Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

gently caress, these people have the worst timing. I'm taking a massive stinky dump and the cleaning crew has come in and are starting to clean the other stalls. Do I hurry up and finish my business and walk out without washing my hands or making eye contact? Or should I finish get up and walk out proudly and tip an imaginary fedora as I say good morning to them? Maybe I can just sit in the stall and hope they clean the other stalls and leave?

It's even worse when they decide to wait outside the restroom for you to finish and you leave and they all glare at you like you are the devil for pooping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*gets a blowjer from a chick with a mustache while a giant poop is stimulatin' that prostate*

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
"hey cleaning crew how about you clean my butt! lmao" something like that

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

gently caress, these people have the worst timing. I'm taking a massive stinky dump and the cleaning crew has come in and are starting to clean the other stalls. Do I hurry up and finish my business and walk out without washing my hands or making eye contact? Or should I finish get up and walk out proudly and tip an imaginary fedora as I say good morning to them? Maybe I can just sit in the stall and hope they clean the other stalls and leave?

It's even worse when they decide to wait outside the restroom for you to finish and you leave and they all glare at you like you are the devil for pooping.

how is this even a question op, you pretend they don't exist like you always do

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
You have a whole crew for cleaning the bathroom?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hey I'm using this

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
*lets out suppressed laugh through noise in nose because I'm reading a funny thing on my phone*
*immediately makes believe I'm blowing my nose*

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Dave_Indeed posted:

*gets a blowjer from a chick with a mustache while a giant poop is stimulatin' that prostate*

While making full eye contact with the male custodian peering through the cracks of the stall.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
It's almost as bad as when your parents come home to find you've yet again paid for retard masturbation services, op

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Libelous Slander posted:

It's almost as bad as when your parents come home to find you've yet again paid for retard masturbation services, op

So he's self employed?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I got stuck in this situation right after I sat down at the Brussels airport. They just did their thing and left my stall alone and were gone when I got out. If they had been in there I would have just avoided eye contact/talking just like everyone else should in the bathroom and washed my hands and left.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I guess first thing I would do is put my clothes back on

Svdl
May 9, 2006

Around the world
One time, the cleaning crew managed to somehow unlock and barge in the stall I was currently taking a poo poo in.

They were very surprised and apologetic, but I just can't imagine why.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
"mom get out, I'm poo poo"

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Happens to me all the time. Morning schedules line up, I guess.

Try not to make it weird, but it will be anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

just say that the stink crew aint done

• Locked thread