Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
:dong: Highway Traffic :dong:
Prediction Razzies

baka kaba posted:

'The PLP here. We need a leader to build a Labour movement serious about winning power. Will you run for leader? Reply YES, NO or MAYBE. Or STOP to opt out.'

Angela Eagle managed to select all of the above

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

If it has Salmon it is called Eggs Royale and is the worlds most bougie food

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Sorry pissflaps

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Dammit, us cult of Corbyn people should have learnt how to read rather than getting over excited on our #CutForCorbyn Campaign

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Pissflaps posted:

It's ok I've always expected Jherembe to win.

I've heard on Twitter that Harambe jokes are racist now, so can you start calling him Dear Leader or something?

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

If you're not fairly fuckin into ketamine, you're not reading the same news as me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

A good tweet

• Locked thread