Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
91 days is incredibly fantastic. Though I don't think there's much I could post beyond "that was awesome!" each episode. I find the show has been telling its story well enough that while the outcome was fairly reasonable to figure out long in advance, the way it gets there has been slightly unpredictable.

It doesn't lead itself to much discussion. I have tried to talk to co-workers about it but none of them are watching it because "I don't like mafia stuff" even though I've gushed about it. That side of it is sad because this show is easily in my top 3 of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Davincie posted:

well that was 91 days. started out strong, ended up kinda mediocre

What? I thought that was a really good ending to the show. Personally I would put this in my top 3 of this season.

• Locked thread