Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
the goon who got shot to death by cops for pulling a dine n dash at ihop and then his parents were like "well, the police did what they had to do"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
the aol search logs are still one of the funniest things on the internet

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Remember Benny the Snake? He made an e/n thread about how his mom threatened to throw out his comic books (he was in his 30s). The thread went on for years as goons tried to convince him to get a job and move out of his parents' house. He got a few jobs but inevitably got fired within a week for being a moron. I remember he got fired from a dishwashing job for accidentally smacking the owner's wife in the face with a frying pan.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Who was the goon that got kicked out of a goonmeet for carrying a giant stick around and eating food off of other people's plates? He was also a wikipedia admin iirc

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Another crazy e/n guy tried to go on a death march recently. I can't find the thread right now but he was a paranoid schizophrenic who believed that he was the reincarnation of some climate change researcher, and he wanted to walk across Canada to raise awareness of global warming or something. Once again, he made it like 10 miles before giving up.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
I remember hearing about some LF guy who claimed to be a homeless trans muslim who needed pants for a job interview. LF raised like a thousand dollars and he spent it all on a single pair of garish designer pants, also he wasnt homeless, trans or a muslim. Does anyone have a link to that thread

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
That sounds like a joke. But from what I've seen of Jenner's posting I doubt she would make a joke that includes the N word so idk. Is there any evidence besides that post?

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

El Gallinero Gros posted:

If reddit has a drug forum, I can only assume it's on par with TCC

it is
https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/592rq8/help_i_turn_gay_whenever_i_take_adderallvyvanse/