Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

That... didn't even make sense.
Considering the BS all the other quests put you through before you can get them,

Terra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

Vote changed. Terra then Jack, because Bowser and Wendy's quests are PITAs without some proper leveling.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

Leavemywife posted:

I'll get an update out for you guys tomorrow night or so. I was going to update earlier this week, but then I got sick.

Hope you're feeling better, man!

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

You said it wasn't Banon staying at that cabin, Leave. But for the first time in years of playing this game, I finally noticed something. Duncan is just a palette swap of Banon.

Banon is secretly Duncan. This is now my headcanon and I will hear nothing that says otherwise, and it's also why Banon isn't seen in this world. He's now going by his "secret" identity.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

You're doing great, bud. If anything, it's probably just end of year blues/busyness with holidays for a lot of people. Also, as noted, it has been a while, so give it a day or two more.

Plus, to be honest, there's not a lot to say about those last couple recruitments. They just don't have a ton of story attached to them, not like Cyan or some of the others.

SorataYuy fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Nov 18, 2017

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

Keeshhound posted:

Couldn't you just use gameshark codes to force limit breaks to show them off?

Just looked, such codes don't quite seem to exist. And they're not too hard to trigger, just tricky. 1/16th chance when at low health is a bit of a risky proposition in the WoR, to be honest.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving, Leave. Glad to get even this short update, because it's you coming quite nicely back to form on all this. Looking forward to seeing what we call that Yeti, now! :D

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

Chewie is the only logical choice, as the party's walking carpet. :colbert:

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

BenRGamer posted:

I'll go with Lenny or Lennie if we can name the next character Carl for a Simpsons joke.

:colbert:

Considering who's left, might as well. Shifting my vote to Lenny.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

Have fun out there! Don't fall overboard, and don't let your kid try to turn it into eternal vacation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

Team 1: Olivia, Leave, Remain, Carl

Team A: Terra, Bowser, Jack, Lenny

• Locked thread