Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

crusty posted:

Yes, thank you.

[/quote]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Praxis Prion
Apr 11, 2002

The sky is a landfill.
Pillbug
No I always cook on low heat so it doesn't get burned.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Honestly I've never burned it but I have inserted it into the butt of another man, thrusting it in and out repeatedly until we both climaxed in a moment of mutual ecstacy, OP

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

So the 'burn' you experience is only when peeing?

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
I dropped a lit cigarette on my dick once.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

CannedMacabre posted:

I dropped a lit cigarette on my dick once.

Why?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Friction burn from jerking off about sixteen times in one day. And this was pre internet so i had to work for it.

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

smoking on the shitter

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

CannedMacabre posted:

smoking on the shitter

That a how, I asked a why

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

That a how, I asked a why

Oooooh... I was bored.

EyeMinUrHead
May 7, 2006
No, but I cut open my nutsack before...(trimming pubes)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I haven't, but I know a guy that has. :ninja:

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

EyeMinUrHead posted:

No, but I cut open my nutsack before...(trimming pubes)

Same, except while using a straight razor in a drunken attempt to manscape.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ceciltron posted:

Same, except while using a straight razor in a drunken attempt to manscape.
You're not supposed to cut the hairs like you're cutting onions on a chopping board

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

a hole-y ghost posted:

You're not supposed to cut the hairs like you're cutting onions on a chopping board

You're splitting hairs.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

You're splitting hairs.
I'm not now but I will be when I hew my pubes in twain my pristine razor sharp gendaito katana :grin:

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
whos the fyad guy who burn his dick to be an ik?

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
dropped an after sex cigarette once.

I don't recommend it.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

The Wizard of Poz posted:

whos the fyad guy who burn his dick to be an ik?

forum user and FYAD also-ran PsionicAnt lit his cock on fire to become ik

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
where is enfield hes burned it all

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I've never burned it. However, it was once clawed by a cat while I was sleeping nude on a hot night and managed to kick the covers off. The irritated cat, who was closer than should have been, lashed out.

Waking up in this manner is not recommended.

Also, I do not believe that my dingus was the intended target. I think the cat just lashed out in anger and hit the largest nearby target.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
I use veet to remove unwanted hair and one time I didn't notice there was some higher than it should have been.... let's just say even sensitive skin Veet isn't gentle enough for that and I had mild chemical burns for a few days. The best part was applying ointment which made it sting horribly and made the actual burn seem mild in comparison.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
When I was a kid I got mine stuck in my zipper. Very painful.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I burnt my weiner and balls in my ex-mother-in-law's tanning bed back in the day.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I put icy hot down there once.

It was painful.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Ever accidently burnt off eyebrows just by brushing over a candle or lighter?
Ever had the glorious idea that this method would be way quicker than shaving your ballsack?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Ever accidently burnt off eyebrows just by brushing over a candle or lighter?
Ever had the glorious idea that this method would be way quicker than shaving your ballsack?

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
I was a child of the sixties, so I had one or two curling iron incidents.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Fiend posted:

I was a child of the sixties, so I had one or two curling iron incidents.
I don't think I could ever fit one of those down the urethra, respek :hf:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
If you sear your dick off and wear a headdress that would put you WAY ahead of those nerds on Twitter who think you can be the king of oppression hill by just cutting it off and wearing a Steven Universe costume

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
one time I rode a bicycle really far while wearing jeans and I chafed the hell out of the head of my dong, I didn't even notice it until I got off the bike and then I almost started crying.

took like two weeks to heal too and it created a weird pebbly scab. I shoulda saved it

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I haven't burnt it, but someone stood on it once. It literally went dark blue and I was certain it was dead, but I was 12 years old and too shy to tell anyone or see a doctor. Luckily it managed to return from the dead without medical intervention , although it is occasionally still stricken by rigor mortis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Moon Atari posted:

I haven't burnt it, but someone stood on it once. It literally went dark blue and I was certain it was dead, but I was 12 years old and too shy to tell anyone or see a doctor. Luckily it managed to return from the dead without medical intervention , although it is occasionally still stricken by rigor mortis.
continue, please.

• Locked thread