Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

This is by the Baccano and Durarara people but it started too serious and didn't look like it would have Mexican Goliath. Now that it had Mexican Goliath all is right in this world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

I'm not sure how he fit enough chicken into his shirt for it to not look obvious, not stink and not leak blood before being shot but other than that it was a very good episode. Fango's fun, but I do not see how people think he has any chance of being Luce other than that hair.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Qwertycoatl posted:

Presumably they put the chicken blood in little bags like Nero was showing off at the end, and burst the bag when he was "shot"

Then how about the bullet, what stopped that? I loved everything else in the episode though, Angelo made many smart moves.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

That'd make sense. This is a good series so far.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

GorfZaplen posted:

Apparently a lot of the people who worked on this shoe are industry newbies so I'm excited to see what they make next.

No wonder it came apart at the seams. At least it wasn't soleless.

• Locked thread