Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Sign me up as a Houndmaster,Crusader, or Bounty Hunter,if at all possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Good to see I'm a Dogmans. Also,I don't usually take on Medium or Long quests until I unlock the Survivalist,but that's just my playstyle.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Klaus88 posted:

The style of narration would be hilarious and off-putting- in a less atmospheric game. :gonk:

*stomp a Goomba* Twisted! Reeling! About to break!

*crushed by a Thwomp* A powerful blow!

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Could you mod character dialogue? Because if you can,maybe you could make one of the Crusader's lines when he gets a crit into "I kick rear end for the Lord!" If you can't,maybe replace the text for the Brigand Vulf Town Event with "GODDAMMIT NOT NOW"

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

EponymousMrYar posted:

Yeah, don't trash the changes. Keep 'em around for varieties sake since after all, the ease and depth of moddability of Darkest Dungeon is also something to be shown off.

Bring 'em every once in awhile to living things up a bit. Thread/others suggestions for them included :v:

Seconding this motion.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

double nine posted:

I'm a ways further ahead from the LP and I'm killing all rank 3 bosses. Holy gently caress are those final reveals of how the prophet etc came to be awful.

Yeah. I keep expecting it to turn out that he also created Medieval European Godzilla or something like that because why the gently caress not at this point.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Genocyber posted:

https://a.desu.sh/jnbztz.webm

In which Highwang reveals he is a Sith. The only question is, is Iron Chitlin his apprentice, or his master?

Oh,please. We both know that the statement "only Sith deal in absolutes" is an absolute. :colbert:

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Sjonkel posted:

Am I the first to be killed in this LP, or am I remembering wrong?

Nah,there was another who fell before you. Who was also a Vestal. Noticing a theme here. It was Highwang's botched attempt at fighting the Shambler.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Sifting through the Youtube comments yielded this beauty:

Axetwin posted:

I find it funny how much poo poo Wang gets for how he builds but then people give him poo poo because he's not dying every other run. Hmmm I wonder why that is? But yeah yeah, Wang sucks. >.> Ok but in all seriousness, the constant making GBS threads on Wang while entertaining, is starting to delve into GM Arcturus territory, and after awhile his LP's became unbearable because of the constant negativity on him and the game he was playing. However, I agree with Wang, a second viewpoint about the game in LP form, would be interesting.

2 questions: 1. who is GM Arcturus and why is he so bad or problematic or whatever?

2.I guess talking poo poo about Wang is bad/problematic now?

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Don't worry,Jade gets shat on plenty in the Xcom 2 LP. God bless you,Guava.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

I guess that means that the Boos cover their faces not because they're shy but because their faces drive anyone who gazes into them mad?

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Mar 26, 2017

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Donkringel posted:

Wario would be the bounty hunter.

Yoshi would be the abomination.

Luigi is the caretaker.

A boss fight would be Petey Piranha in the Weald. He swallows a character and regains health.

Shouldn't Toadsworth be the Caretaker?

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Goddamit,I am an incompetent Dogman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Aumanor posted:

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem has, in fact been LPd to completion by Nine Wheels

Never did a compilation of the sanity effects,sadly.

• Locked thread