Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
The most I ever ate at once was two but I am really hungry right now and I wonder if a human being could eat like ten of them all at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
sure, why not

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
Impossible OP, fats have not yet achieved legal person-hood.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
If there was a limit on the shame one person could generate we would have found out about it a long time ago op

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ0uDYdpHfs

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
when it comes to GORDON jr., GORDON...

You are NOT the father!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Crossposting myself from another thread

Bill NYSE posted:

When I worked in the stock exchange, everyone wanted to place bets on competitive eating challenges during lunches. Everyone would place bets with the runners on some impossible feat; like the Big Mac Challenge, where the current champion had eaten 10 Big Macs in under 20 minutes. It ended after a challenger had a heart attack after his eighth Big Mac in 10 minutes.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Gaunab posted:

when it comes to GORDON jr., GORDON...

You are NOT the father!

He looks exactly like me, though.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

drat. I guess the answer is 'yes.'

I am in the mood for 10 hamburgers. gently caress turning 40 and suddenly have to watch what I eat and always be hungry.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Bill NYSE posted:

Crossposting myself from another thread

greedy pigs dying doing what they loved, that's rad as hell

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Well, in my Angry Whopper thread a goon paid another goon to eat 4 angry whoppers. I'm sure it can be done.

He did however not feel so well, so perhaps you should have someone sign a waiver.

edit: the guy was going to do 5 but the anger was more expensive in his area. Either way, I felt bad for him, yet.... oddly patriotic. :patriot:

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Jul 29, 2016

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

if your talking about the one they just call "hamburger" those are pretty small

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bill NYSE posted:

Heart attack

:stare: Please tell me this isn't true.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I ate three of the little 59 cent bastards for lunch topped off with a large order of fries yesterday. Pretty sure I could get ten down if there was a decent amount of money on the line.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
How can you guys stand to eat those poor unfortunate cows?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
when i was a kid they used to do 39cent hamburgers on wednesday and 49cent cheeseburgers on thursday, and I def at 10 hamburgers in a sitting before cuz it was less than $5

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
John "@fart" Hendren once ate 5 McD's double cheeseburgers while claiming not to be fat, if that counts.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

JakeP posted:

when i was a kid they used to do 39cent hamburgers on wednesday and 49cent cheeseburgers on thursday, and I def at 10 hamburgers in a sitting before cuz it was less than $5

coulda swore it was 29/39. anyway yeah we used to buy a whole bunch of those on the promo days. i never ate 10 but i think my friend did

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
My friend Sam ate six Big Macs in Highschool but he looked pretty sick afterward.

I have eaten three in a row recently after hiking like 15-20 miles without eating anything that day. I also felt pretty awful after but man way it glorious during.

Green Hill Friendzone
Oct 27, 2013

When I was a lardy teen I'd eat 6 double cheesburgers in one go. I could have easily done 10 back then.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

I ate one of those 10 dollar boxes by myself once

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I would rather eat ten taco truck tacos but whatever

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
poo poo I break a sweat eating one big Mac

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i used to could but I got really sick and now my stomach is about the size of one McDonald's burger

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Parallax Scroll posted:

coulda swore it was 29/39. anyway yeah we used to buy a whole bunch of those on the promo days. i never ate 10 but i think my friend did

might have been it was a long time ago now

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VvheS2Ydog

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

according to the racist Chinese rap by CKY "I wish it was Thursday so I can get a hamburger for, 29 cent, at McDonald baby and I wish it was Friday so I can get a cheeseburger for, 39 cent at McDonald baby"

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i saw a guy eat 10 cheeseburgers in a row for a dare

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
if it was big macs i would of been more impressed a mcds cheesebgrer is nothing man

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i ate five chili cheese dogs from weinersnitzel once

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

10 or "like 10" ?

this is important

The Beave
Feb 4, 2004

ladies...
When I was a teen my standard order at Jack in the Box was 14 tacos. I could have eaten 10 hamburgers no problem.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Have a party, go to mcdonalds and order like 50 cheeseburgers and set them out on a big platter for everyone

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Celluloid Sam posted:

according to the racist Chinese rap by CKY "I wish it was Thursday so I can get a hamburger for, 29 cent, at McDonald baby and I wish it was Friday so I can get a cheeseburger for, 39 cent at McDonald baby"

I remember this.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Maldoror posted:

Have a party, go to mcdonalds and order like 50 cheeseburgers and set them out on a big platter for everyone

This would unironically own. Someone cool with enough friends please do this and report back.

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
I reckon I could eat at least 10 McDonalds cheeseburgers.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

psychokitty posted:

10 or "like 10" ?

this is important

Like, 10. Or more.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I can and have

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I worked at McDonald's in college in Florida when they had the 39 cent cheeseburgers and the old people would come in and buy like 60 cheeseburgers and bring a trash bag with them to fill, because they would freeze them all and have romantic frozen cheeseburger dinners at home together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Going by caloric content, I could demolish somewhere between 10 and 14 double cheeseburgers from mcdonalds. Maybe more? I've never tried to eat as much as possible before.

We will never know though, because I don't want to puke after and I don't want to actually eat even 1 mcdonalds hamburger.

I could also eat 5 1/2 double cheeseburgers per day and lose around 1.5lbs/week right now. :getin:

• Locked thread