Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Wake up, smoke a bowl, eat breakfast, brew some coffee, smoke another bowl, heat up my now cold coffee, fall back asleep, wake up, smoke a bowl, take a shower, go to work, work, smoke a bowl, work, go home smoke another bowl.

Good thing it's a medicine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op appears to smoke like 3g of weed a day and doesn't have a vaporizer. may as well flush your weed down the toilet lol

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
blow it out your rear end!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
youre not an alcoholic but you are a drug addict lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
a real tea-head lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just woke up but I might have a lil cup of the ol grand pappys cough medicine to fix my head. the liquor is medicine too you prude

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

As it stands, volume, you're just regarded as a pothead.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Nooner posted:

I just woke up but I might have a lil cup of the ol grand pappys cough medicine to fix my head. the liquor is medicine too you prude

it's true i take liquor for my glaucoma

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

also my ibs, anxiety disorder, borderline personality disorder and back pain and shingles

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it'll cure what ails ya

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
you can get all that and more out of cans of compressed air

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hell Yeah posted:

it'll cure what ALEs ya

:grin:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I had a lot of weed last night. But I woke up today with no ill effects, just like every day. Weed > alcohol.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

smoke a weed

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
i dont know if drinking a thimble of alchohol a day is very severe

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

The Bananana posted:

As it stands, volume, you're just regarded as a pothead.

Weeds good for you maaaaan, it's like an herb maaaan, you can't get addicted to it maaan

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nocheez posted:

I had a lot of weed last night. But I woke up today with no ill effects, just like every day. Weed > alcohol.

Legit best part of smoking your self retarded til you pass out. Greatest sleep ever.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

the quantities in which weed smokers in many parts of the world smoke weed today is comparable to the quantities in which alcohol drinkers in many parts of the world drank alcohol in days gone by... Make u think.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
have any of you guys ever drank and smoekd w33d AT THE SAME TIME???? :guinness::2bong:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nooner posted:

have any of you guys ever drank and smoekd w33d AT THE SAME TIME???? :guinness::2bong:

Yes

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

And ruin the pure experience that is smoking genuine og Kush? Please. I'm a connoisseur.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

like I enjoy having a couple beers in short succession and feeling sorta mellow from it but the lack of consistency in the pot I can get really fuckin bugs me. Feels like the equivalent of not knowing whether my Alcohol Dealer has brought me shandy or moonshine this time and I just shrug and have a big swig of whatever it is anyway

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Nooner posted:

I don't like it. It's like touring an art gallery with the lights turned off. Miss everything worth seeing.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Zorodius posted:

I don't like it. It's like touring an art gallery with the lights turned off. Miss everything worth seeing.

You just gave a crazy new york artist an idea

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I just made myself a sidecar and it's only 11 ish or something.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Millie posted:

I just made myself a sidecar and it's only 11 ish or something.

Those are tasty

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Nooner posted:

weed before beer youre in the clear

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
vaporizers don't give me the same high

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

weed is really good and you can smoke it in the morning without being an alcoholic

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Hey hey hey hey

Smoke weed every day. :sun:

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
it's OK to get stoned or drunk early in the morning as long as you're doing something, going to the beach high as hell at like 7am is great. also I drink before I go Christmas shopping, especially black Friday

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Hey hey hey hey

Smoke weed every day. :sun:

Hold up

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I FIND DRUGS TO BE VERY NOT OKAY

edit: so you know very not okay is the extra sharp cheese of South Dakota based scolding
Edit edit: Anyone who corrects me on South Dakotaisms is probably a banker and you should hack them for quick money

Tonsured fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Jul 30, 2016

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

is bojack horseman art?

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

sinking belle posted:

like I enjoy having a couple beers in short succession and feeling sorta mellow from it but the lack of consistency in the pot I can get really fuckin bugs me. Feels like the equivalent of not knowing whether my Alcohol Dealer has brought me shandy or moonshine this time and I just shrug and have a big swig of whatever it is anyway

Try not smoking an entire bowl to the head before you even know what the weed is like?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

turn your vaporizer on

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Moridin920 posted:

This is true, you don't get the same cannabinoids when you use a vaporizer. It feels less intense to me.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
OP is a drug addict.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

vaping is weak poo poo. tryna get STONT out here, real nigga hrs