Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
hey folks, I think we should all share something we created, and well, I'll start us off:

I'd like you all to consider, deeply consider, this drawing I made. If you have any feedback of any kind, I welcome it wholeheartedly. Don't hold back, I really want your thoughts on this! I'm looking to improve!

thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im masturbating

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Volume posted:

Please stop stalking this child.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

lonesomedwarf posted:

im masturbating

So you'll share what you created in a few minutes?

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
The OP seemed to hint that we are not as creative as he/she/it/they. Well, I suck at music (although I did play contrabass clarinet in high school). However, I do other creative things that might substitute... One thing I do is carve rubber stamps.

And since this is about music:

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

lmao

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

genesplicer posted:

The OP seemed to hint that we are not as creative as he/she/it/they.

Nah, he's just salty that goons insulted his music.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If you are over 30 and engage in any contact with anyone under the age of 25, you are a monster and you need to be put down

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
So I like to play computer games.

I often end up playing with children I am in my 30's.

My simple rule is no talking about jacking off.

The 14 year old playing counter strike screaming "dont slam my grandma you friend of the family jew" thats fine

The 17 year old talking about jacking off into his blanket.....BLOCK.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

genesplicer posted:

The OP seemed to hint that we are not as creative as he/she/it/they. Well, I suck at music (although I did play contrabass clarinet in high school). However, I do other creative things that might substitute... One thing I do is carve rubber stamps.

thats cool i like it

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You see, I think collaborating with kids has done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe collaborating with kids has done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight. Take all your Kidz Bop albums, all your Kidz Bop tapes and all your Kidz Bop CDs and burn them. 'Cause you know what, the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years were reeeal loving collaborative with kids.

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
I run on the standard that if you look too young. act dumb, or otherwise hint your youth bellow a certain point I have no contact with you.

I don't trust claims to age, of any kind, since lying is too easy. Unless i'm in a situation where I am able to ask for id.

As far as it concerns online projects, if someone tells you their age and you don't like it, walk away nicely.

Though I'd give the kid this parting advice, lie or stay silent about your age, get your music made and don't deal with age as a topic as best you can or people will shoot you down constantly for reasons other than your skills.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

genesplicer posted:

:how: how the gently caress...

do you have to like think backwards to carve those?? what if you dig too deep? how do you even know which side is up? be straight with me, you just found those in the woods one day

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

genesplicer posted:

Hey boss, you wanna give this guy a mod challenge or something?

(Nice work, btw.)

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Sorry bud, but you're on the Sex Offender registry now.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dear OP I am a nubile and sexually inexperienced 15 year old boy and would also like to collaborate with you on some music. Please PM me immediately.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

uh if you are a teacher this is just like... reaching out... to kids... through the arts

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

sorry society wont let you make music with anyone under 18

this is the type of pc nonsense that pres trump is going to take care of

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

genesplicer posted:

How much for the inigo Montoya?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

AARO posted:

One of my songs was recently featured on a mixtape with 30 artists. I really liked one of the other artists and reached out to him asking if I could record vocals over his instrumental tracks. He wrote back and said that sounded great, he wants to make music with me but by the way, he was also only 15 years old. I wouldn't have contacted him if I knew he was 15. But I can't decide if it's bad or not for me to make music with him.

I just wonder if it's creepy for me to be collaborating with a child online. I don't want to come off like a cho-mo. I'm a school teacher so it seems weird to me for me to be interacting with a minor online.

It could be a sting operation. You should have him send you a video of him with his shirt off to make sure he's not wearing a wire.

You'll also need to meet him IRL so you can vet him and make sure he's not a cop. Be sure to pick a neutral location, like an out-of-the-way mall.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Music transcends boundaries op

Much like sexual intercourse

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

american_horror_story.ttf

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a hole-y ghost posted:

american_horror_story.ttf

lmao

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

If you are over 30, you are a monster and you need to be put down

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Doctor Schnabel posted:

do you have to like think backwards to carve those?? what if you dig too deep? how do you even know which side is up? be straight with me, you just found those in the woods one day

They taught a version of this using scraps of linoleum in art class at a school I went to. It's flat, so you draw a mirror image of the design you want onto the stamp medium. Then you carve away everything that isn't the image. If you carve away too little, then when you use the stamp marks will show up where you want no marks, just carve away more. It's a cool project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Doctor Schnabel posted:

I used to have a tutorial up in CC. I should see if it is still there.

Volume posted:

How much for the inigo Montoya?

What kind of art do you have to trade?

• Locked thread