Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I'll prolly be strung up for this, but I really don't care for beers in general.

that said, of the beers I've had, IPA's are some of the most vile I've ever tasted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

the great deceiver posted:

i would tell you but then it wouldnt be cool so kindly suck my dick you fuckman

Don't listen to him jackyl, I thinkhe is trying to deceive you

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

If you want to drink a tasty beer, start here:

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/187/599/

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

King of Bees posted:

Soup is where it's at my man. Have you tried soup? Not stew, soup.

creamy soups, or broth soups?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Marvin Freeman posted:

what do you have against stew????

wait, did he say jew?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Raku posted:

This beer is not alcoholic why would I drink it

Naw... I think i remember it being pretty low alch by vol, but it did have some

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

What if we just took an IV of morphine instead of drinking bitter beer, or any beer for that matter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Sir_Charles posted:

I like kölsch style ales

I like Kolache style pastries.

• Locked thread