Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I already draft all day on the 4th. My wife would murder me if I did it on the fifth. The sixth is okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Evening of the 6th works for me.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

6th should work. How is ESPN mobile app for drafting?

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
6th is good.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
6th, sure, gently caress it

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

6th works for me

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
The 6th should also work for me.

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Hi yall, is it too late to join in on the cheating? Two buddies and I were looking for another league to join and I suggested this one to them. They don't have forum accounts but I'd be happy to buy them if being registered is some kind of requirement.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

MelancholyMark posted:

Hi yall, is it too late to join in on the cheating? Two buddies and I were looking for another league to join and I suggested this one to them. They don't have forum accounts but I'd be happy to buy them if being registered is some kind of requirement.

They'll have to be registered since all the cheating stuff goes through here. Otherwise I'm happy for anyone to join.

Also looks like we're go for the sixth. Any time preference?

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
After 6:30 PST is best for me, I generally work until 6. If the consensus is different, I'll do my best to make it work.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Ninja Bob posted:

After 6:30 PST is best for me, I generally work until 6. If the consensus is different, I'll do my best to make it work.

works for me

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Ninja Bob posted:

Anyone opposed?

Arcticbrady11
Aug 30, 2016
One of Mark's friends checking in, it seems like the consensus is the 6th at 630ish for the draft? If there are spaces still available I'd love to join and I am free during that time. Thanks again!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Draft settings updated. Please PM me your email address if you're not invited yet.

Also we do pre-bidding of FAAB for draft spots. If you want a spot bid for it. Remaining spots will be distributed randomly 24 hours before the draft.

Beer4TheBeerGod fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Sep 1, 2016

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Draft settings updated. Please PM me your email address if you're not invited yet.

Also we do pre-bidding of FAAB for draft spots. If you want a spot bid for it. Remaining spots will be distributed randomly 24 hours before the draft.

How many teams we got? Is it 16 still?

Nibbler
Feb 13, 2007

America's Game, the way it's meant to be played.
whoops, nevermind

Nibbler fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Sep 1, 2016

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Sent you my email address. Thanks Beer!

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

So the league page still has the 16 people. Is it updated?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
No, I just got back from my trip and can finally now deal with this.

:siren: Important Announcement :siren:

I'm going to give everyone $25 from the stuff that's been donated to me. Everything you donate will be on top of that. That way everyone is on the same page, and perhaps karma will actually let me win this year.

Start pre-bidding!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
What the draft order, maaaane

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

89 posted:

What the draft order, maaaane

We're drafting Tuesday at 9:30PM EST. Draft order will be decided Monday @ 9:30.

If you want to get a certain spot, pre-bid for that particular spot using FAAB dollars (everyone has $250 plus 10x whatever they donated).

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Thanks for the free $ Beer!

I'll kick it off at $100 FAAB (or $10 real life moneys). Will get more donated later.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Are league settings finalized at 16 teams? Want to get some draft prep on.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Bear with me, because I'm new and generally clueless, but I don't think I've got my invite yet and I PMed you with my email. Let me know if you need another PM. Also, when we donate, how do we get that linked to our team? Thanks for spotting us some money, but I definitely want to throw more in.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Aredna posted:

Thanks for the free $ Beer!

I'll kick it off at $100 FAAB (or $10 real life moneys). Will get more donated later.

Bid for a specific spot. So $100 for the 4th, etc.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
This is who I have:

Spoeank
Aredna
Sataere
Beer4TheBeerGod
spacejung
internet inc
Ninja Bob
Doltos
MelancholyMark
Arcticbrady11

That's 11. So far I've gotten e-mails from internet inc and Ninja Bob. That means Doltos, Melancholy Mark, and Articbrady11 need to send me their addresses.

RisqueBarber are you willing to play again? That would make it 12 people. Currently we have 11.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Yes I'm in!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Woohoo!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Doltos is out. Anyone else interested?

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Bid for a specific spot. So $100 for the 4th, etc.

Oh? Didn't realize it changed in how it works this year.

In that case $100 for 5th pick!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Once again, $0 for whatever slot I get.

Worked last year :smug:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Draft Order:

internet inc
Sataere
Spoeank
Ninja Bob
Aredna
Beer4TheBeerGod
MelancholyMark
spacejung
RisqueBarber
Arcticbrady11

I still need Melancholy Mark and Articbrady11 to send me their e-mail addresses.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
I guess we are targeting 12 teams this year then? Still one short?

e: somehow missed the post with list of 12 teams above... oops

Aredna fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Sep 6, 2016

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I got the spot I wanted for free. For free!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Aredna posted:

I guess we are targeting 12 teams this year then? Still one short?

e: somehow missed the post with list of 12 teams above... oops

Yes, we're still one short. I may ask MY WIFE to join. Alternatively if I don't get email addresses in time I will drop folks.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Joined the league and donated an additional $50 to get started. I like my draft position, this should be pretty good.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Spoeank posted:

I got the spot I wanted for free. For free!

Same.

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
How do you know which team donated what? Do I have to put in a message to activate a filter or something?

MY WIFE could also join if we end up with an odd amount of players.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

internet inc posted:

How do you know which team donated what? Do I have to put in a message to activate a filter or something?

MY WIFE could also join if we end up with an odd amount of players.

People either put a message in at the YouCaring site or they let me know here.

If I don't get an e-mail by 7:30 PM EST then I'll start culling people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Okay, we're set. 10 players.

Kudos to internet inc's wife for joining our little bit of insanity. I flipped a coin and she replaced Articbrady on the draft order.

internet inc
Sataere
Spoeank
Ninja Bob
Aredna
Beer4TheBeerGod
spacejung
RisqueBarber
internet inc's wife name pending

Please do me a favor and change the four letter code to something that represents your SA name. I need this in order to keep track of everyone.

• Locked thread