Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

I can't help but feel :3: when I see the yeti, I recall seeing him as a kid and spending hours in the WoB trying to get to him. As a dumb kid, I didn't know simply advancing the game would help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Lenny

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Seconded

DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~
Said the spider to the fly~

I'll go with Lenny or Lennie if we can name the next character Carl for a Simpsons joke.

:colbert:

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

BenRGamer posted:

I'll go with Lenny or Lennie if we can name the next character Carl for a Simpsons joke.

I'll make you a deal; if Umaro is renamed Lenny or Lennie, we'll name the next guy Carl.

Also, spoilers, there's one more character.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

That... didn't even make sense.

BenRGamer posted:

Considering who's left, might as well. Shifting my vote to Lenny.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Tallying the votes, Sorata's puts it at a tie. Which means I'm turning to my wife for the tie-breaker.

She says......

Lenny

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
Somewhere in a Galaxy Far Far Away, a Wookie is howling in protest. Oh well.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Leavemywife posted:

Tallying the votes, Sorata's puts it at a tie. Which means I'm turning to my wife for the tie-breaker.

She says......

Lenny

New child would have selected the correct answer :colbert:

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

I wish this was my Smash main.
The annoying part is that deal costs us the last namescreen lol. I had a good name idea in mind too.

(For those who wanna know, it was MrMime )

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slaan posted:

New child would have selected the correct answer :colbert:

Counterpoint: new child probably can't talk yet. :colbert:

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
There's always the chance of a first word. Even a grunt or bellow can count as a first word!

I hope we can still name the last character, but Carl is fine with me. Leave hasn't confirmed the name yet, though. I'll mention my preferred vote name after the character is formally introduced.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.

achtungnight posted:

There's always the chance of a first word. Even a grunt or bellow can count as a first word!

Leavemywife posted:

I've consulted the authority, and the final character's name will be "Bababa". I had to drop the following two minutes of crying and throwing up because of the six-character limit.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I did not anticipate that. :)

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I've read all of this LP over the last couple of weeks in between doing other stuff, just wanted to say I am enjoying it and keep up the good stuff (and I never post in LP, ever)

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Same as berserker. I started reading this a few weeks ago, and just caught up. I never got into the mainline FF games, despite liking mystic quest and the Mana series. So it's great to read an LP about what I missed.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Update Fifty Nine: I'd Love Some Flavor Aid!

Howdy, folks, and welcome back! Last time, on Final Fantasy VI Advance, we recruited a Yeti and named him Lenny! Today, we're going to go find Galuf's old rear end, so let's roll.

That's right, I booted Jack's rear end out of the party. You'll see why in a minute.

To start with, I give Lenny one of his unique accessories. You can't change his default equipment, but that's okay; he comes with a Snow Scarf (like Pog has), and his own weapon, the Bone Club. The only exciting thing about that is that it's a strong weapon.

And a Sniper Eye. Also for reasons you'll soon understand.

You might remember us passing by this tower when the party was just Olivia and Leave; we couldn't reach it then, and it wouldn't have made much difference, anyhow.

If we come here without Wendy, Galuf won't budge. He's gotten very into this cult thing.

However, through the power of the Village People, Wendy can snap him out of it.

Hey, the rest of us are alive, too.

"They had such convincing pamphlets!"

Ah, yes, just laugh at his impending death.

You sure are! There's sidequests besides getting everyone back, and Galuf has one of his very own!

I'd prefer it if you did...

Okay, for this place proper. Kind of.

See, this Tower has a very special gimmick.

This guy isn't bullshitting. All other commands are locked; no Tools, no Blitz, no Dance, no Bushido, etc.

Which is why I brought Lenny along.

Lenny is a Berserker type character, which means he just acts on his own, and picks his own attacks. At the moment, those are all physical attacks.

With the power of save-states, we can learn this info, and not lose any cash!

That's another sidequest for us to go on.

As is this. However, we can't do any more in Narshe until Nathan is back, so that goes on the backburner.

And the other stuff, like Doma Castle and the castle hidden beneath the sands, I'll wait on until we have everyone available.

And this is what it looks like up here. It's...Visually, unappealing.

But, hey, monsters! These are the Level 30 Magics. They have 3,000 HP, and access to the second level elemental spells.

For each of the floors, you'll encounter Level X Magics, with the highest level equal to the highest floor you've reached. Or something like that. Look, the higher you go, the higher the levels of the enemies. Anyways, so, on the highest levels, it's Level 90 Magic. Down here, in the beginning, it's 10 to 40 Magics. Each of the Magics has an HP total of their level times 100; (so, Level 10 has 1,000 HP, Level 50 has 5,000, and so on). Someone explain this a little better, and I'll throw it in the update.

