Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

AARO fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Sep 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

did you molest the 15 year old

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you can tell me I'm not a cop I would have to tell you if I was

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hell I'm just another 15 year old rapper tryna get molested is all

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

ya its weird

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
33 year old woman is okay, man is not, thank you, go away Reddit.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Uber weird.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

AARO fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Sep 16, 2016

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

AARO posted:

When I click on his facebook and twitter links they were both suspended. It seems like he might be a weird kid.

he is in psych ward because you touched his willy

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Unless you're going on a pink-in-the-stink adventure then you're overthinking your obscure mixtape adventures

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
what was his n

i can't do it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Everyone on the tv looks like baby people now. :smith:

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

AARO fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Sep 16, 2016

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
HEY TEACHERS LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
Spider-Man teamed up with captain America and they have a way older age difference than u and that record was dope as fyck. Do it op.

E- Allan Ginsberg I think was all over younger dudes and he was really cool.

Ee- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TuvY6lrFB6I yeah at like 1:02 Allan says to stay away from 14 yr old boys cause you gently caress them once and they call it quits. Listen to the master op. I was wrong before.

Two Free Toppings fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jul 30, 2016

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Enfield posted:

HEY TEACHERS LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

AARO posted:

One of my songs was recently featured on a mixtape with 30 artists. I really liked one of the other artists and reached out to him asking if I could record vocals over his instrumental tracks. He wrote back and said that sounded great, he wants to make music with me but by the way, he was also only 15 years old. I wouldn't have contacted him if I knew he was 15. But I can't decide if it's bad or not for me to make music with him.

I just wonder if it's creepy for me to be collaborating with a child online. I don't want to come off like a cho-mo. I'm a school teacher so it seems weird to me for me to be interacting with a minor online.

are you 'melee beats'?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFIjNsttzl0&t=885s

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i mean normally id say no but goons are pretty normal stable people with a fantastic track record with children lol

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
not if youre also banging him op

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
stop, collaborate and :justpost:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
EAT

FRESH!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Just by talking to him you have committed molestation. hosed up OP, very hosed up.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Not worth feeling creepy about it. Don't do it. Collab with adults.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

One of my songs was recently featured on a mixtape with 30 artists. I really liked one of the other artists and reached out to him asking if I could record vocals over his instrumental tracks. He wrote back and said that sounded great, he wants to make music with me but by the way, he was also only 15 years old. I wouldn't have contacted him if I knew he was 15. But I can't decide if it's bad or not for me to make music with him.

I just wonder if it's creepy for me to be collaborating with a child online. I don't want to come off like a cho-mo. I'm a school teacher so it seems weird to me for me to be interacting with a minor online.

Hahaha.

"Hey guys, I made my way on to a mixtape! There's 29 other people on it! "

I'm passively bragging about my extremely mediocre music non-career by way of disguising it as possible sexual predatoring on the internet. Guys lets go strangle some bunnies and jerk each other off!

What a ding dong. Worst OP to ever live.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

Dave_Indeed posted:

Hahaha.

"Hey guys, I made my way on to a mixtape! There's 29 other people on it! "

I'm passively bragging about my extremely mediocre music non-career by way of disguising it as possible sexual predatoring on the internet. Guys lets go strangle some bunnies and jerk each other off!

What a ding dong. Worst OP to ever live.

gently caress you etc

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You see, I think collaborating with kids has done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe collaborating with kids has done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight. Take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them. 'Cause you know what, the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years were reeeal loving collaborative with kids.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Whenever cops get called on me for hanging out at high schools near the cheerleaders practice area, I tell the cops I'm just looking for someone to "collaborate" with.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

gently caress you etc

Fight me dude.

Vocalists are a dime a dozen. You are not a real musician.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

news flash, the 15 year old isn't going to tell on you unless they didn't enjoy the sex. just "collaborate" with them already.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
this thread got real :yikes: real fast

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Just flake out and drag your feet for the next 3 years, then he'll be 18 and it will be fine. Artistic types are expected to be huge flakes.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

AARO fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Sep 16, 2016

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

AARO posted:

gently caress you etc

he has a valid point. You suck bad. You hosed up and posted an exceptionally bad thread on a board where literally every post is bad.

The poor quality of your gay thread stands tall in a sea of poo poo.

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

AARO posted:

I do all the instruments too. Come at me you loving melting hippo.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TuvY6lrFB6I Just listen to Ginsberg he has advice about boys and Jews and all sorts of guys op

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
AATrek parachute spotted

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

When I clicked on his facebook and twitter links they were both suspended. It seems like he might be a weird kid.

You might have been able to focus strictly on the music side of things and do like a mentor type of relationship to salvage some sort of creativity in this and make it normal/not creepy but gently caress dude you stalked a 15 year olds facebook and twitter. You're creepy. Sever.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

I do all the instruments too. Come at me you loving melting hippo.

lol not well enough apparently. Did you have some problems with some bar chords or some other bullshit so you needed a 15 year old to cover your rear end? haha! omg #owned!

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

AARO fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Sep 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

They were both linked from his soundcloud which is where I found him in the first place. Both suspended. Seems really weird to me.

Please stop stalking this child.

• Locked thread