Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ayeka
May 28, 2016

Konnichiwa!

I've been thinking about taking up smoking. People tugging on a cigarette just look so cool! Unfortunately, I am overwhelmed by the variety of tobacco products...:(

Is there a good brand of cigarette to start with? Should I start with cigarettes? Are cigars a more appropriate introduction?

What about dip or chewing tobacco?

I know some people who really like pipes, but it seems like there is a bunch of maintenance to go with it.

Do tobacco shops still exist!?

Any help would be appreciated!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

a hole-y ghost posted:

Really? What is it?

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

Zeluth posted:

Don't be stupid, you moron.

no judgments, please

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

Dave_Indeed posted:

One time I went to a concert for the low cash cowboys and elbowed/headbutted my way to the front and they gave me redman chewing tobacco. So I drank like 11 busch light cans and put a golfball sized pinch of this in my mouth and threw up for like 8 hours straight.

Did the exact same thing a year later and threw up for 8 hours.

this does not seem like it's for beginners

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Ryoko's a fuckin' skank with that ditch weed she brings but at least she knows how to roll one tight, spark it then relax, y'know?

Smoke weed, Ayeka

Ryoko is a bitch and I would not smoke her drugs under any circumstances.

I tried a snus packet today. I put it in my mouth and it tasted and felt bad so I though it out after a few minutes. I think that form of tobacco is out for me. My friend recommended I try Black and Milds. Do I get the wood or plastic tips?

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

Shaquin posted:

get the mushroom tip

what's that

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

Another acquaintance of mine said I should roll my own cigarettes because apparently that is the best way. He has a little machine he puts the filter in to help him roll it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

extra stout posted:

what kind of snus and where exactly in your mouth did you put it

also why am i seriously replying to this thread

I believe it was Skoal. I put it in my lower left cheek.

• Locked thread