Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Scudworth posted:

As far as "unleashed on the world" goes I'd say it's definitely 4chan.

Back in 2003, underage hentai was made bannable in ADTRW.
The announcement of this brought on TEN PAGES of people bitching about it, and the eventual Pedocaust, and the creation of 4chan from the banned and offended among them.

Here's the super great thread if you wanna :psyduck: :cry: for a bit.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=429748

holy poo poo some of the pedo defenders still post on SA

E: actually it just seems to be one guy

Jen X has a new favorite as of 06:05 on Jul 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Vargs posted:

i do not have archives and i want to see these posts. please help

I'd prefer not to turn this thread into helldump 17.0

that said, here is permabanned pedophile marshall bannana:

pedophile posted:

Also, another word, on how this is already the stupidest rule i have ever loving heard of. I like hot underage hentai girls, and god damnit i dont give a poo poo what the other forums think about it.

emphasis mine

Jen X has a new favorite as of 06:13 on Jul 30, 2016

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Celluloid Sam posted:

id like to put forth a new ongoing saga the saga of the rap guy whose music is bad who is melting down and calling people names and demanding they post their own art since they are mocking his (I'm one of the they )

I found it here I think

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784888

wait no this is a different dumb thing, maybe, I'm confused now

Jen X has a new favorite as of 06:16 on Jul 30, 2016

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Iron Prince posted:

lolin' @ franco here

oh my god franco still posts on this site

Did anyone mention flaskfucker

Jen X has a new favorite as of 10:52 on Aug 1, 2016

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Aesop Poprock posted:

Oh hey guys nice to see we're in your weird gbs thread. It's ok to say Smorky is awful and mock him and also think it's strange for children to be brought into it but it's a lot easier to just suck Lowtaxs dick for 130pgs

If lowtax had initiated it, it would feel a bit weird, but his kid was the one who wanted to attack shmorky as a bit of vengeance and catharsis for her being unintentionally exposed to a scat diaper fetishist pedophile

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

E: actually, the saclopedia exists

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Powaqoatse posted:

always post what you were looking for, so others may bask in the glory of recollection and/or new discovery

I was trying to remember what the hell luelinks was/is, then I used my brain and found it

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

This isn't quite as good as "nofriendo entertainment system" but it's real good

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Kelp Me! posted:

war and peace was already the literary equivalent of a portajohn AKA the unimportant poo poo of a thousand distinct characters all mixed together to form a gigantic word slurry

The war parts were pretty cool when I read them in 7th grade about a decade ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

sweeperbravo posted:

egg plant gwizard

Wasn't she doxxed by Something Sensitive and revealed to write rape fetish fanfiction?

I think Ozma was shown to be an anti-trans feminist who worshipped Tori Amos or something like that, so I might be getting them confused