Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
memba this
This poll is closed.
goku 130 46.43%
goku 150 53.57%
Total: 190 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

pls dont objectify the bisexual latinx taco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Rasmussen posted:

They were getting suspicious after all the oil paintings.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Pvt.Scott posted:

Want a blowjob, hunk? Just buy this $10 of ditch weed.

Well...ok....

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Autechresaint posted:

That isn't a real Nazca line is it? How could they let that happen?

Oh sweet summer child . . .

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

One rainy day Prime Minister Winston Churchill was due to be entertained by a visiting magician named Jimmy Grippo. Grippo brought only a single deck of cards when he was ushered in Churchill's office. He asked Winston to mentally select one of the 52 cards without touching the deck or saying anything other than when he was ready. Churchill said he had selected a card, whereupon Grippo said some magic words and flung the entire deck against a nearby window, blasting cards all over the floor. He picked them up one at a time and counted as he did so, coming up with 51. The only card missing was the one Churchill had mentally chosen. Grippo pulled back the curtains on the window to reveal the card stuck to the glass, on the outside, soaked with rain.

• Locked thread