All of the Magics have an Evasion stat of 100, too, so the Sniper Eye is basically necessary to hit them.

The Level 30 Magic can counter with either Imp, Reflect, or Osmose.

The blue outline around Bowser means that he is under Reflect status.

And in this party, Pog and Lenny absorb Ice, while Lenny is outright immune to Lightning, and absorbs Fire. Pog still has the Thunder Shield, so he's protected there.

We also get no money or EXP here; just AP.

The Level 20 Magics come with an inherent Reflect, which is just a bitch.

In addition to Break, they can use Gravity, Graviga, and Banish. They'll counter with Rasp, Confuse, or Protect on one of your people.

No, I don't know why. I can't even loving imagine.

In case you didn't know, Break inflicts Petrify.

The Level 40 Magic is weak to Thunder, and has Drain, Break, and can use Vanish on himself. I don't know why, since Vanish only makes you immune to physicals, but hey, whatever. They can also counter with Sleep and Silence.

Every now and again, there comes these doors, with goodies behind them.

Not a bad little thing to have around.

But, for the most part, that's how the Cultist's Tower goes.

To vastly simplify things, slap a Reflect Ring on whoever you can (they can be bought in the WoB, and I'm not sure about in the WoR; I think they can), and bounce spells off of yourself if you encounter an enemy with inherent Reflect.

This is a Level 50 Magic. They're weak to Fire and Holy, and use Bio, Poison, and Death. They'll also counter with Berserk, Slow, and...Hastega? What the gently caress...

Oh, and this is what that ring of Lenny's does.

He just grabs and loving chucks a party member into the enemy.

And, yes, I appreciate the fact that it's Bowser being tossed around.

Other than that, these guys are boring.

So we snag a Genji Shield, which is just a regular, albeit strong, shield.

And a Level 60 Magic will be our last new enemy seen up here. He didn't get much of a chance to act, as he was Flared into oblivion, but they can use Holy, Quake, and Tornado. They can counter with Osmose, Slowga, and Regen. Once again, on one of your party members.

Around this point, I decided, like most sane folk, to throw on Molulu's Charm and scale the tower in peace.

Relatively speaking.

Yeah, they throw a new weapon up here, in an area where you can't even use it. It's also Bowser's best weapon in the SNES version. It'll cast Stop on an enemy 25% of the time, to boot.

:ducksiren:Holy Dragon, you been out too long on the midnight sea:ducksiren:

Now, the last few dragons have been...Not exactly challenging, but they've been tough.

The Holy Dragon, though, has the lowest HP, at 18,500, and can be completely neutered in a single move.

That's right! The Silence spell, used on a tower where you can only fling magic around, can be used to completely render this boss ineffective.

Which is kind of a good thing. All he has for attack magic is Holy, which is pretty powerful. He can counter stuff with Dispel, which would drop Reflect (unless you have it up with a Reflect Ring), and he absorbs Holy, so if you have Reflect up, he can just heal himself.

So, we're going to light him on fire, muzzle him, and kick the poo poo out of him.

He'll attempt Dispel, but to no avail.

And Lenny will use his Tackle ability, which just does a ton of damage.

I also kill the dragon with it! Kind of a boring boss fight video, but also kind of a boring boss and fight in general. Even without using Silence to shut him down.

The Holy Lance is one of the strongest lance-type weapons in the game, only behind one more regular one, and the two exclusive ones (one for Remain, one for Pog).

Almost halfway done with the legendary dragons, too.

Nice little Magic boost from this weapon, too, and we'll randomly get a Holy out of attacking with it.

Another nice little bonus up here; Force Armor helps with the magic being flung around.

And there it is, the legendary treasure. This is also the moment where it occurs to me that I missed the last of Remain's Tools on the way up here. Son of a bitch.

This is one of two fantastic magic accessories. Besides the Earrings.

There's an accessory later on that makes all magic cost 1 MP, so combine that with this, and, well...:getin:

Though, this wasn't too bad. Maybe we cheaped out on it with the Charm, but gently caress 'em anyway.

Uh, guys? You're in the way.

I don't think we're going to do that. If you don't get outta my way, you'll not have to worry about the funny taste in your Flavor Aid.

I ain't afraid of no ghost.

Yes, very spooky, you can fly.

Alright, buddy, let's do this.

So, the Magic Master is kind of a badass. He's got 50,000 HP and 50,000 MP and has access to a whole host of badass spells, including the -ara and -aga spells, Holy, Death, Bio, and Ultima. But Ultima only comes out under a very specific circumstance.

