Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
America...For gently caress's sake, stop.

And all you faggots saying :abloo: this is a structural battle, i can't affect change :abloo:

I have news for u: IT STARTS @ HOME

my home is a no paper plate / no paper towel home. I bring a refillable water bottle around with me.

HOW HARD IS THIS TO DO PEOPLE.

And yeah i have loving company over all the time, large rear end loving dinner parties. ITS CALLED A DISHWASHER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
tree lives matter

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i have toilet that i flush all my trash down

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
:gas:

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm picking up paper plates today

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Way to waste water with all that dishwashing. Just burn all the leftover paper products. Less cleaning. Paper products are totally sustainable and renewable. Plant the trees. Cut em down. Replant em. Do you hate jobs and people making a living?
gently caress you OP.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Shaquin posted:

tree lives matter

#treelivesmatter

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i peed in the apple juice

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
If you put your paper plates in the dishwasher they turn into paper towels.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

I recycle + compost.

It loving pisses me off i have company over and they throw cans in the loving trash...are u loving kiddin me man???

:argh:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

i peed in the apple juice

Jokes on you it's mainly pear juice.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

gently caress da Mods posted:

It loving pisses me off i have company over and they throw cans in the loving trash...are u loving kiddin me man???

:argh:

Throwing cans in the trash is actually the correct way to dispose of them. The waste management company has electro magnets to seperate them. They don't even accept your cans seperately here.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
gently caress you OP. I hope I outlive you so I can celebrate your death.

The_end
May 17, 2014
My favorite hobby is throwing trash from the window of a moving vehicle. My favorite thing to toss out of the window is half drank bottles of coke, piss bottles, or fast food bags stuffed with burger wrappers.
I also like to find creeks and build dams in order to create artificial lakes.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
hey a why dont you compost this thread

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
If I ever see a sad-looking indian on the side of the highway I always throw trash at him.

The_end
May 17, 2014

Friginator posted:

If I ever see a sad-looking indian on the side of the highway I always throw trash at him.

I practice throwing garbage at signs so i am more than likely hit people when i see them.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i havent washed a plate in a year. ceramic just feels weird to me now.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
they got this cool paper/plastic hybrid plate now that doesnt get all gross and wet-thru or foldy when it gets damp. i think its like the paper they make coffee cups out of. its amazing.

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
I can't wait for Donald Trumo to become president and you'll get killed for being so un-American

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Prediction: OP is going to be deeply unhappy for a very long time, possibly his entire life.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

It's pretty difficult to get a proper dumpster fire going without plastic bottles, paper plates, and plastic bags in the mix. Think this poo poo through, OP. :rolleyes:

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

NihilismNow posted:

Throwing cans in the trash is actually the correct way to dispose of them. The waste management company has electro magnets to seperate them. They don't even accept your cans seperately here.

They just put them in the landfill then. Do you know how magnets work?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f95UCJs2rUA

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Rock, paper, scissors.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

ok im just seeing if anyone else gives a poo poo

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
In the future the landfill robots will know exactly where to dig for all that buried, processed aluminum. It's just delayed recycling and nbd.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

tonight, as I throw out onto the highway the remnants of the 2 1/2 hot n' readys i demolished in my car while parked, i'll think of the OP shedding a single tear. That thought will sustain my cholesterol-addled veins long enough to pull my H2 back to my 69 (nice) degree garage that I kept chilled while I was away.

what does the power company expect me to do? sweat like a poor while the a/c cools up? gently caress that.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

i use all of these things and do not bother recycling

gently caress this gay earth

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i spilled a drink last week and i just rolled a thing of paper towels over the spill, didnt even unravel it or anything just used it like a giant way more efficient sponge

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

bring back old gbs posted:

i spilled a drink last week and i just rolled a thing of paper towels over the spill, didnt even unravel it or anything just used it like a giant way more efficient sponge

hell yeah

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

bring back old gbs posted:

pro move

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i cant wait to get rear end pregnant so i can pollute for 2

someone get the boys in the lab on it

and then on me

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

hth posted:

i cant wait to get rear end pregnant so i can pollute for 2

someone get the boys in the lab on it

and then on me

rear end pregnancy sounds like a euphemism for diarrhea

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
Hey, paper is renewable.

Everybody throwing out piles of empty plastic water bottles is pretty ridiculous though.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
waste from private citizens is like 1/100000 of the waste produced by corporations so smdh I'll stop using paper cups when BP stops dumping millions of gallons of oil all over everything

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
paper plates are a carbon sink, you are helping the environment by throwing them out and consuming more

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Rutibex posted:

paper plates are a carbon sink, you are helping the environment by throwing them out and consuming more
Not when I pile up my waste in a great mound and burn it.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

waste from private citizens is like 1/100000 of the waste produced by corporations so smdh I'll stop using paper cups when BP stops dumping millions of gallons of oil all over everything

change starts at home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
yo maybe this is the wrong place to be a lil "unPC" but.... what is the deal with hippies complaining about dolphins in tuna? its a wayyyyy more luxurious product and youre getting it for basically free. it's like eating ocean royalty courtesy of the friendly japanese. I gotta extend that all the way to all other foods, if the chicken and waffles place told me one day "ayyyy, u know that chicken? that was actually huge fuckoff parrots." i honestly cant even pretend i would be mad about it.

i guess if they're replacing it with lovely stuff thats one thing, but dont trade up and expect me to be like "nah i want the crap you were planning on giving me, give me the crap,." when a friggen dolphin is on the menu.

• Locked thread