Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
wtf is it with neckbeards talking about this ipa they just bought

"oh man, I can feel this hop infusion in my teeth"

no u shitfucker that is loving mold because you haven't brushed your teeth in ten years. Also that beer is poo poo

"wow that's problematic man"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Soup is where it's at my man. Have you tried soup? Not stew, soup.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

King of Bees posted:

creamy soups, or broth soups?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

The Bananana posted:

creamy soups, or broth soups?

Here we go... :rolleyes:

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

King of Bees posted:

what do you have against stew????

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Marvin Freeman posted:

Here we go...:rolleyes:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Marvin Freeman posted:

wait, did he say jew?

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

IPAs are indeed trash and it's funny watching beer snobs pretend to like their bitter hoppy beer with the zany name and tell everyone it's "an acquired taste".

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i wish i had some lapskaus and a coffee stout right now but im poor and awaiting a poverty execution once hillary is in office

edit

i just got a call about a lawn that needs mowing, please take me off the list of poor people to be murdered and or turned into food

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

they are good and tasty beers

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

Add extra hopps to your beer to prevent it from spoiling as badly when you're sailing around Africa. It makes the beer taste like dirt from a pine forest but at least it's not rotten.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

everybody i hang out with drinks exclusively ipas and i think that they may be terrible garbage people

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

jackyl posted:

wtf is it with neckbeards talking about this ipa they just bought

"oh man, I can feel this hop infusion in my teeth"

no u shitfucker that is loving mold because you haven't brushed your teeth in ten years. Also that beer is poo poo

"wow that's problematic man"

nobody had ever said that except you just now

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
anyone want to grab an ipa with me

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

criscodisco posted:

When you say sour beer do you mean sour like Sour Patch Kids or sour like some stupid beer term no one can actually taste?

a couple years ago i had a sour beer that tasted like when you touch both terminals of a 9 volt battery with your tongue

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

ROFLburger posted:

nobody had ever said that except you just now

that's correct because nobody that drinks ipas actually talks to other people

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Boneshaker is a great IPA

LowPartz
Dec 23, 2015
Stouts
Lagers
Bitters

Everything else is garbage beers for women

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

i think it takes a true alcoholic to know that when you drink 30 some beers a night you need pilsner

everything else make the next day messier than need be

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
LA FIN DE MONDE

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

comes along bort posted:

a couple years ago i had a sour beer that tasted like when you touch both terminals of a 9 volt battery with your tongue

That sounds delicious. Also I want new car smell vape juice

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

GET MY BELT SON posted:

i think it takes a true alcoholic to know that when you drink 30 some beers a night you need pilsner

everything else make the next day messier than need be

I'd buy you a drink :hfive:

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I also make up problems in my head so I have something to complain about. I'd also like to take this moment to admit that I was behind the Oklahoma City bombing and Timothy McVeigh was innocent. I bet you don't like stouts or porters either you idiot.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

The Bananana posted:

If you want to drink a tasty beer, start here:

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/187/599/

This beer is not alcoholic why would I drink it

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Farg posted:

LA FIN DE MONDE

yea see we all know it's great poo poo

but when you drink dozens of beers at a time it just doesn't work the same as dave and chad drinking a few of those at a grillout

it turns real bad real fast

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Xaris posted:

I'd buy you a drink :hfive:

good man

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

gigawhite posted:

I also make up problems in my head so I have something to complain about. I'd also like to take this moment to admit that I was behind the Oklahoma City bombing and Timothy McVeigh was innocent. I bet you don't like stouts or porters either you idiot.

wow u seem unhappy about the fact that your 9000 minute iPa infused with my goddamn balls has been called out as the garbage it truly is

at least u will always have Cheetos

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I like all the beers because I am an addict :angel:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Raku posted:

This beer is not alcoholic why would I drink it

Naw... I think i remember it being pretty low alch by vol, but it did have some

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

comes along bort posted:

I would like that because I could pretend it was Romulan Ale.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

comes along bort posted:

I would like that because I'd pretend I was in the electric chair.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
if I was a Romulan ale I'd like to think I'd be the one that Bones drank in 1991s Smash Hit "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country"

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

if I was a Romulan ale I'd like to think I'd be the one that Bones drank in 1991s Smash Hit "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country"

IIRC that was actually a Reman Stout

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012

the great deceiver posted:

ipas have been out for a while get with the program and pop open a coriander gose grandpa

oh yea salted wheat beer on a hot summer day sure does cure the desire to day drink

edit: just buy a couple of cases of this and drink while your kids poo poo in the community pool or whatever goons do with their free time now
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/5316/23713/

a very large fish fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jul 30, 2016

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
the only good IPA I've ever had was Pliny the Elder

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I like IPAs but I also drink Maltas so obviously im kind of hosed up

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004

im gaye posted:

haha rainier beer got best beer or some poo poo somewhere aint that wild

see ya

Raiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Nierrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz-WuLQz_ns

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Tastes like cardboard blood... THIS IS GREAT!

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

jackyl posted:

is it a coincidence that ipas got popular about the same time that idiot shitfucker millennials living with their parents after college became popular? No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EfaRsrvObs

you irl.

(I actually wanted to find a different clip, but even if you google real specific on Simpsons you get like 20 different clips.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

Jonny 290 posted:

ipas are 2011 as gently caress. it's sour beers now.

and theyre even worse

Wait, sours are finally popular? About loving time, maybe now I'll actually be able to find them in stock someplace. Sours are loving amazing if you actually like good taste and aren't looking to get smashed like a degenerate alcoholic IPA drinker.

• Locked thread