Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
ht now but I wanted everyone to weigh in about going open kimono on this thing. This isn't our burn the ships moment, but we've been playing it a lot by ear and it's time we really dialed things in and brought home the bacon. It's a lot like shaving mice, so if we can get together and lay some sod towards the finish line we'll all come out strong.

Gonna pass the puck to you now so we can all spin some windmills on this. Just make sure you run fast 'cause this time we're going all the way up the flagpole. Why join the navy if you can be a pirate? The Dalai Lama said that once so lets do this and be loving on target you goddamn winners. Balls are in your court, not your mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Didn't HR fire him like a month ago?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I made a spreadsheet

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

in this case his user name is a pokemon it works even better

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Will this move the needle by increasing MQL to SQL?

If not we need to have a meeting to dial this in.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
a wild turd appears

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Enfield posted:

a wild turd appears

no dude it's a Bulbazard

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Enfield posted:

a wild turd appears

*search inventory for cocktail umbrellas*

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Thanks for your valuable input Pope, you're a real team player, and good to see Blake from Marketing helped you make the cut this quarter. Maybe you can stay on target like Celluloid Sam and repost some hilarious memes. A magikarp in hand is worth two magikarps in the bush, like Steve Jobs always said

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

BULBASAUR posted:

Thanks for your valuable input Pope, you're a real team player, and good to see Blake from Marketing helped you make the cut this quarter. Maybe you can stay on target like Celluloid Sam and repost some hilarious memes. A magikarp in hand is worth two magikarps in the bush, like Steve Jobs always said

Please don't call me by a name other than sid it is very triggering to me namaste

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

OP you're bullshit

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

vyst posted:

OP you're bullshit

this dude knows what is up he wants a daughter so he can rub her nipples and he lost more weight than I weigh and that's loving something dude so yeah op I'm sorry but you suuuuck

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Snatch Duster posted:

Will this move the needle by increasing MQL to SQL?

If not we need to have a meeting to dial this in.

I'm going to select * from your rear end in a top hat and eat it. Fight me dude.

Just kidding, lets be friends.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

drat son you're posting this everywhere

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

drat

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970