Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

spoonful of bromide and how I broke them with gokus pants and a private message containing goatse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

one time I posted pictures of my dick and balls with zelda runes on it to get a pedophile artist permabanned

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao one time I got probated for a week for asking if some kind of shock round was good ammunition for my work starting as a security guard at an actual local mall

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Slenderman and the resulting murders too.

no one died

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

YeahTubaMike posted:

does the pedocaust count as a saga?

that was gunchicka iirc

The ycs paralyzed girl or was there more than one

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Funky See Funky Do posted:

The guy that posted this still posts here.

what a neat guy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

id like to put forth a new ongoing saga the saga of the rap guy whose music is bad who is melting down and calling people names and demanding they post their own art since they are mocking his (I'm one of the they )

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

GeneX posted:

I found it here I think

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784888

wait no this is a different dumb thing

no that's it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Wedemeyer posted:

Speaking of musicians, who was that loving awful pirate rap goon group who managed to get onto some American Idol esque tv show and embarrass themselves? I remember criticizing them led to probations and bans lol

captain Dan I think

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Quidam Viator posted:

ahahahahahahaha kuuenbu

that poo poo was NEW once, like we can sit now and marvel at how hosed up that motherfucker was, but holy poo poo when it first happened i was ROLLING around laughing. It's purestrain gold, jerry

NO gently caress YOU DAD

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

when xandoom told the horror movie thread his girlfriend broke up with him because he's obsessed with chloe grace moretz I think his name is Kvlt! now

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i like a hot dog

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Wizard of Poz posted:

I remember this being "a thing" but don't recall why/story?

someone had one in their attic and couldn't figure out what it was and people were like it's obviously a common brush tail possum and it ended up being a somewhat forced meme where anyone who asked what something was would be told it was a common brush tail possum, duh.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

DrManiac posted:

That goon secret Santa where one goon sent someone a dreamcast filled with worms.

madeupchris he also sent a bag of literal garbage to a reddit secret Santa lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Popular Human posted:

Does anyone have a link to that thread about the weird T-shirt store that used generic templates and keywords to generate really bizarre designs? I laughed harder at that then almost anything I've read on the internet - and I want to see if any of the goons who ordered shirts from there got their merch.

omg I remember this it was described as an automatic dadaist machine

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

when this guy signed up yesterday to shill his stand up comedy today for votes for some contest

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

when casio came back today and hopefully is going to be arrested for being a pedophile again because he is really creepy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

various cheeses posted:

Bruiser's latest feat was convincing a bunch of brokebrains he was a lesbian helicopter pilot married to another woman, and then began posting a hilarious military erotic fiction his lesbian persona "found" in a garage sale.

I wouldn't believe anything the guy says on this forum but I do know this: the dude is funny as hell

bruisers legit one of the best posters

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

various cheeses posted:

Yeah well so are you

youre far too kind

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

symbolic posted:

gently caress i love Arf

one time he wrote a bot that made him steam message me "faggit" every 5 minutes if I was online and man it made me really upset he's seriously one of the most brilliant trolls I've ever seen

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i believe with all my heart windows xp was nooner

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

symbolic posted:

it was Nooner

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

it was Hell Yeah

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ill take credit but t wasn't me I'm. Not that clever

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

it's funny how accurate everything but putting himself as true neutral is

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dillbag posted:

There was a guy who wrote a script to put everyone on his ignore list and he crashed the forums.

oh I thought he did it to everyone individually no I think he sucks

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

da joose

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

who was the furry guy that was obsessed with yoshi? he would always post in read-aloud threads and eventually someone found some... pictures. lots of stuffed animals. DjYoshi1984 or somethin. i dont really remember

also whatever happened to horsey

and who was that guy that would post a giant wall of text every like 4 months or so?? i think it was like creative writing or part of his insane manifesto or something

djynn flyssa

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

one time uli commented on a picture I posted on Facebook and was like you have a wonderful smile I bet it lights up the room and that was so nice of him

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

what happened to his sister? I'm FB friends with nick and it's great to see how he's becoming a real person, and it's super weird when he comments on your personal pictures.

if by super weird you mean heartwarming and magical than I agree

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

opus111 posted:

he died.

lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

he just sounds like he wants to die but doesn't want to do it himself, to me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

that time when I saw the picture of the pig that pooped on its own massive testicles

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

LSD CURES JUNKIES posted:

I thought the guy who drew the goku pants and guy who got his kid taken by cps was the same dude?

i drew the goku pants and my first child was born on Monday so nope

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

A Kpro posted:

I swear there was a thread that someone made where they illustrate some of the more well known SA stories and that's how we found out the dude turned his life around and got his kids back.

illustrate e/n success stories

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

bunky posted:

did anyone post the thread where goons paid 30 bucks for the chance to get luxury items like motorcycles and vacations and ended up getting dollar store poo poo like plastic vampire teeth because lol
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3338464&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

its happening again right now in PYF people were making fun of loot crate and poo poo and discovered something called bobcat in a box and so far the goons who signed up for it have received post cards and black and white print outs of the first Google Image search for train schematics lmao

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

it was madeupfred who did the dreamcast he told me he also sent a bag of straight up trash to a reddit secret Santa that same year

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

two forty posted:

what username is win98 posting under now? he loves the gibbis too much to not be here.

cool, how's oli?

hes doing good he's sleeping right now and has been behaving really well and hardly ever cries he's just so great I love him

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Guilt of Sanity posted:

shawn lovebomb hosed hookers with drunk driving dare and got accused of rape did u heard?

okay dare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im hope you get help