or puffed cheeto. Cheeto pool toys.

Get into the Cheetos experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Jellidelic posted:

nerds have the income potential of adults but the emotional and self control skills of 5 year olds so theyre a solid market

For junk food companies the target consumer is not who they actually want the brand to be associated with. Fat people eat more junk food and drink more soda than anyone, but you won't see them in the marketing material. Alcoholics account for more alcohol consumption than all other consumers combined, but they aren't the brand advocates any company wants. The same strategy is true of nerds, with a few notable and controversial exceptions.

rotinaj posted:

Cheetos scented candles. Cheetos flavored sleepwear. Cheetos branded socks, to make your feet look like either crunchy or puffed cheeto. Cheeto pool toys.

Get into the Cheetos experience.

Cheeto dust set to replace environmentally hazardous microbeads in a range of cosmetic products.

• Locked thread