Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Rutibex posted:

your should try vaping, its much cooler than smoking and healthy too!

http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2016/07/27/E-cigarettes-emit-toxic-vapors-Study/1521469640728/

quote:

"I would say, that may be true for certain users -- for example, long-time smokers that cannot quit -- but the problem is, it doesn't mean that they're healthy. Regular cigarettes are super unhealthy. E-cigarettes are just unhealthy," he explained.

In laboratory tests, scientists found that the heat-related breakdown of propylene glycol and glycerin -- two solvents found in most e-cigarette liquids -- causes emissions of toxic chemicals such as acrolein, acetaldehyde and formaldehyde. All three are either respiratory irritants or carcinogens, the investigators said.

The new study was published July 27 in the journal Environmental Science & Technology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Rutibex posted:

they are just trumping up a bunch of bullshit to run the indy vape manufacturers out of business. these studies will find that only expensive regulation compliance can be allowed in vapes, so only the big players can compete. dont believe popcorn lung lies!

I'm actually glad then. I get irritated by the fact there are 6,000,000,000 "Vape Companies" like "Ghost Bros Vape" "Smokey Mc Smoke Vape" and poo poo. I used to like to go to flea markets but now half of all stalls at any one I've ever been to are either someone selling pirated DVDs or some dumb rear end vape company.

• Locked thread