Reflect Rings do a ton to making this battle a cakewalk. Lenny doesn't have one, but he absorbs Ice, Fire, and is immune to Lightning, so whatever.

Not a bad start, right?

And Lenny is even going to headbutt him in the crotch!

However, when we attack him with anything...

He changes his weakness. Non-elemental spells are the best bet, as he can't do poo poo against those.

I got lucky there. Nobody in this party knows Libra, so I can't really check his weakness. And I think that just triggers another Barrier Change.

So, we can Berserk him to nullify that and just blow him up.

Flare is also very effective.

Or we can just Rasp him to death, but the 50,000 MP makes that take a loooooooooong loving time.

And you might be thinking, "Leave, what's the trigger for Ultima?"

It's an automatic reaction to losing all of his health. Ultima doesn't give a poo poo about Magic Defense or split damage, either, so your people are going to get fuuuucked.

Like I said, we could Rasp him to death, but that takes about half an hour, and gently caress that. I'll come back here and show you how the game intends you to do it, and give the Magic Master a proper boss fight video.

For now, we're going to take a break.

Next time, we'll pick up our final party member (and it's not Nathan). Stay tuned!

Leave fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Dec 16, 2017

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can buy Reflect Rings in Albrook (I mainly remember this because throwing one on Olivia makes things marginally easier when you're stuck with her as the sole party member)

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Enemies that cast upon death deserve to be beaten with a large, smelly trout.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
The 'intended' way is far less fun than just using Berserk and Phantom.

Congrats, he can't do anything to you now!

I love chumping bosses.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I always get a perverse glee out of Rasping the Magic Master to death, then watching him be unable to cast Ultima. It takes forever and using certain spells ahead of time right before he dies is way easier- but it's fun. Not saying which spells, I suspect Leave will show off at least one of them next update. Hopefully he'll get the missing Tool for Remain as well.

Never tried the Berserk / Phantom method. That sounds fun too.

And yeah, you want Reflect Rings when climbing the Cultists' Tower. Lots of high Magic characters too. I brought Jack, Nathan, Leave, and Han my first try. Got curbstomped quickly. Came back later with Wendy, Terra, Galuf, and Olivia. They cleaned up. :D

Leave- I can put out the next Missed Monster update next week. I decided to save the Cactaur and Gigantaur teasing until you get there, I have enough material to ease anxiety. I'm going to wait till you finish the Cultists' Tower and the anticipated next dungeon, though, so it may come later, depending on your schedule. Keep up the good work!

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Seems like this entire place is just a puzzle waiting to be cracked open.

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.
Hey, uuuuh, haven't checked the thread for a month or so. You've been wondering about a lack of responses a few weeks ago. I just wanted to say: Still here, still reading.
Thank you!

ParanoidLogician
Jul 24, 2012

Where did the punster go when he was defeated? The "punitentiary"!

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Enemies that cast upon death deserve to be beaten with a large, smelly trout.

Better yet, the people who design those enemies and have them put into games need to be beaten with large smelly trouts.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals. I'll probably update soon, but I got Horizon Zero Dawn, Super Mario Oddyssey, and Rare Replay, in addition to a new job.

Fudge Handsome
Jan 29, 2011

Shall we do it?

Leavemywife posted:

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals. I'll probably update soon, but I got Horizon Zero Dawn, Super Mario Oddyssey, and Rare Replay, in addition to a new job.

Take it easy and enjoy Christmas, and don't worry about the LP! I'm sure we've all got stuff to do, too. Right?

Right?

Serenity Dove
Jan 29, 2008

If I had a Pikachu, it'd probably eat my stuff.
Merry Christmas Leave! I hope you and the family are having a wonderful holiday! Thank you for yet another amazing LP. Wanted to chime in and say I’m really enjoying it. FF6 is one of the only few FFs I’ve never completed so it’s cool seeing you play through it.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Leavemywife posted:

in addition to a new job.

Hey congrats!

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Leave can I mention another unintended way to kill Magic Master involving an Esper?

Natural 20 fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Dec 26, 2017

idhrendur
Aug 20, 2016

Congrats on the new job!

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Natural 20 posted:

Leave can I mention another unintended way to kill Magic Master involving an Esper?

Since I hosed up and forgot about it, despite being fully able to do it, go for it!

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!

Leavemywife posted:

Truth be told, I tried the fight a couple of times and I didn't once get a single loving Bustier. I'm fairly discouraged at this point, since the Bustier is actually really good; it adds +25% MP, +4 Magic, +2 Speed, and +1 Strength and Stamina; it also nullifies Fire, Ice, Lightning and Wind, while resisting the hell out of the other elements. Oddly enough, only Terra and Olivia can equip it; Wendy cannot, so that's another reason I'm not too amped up to go and grab it right now.

