Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

I went to the zoo with my son and wife, and we had the best loving time. Seriously just a great day. Dammit man I love being a dad.

There was this majestic son of a bitch

This pretty lady is the best mother I could ask for

this f'in guy man

Seriously though, went out to Omaha to the Henry Doorly Zoo for our fifth anniversary and we had such a great time. The zoo is ranked best in the world, and it was absolutely incredible. The exhibits were really great and the park was beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Wife and baby out of town today/tonight.

White Russians and loud punk music have commenced.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Going to Las Vegas for the first time in November. Running a half marathon then spending a few days goofing around. Those who have been/live there what should we do that may not be so well-known?

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

My son is one year old today. I'm a very happy and proud dad. Love that little guy. :)

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

You Am I posted:

Back home after a 3 week road trip interstate to deal with the fact that my dad has been kicked out of aged care home as the nurses could not handle his behaviour due to his Alzheimers, and getting gently caress all support from social workers.

This is the second home he has been at this year. The first one I moved dad out of because he wasn't being showered, his clothes weren't getting changed and the nurses were ignoring my requests to get their doctors to look at him for both his Alzheimers and other medical issues. The next place promised me that I would not have to worry while I was on holidays, only to get a call three days into the holiday to say they have shipped dad off to a hospital.

A couple of aged care places I have contacted about getting him on the shortlist for dementia lock down areas are not accepting him due to his anger issues, and for some reason he doesn't seem to be getting any therapy or drugs for it. Going to be kicking up a storm this morning when I see the social workers for the first time.

gently caress man :( Awful you and him have to go through that. Alzheimers is truly a terrible thing.

As for me, I've just made a white russian and mixed in a little bit of Rumchata.

Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

I used to love white russians but as my alcoholism tastes have evolved I can't stand any really sugary cocktails anymore. Last time I had a white russian I could barely finish it. I can handle a restaurant margarita if it's light on mix but that's about it.

Sugary drinks are hit or miss for me. My drink of choice is typically G&T with a dash of bitters. I just have a sweet spot for a good White Russian.

• Locked thread