Finally caught up! To be fair, to wear a bustier you kind of need a bust and Wendy's a pre-teen so she's quite literally not equipped for that equipment.

Leavemywife posted:

Not a bad little thing to have around.

The description on this makes it pretty clear it's meant to be an Ioun stone, which continues the proud Final Fantasy tradition of ripping everything it can from Dungeons and Dragons and then filing off the serial numbers in the hopes that nobody will notice.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ddegenha posted:

Finally caught up! To be fair, to wear a bustier you kind of need a bust and Wendy's a pre-teen so she's quite literally not equipped for that equipment.

The description on this makes it pretty clear it's meant to be an Ioun stone, which continues the proud Final Fantasy tradition of ripping everything it can from Dungeons and Dragons and then filing off the serial numbers in the hopes that nobody will notice.

Early D&D did the same thing, so lord knows whose idea it was originally.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Randaconda posted:

Early D&D did the same thing, so lord knows whose idea it was originally.

Jack Vance's Undying Earth series (also the source for D&D's flavor of magic).

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

I really meant to update before today, but now it's probably going to be about two weeks before I can. After that, I'll kick things into overdrive and we'll rock this LP into the Archive.

For Christmas, my wife's grandparents got the family a cruise. I won't be able to update, since I'm going to be on a bigass boat.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Don’t blame you for waiting. Cruise internet is a rip-off. Have fun.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

That... didn't even make sense.
Have fun out there! Don't fall overboard, and don't let your kid try to turn it into eternal vacation.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Say hi to T-Pain for us.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Update Sixty: Welcome To The Wonderful Triangle Isle

Howdy, folks, and welcome back! Last time, we climbed the Cultist's Tower, and ran into a brick wall that we can circumvent, but that we'll do later. Today, we're going to pick up a new party member, so let's roll.

For this, we're going to an area we otherwise have no reason to go to.

It's hard to tell on the minimap, but we're on the upper right corner, on a little island.

There's one enemy here, thankfully, so we don't have to try and hunt the prick down.

It's kind of like an ugly Graboid. Uh, uglier. And without snake tentacles.

The Zone Eater has 7,777 HP, is weak to Holy, and absorbs Ice. It can use Gravity and Freezing Dust, and has no other attacks.

None of that poo poo matters, though, since we're not here to kill it.

We're here to be eaten.

Which leads us to a bonus area, the Zone Eater's Belly. I'm not sure how the hell you're supposed to know this, since it's not mentioned anywhere in the game. I even checked the FF Wiki to be sure.

That's the exit, so we're going the other way.

It's not a terribly long dungeon, but it has some nice loot, and our last (new) party member.

Trying to go down here, the big rock is blocking our path. We have to take an unconventional route to get on the other side.

There are new enemies in here, though.

The Covert is another type of Ninja; it has the elemental scrolls, can use Wind Slash, and if you use a regular attack on it, it uses Vanish on itself.

They're weak to Holy, absorb Poison, and have 4,530 HP.

'course, none of that matters, since we're going to just blow their faces off with non-elemental spells.

In the back, we have Amduscias, another one of those dancing girls. They have 4,452 HP, and are weak to Poison. They can use Booty Shake to confuse a party member, and if you throw something at them, as seen in this picture, they retaliate.

They whip back an Enhancer or a Crystal Sword.

Which does not gently caress around. Bowser took over 8,000 damage from that attack. As long as you don't Throw anything at them, they're not too incredibly dangerous.

We got 1,727 EXP from the girl, and 1,757 from each of the ninjas, as well as 526 and 1768 gil, respectively.

I would talk about crossing the bridges, but something else is regretting being alive.

Oooh, how spooky.

Aside from 3,850 HP and the ability to Imp you, we've seen these types before. They're nothing substantial, and really hate being set on fire.

They give out 1,399 EXP and 826 gil a piece, and have access to Lifeshaver,

Movin' right along.

Those gentlemen walk back and forth across their bridges. Coming into contact with them doesn't get you into an automatic fight; it knocks you off the bridge instead.

To continue forward, we have to avoid them and jump from bridge to bridge.

We also have to stay out of their way to snag some sweet loot. The Genji Armor adds +5 Strength, +3 Speed and Magic, and +2 Stamina; it can be equipped by Bowser, Terra, Olivia, Remain, Jack, Nathan and Han.

The Magical Brush adds +1 Stamina, Magic, and Speed, which means it is not an upgrade for Wendy.

We're going to have this guy knock us off.

Which leads to a couple of chests, and Wendy slamming her face into the floor.

For whatever reason, only the Figaro brothers can equip the Red Jacket.

In addition to negating Fire, it adds some nice status boosts. Off the top of my head, I can't think of much better for Leave, so he'll probably end up with this. I might be forgetting something, though. I tend to do that.

Personally, I've always imagined this as a bushy, Mario type mustache. I suppose it could also be a pencil-thin John Waters type.

However you imagine it, picture it on a small child, since it's for Wendy. Control lets you (what else) control an enemy, instead of Sketching it for a random attack. I've never played around with it much, though.

I'm not sure what ringmaster they're talking about in the description. PT Barnum, from my quick Googling, did not have a mustache (and is a hysterically ugly man, holy poo poo).

We don't really need a save point here. We're through the majority of this place already.

Hey, what's that above us?

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. The Zephyr Cloak, on the other hand, is pretty good. It increases Evasion and Magic evasion by 10%. Using this, we can make someone

poo poo THEIR PANTS FROM THE CEILING ALMOST CRUSHING THEM

So, the gimmick for this room is that we have to avoid the falling ceiling. There are safe places, by the chests. Speaking of which, the Hero's Ring adds +25% to all damage. Magic bonuses stack, while physical ones do not. Off the top of my head, I'm not sure if this could replace an Earring.

Oh, in case you were wondering about what happens if you get crushed...

I hope you're happy about wondering that; you just got a child and her friends killed.

This one is kind of a dirty trick.

As is this; there's not a safe space here, so we just have to flee south as fast as we can.

And we're done with that! By the by, a Pinwheel is the ultimate throwing weapon, dealing a shitload of damage when Bowser tosses them. It can't be bought anywhere, but found. We can also bet Fuma Shurikens at the Coliseum to win Pinwheels, but...God, that's too much Coliseum'ing.

As for how those two stack up together, the Fuma Shuriken has an attack power of 100, and the Pinwheel has 190 attack power. It's a huge boost.

From here, we have to jump across the chests to progress.

The door up there leads to the end of this, but we've got another chest to grab.

That switch extends the little bridge out.

From there, we swing up there, and grab another Thunder Shield. Or is this our first one? I think it's our second.

With all of that done, let's get through this door.

This is Gogo. Best as I can tell, this is either a reference to FF5, or Adlai Stevenson, failed Presidential candidate and dead politician.

Anyways, I made a deal with BenRGamer; if Umaro was renamed Lenny, Gogo automatically became Carl.

I'm honoring the deal. Pray I don't honor it any further.

How did he end up here? Who is Carl? Where did he come from?

Nobody loving knows, but there's roughly seven thousand theories about it. I think the most popular is that Gogo is Darill.

From the director, Gogo is just someone to select to put into your party. That poo poo's lame. I maintain this is FF5 Gogo, who transported themselves into this world after meeting Bartz and crew in the previous game.

In case you didn't pick up on the subtle clues, Carl is a Mime. In battle, he can Mimic previous actions, but there's a bit of a twist to him in this game.

Get your rear end in this party. I've got to talk about you some more.

He's heading out with Team Face Smash.

So, looking at his stats, they're...Well, they're pretty lovely. However, to make up for that, you might notice the Set Commands option.

With the exception of Trance, Carl can equip any skill in the game to use during battle, three at a time.

He has access to every learned Blitz (even Bum Rush), all Bushido, Remain's Tools, and every learned Rage. Magic works a little differently. Instead of just knowing every spell that our party has learned, Carl has access to every spell available that the other party members know. So, with this party, he knows every spell that Terra, Leave, and Remain know.

So, we've got one character left.

Nathan is inside of a pain in the rear end to get through, which is partly why I saved him for last.

And since I need two parties of four, I needed some other people around, too.

What this means, folks, is I need you to BOLD your votes. We're taking two teams of four, and you decide who comes along. However, instead of just voting for eight people, I'll let you guys set the teams. The team with the most votes is Team 1 and the other team is Team A. I'm trying to think of how not to lose my mind counting this up, so do me a favor and vote for your teams like so:

Team: 1, 2, 3, 4

I think that'll be easy enough. I hope so. If someone has a better idea, float it through. For now, take a few days and figure out who is joining us in the Phoenix Cave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

I wish this was my Smash main.
Team Shitwrecker for Team 1: Leave, Remain, Terra, Wendy.

And then Pog and whoever-the-gently caress for Team A. Because seriously, gently caress Nathan's Dungeon. I like Nate and all, fave in series at that, but seriously this place can burn.

• Locked thread