Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

I like how the description says it's $199, the MSRP is $299, selling for $30

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
I like how shipping is only $8.95 and free for orders over $40. I could buy two guitars, shipped, for $60.

quote:

THIS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE COOLEST ITEM WE HAVE EVER HAD! IT IS AN OFFICIAL TNA GUITAR WITH TNA FOUNDER AND KING OF THE MOUNTAIN JEFF JARRETT LASER ENGRAVED ON THE GUITAR ITSELF.

IT IS THE MOST LIMITED ITEM EVER OFFERED AN ITEM LIKE THIS COULD GO FOR WHAT? A $1000? NOT ON MY WATCH, BABY!!!!

ONE TIME ONLY PRICE TO THE LUCKY FEW WHO GET THIS.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Twinkie Czar fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Aug 31, 2016

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

That's how you can tell it's been around a while. That's definitely a Don West deal.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

What model of guitar is that? I'm curious to know how much an unremovable picture of Jeff Jarrett has ruined the instrument's value.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

HulkaMatt posted:

That's how you can tell it's been around a while. That's definitely a Don West deal.

When I first saw it, it was $30 but it shot back up to either $200 or $300 during the short-lived GFW angle last summer. They've definitely been trying to unload these for a long time.

If I was running an indie or, like, CZW or something I'd buy a shitload of these and have a match where they were the only weapons allowed.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
I'd be more inclined to buy it if Jarrett was holding a guitar with his own image on it and so forth.

Also I mistook Mike Bennett for Eric Young when I opened the TNA shop page.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Thauros posted:

What model of guitar is that? I'm curious to know how much an unremovable picture of Jeff Jarrett has ruined the instrument's value.

looks like one of those chinese knock-off Epiphones you can get off of Banggood.com.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
Any one know a reputable group that takes donated guitars? I'm imagining a whole music class of at-risk students playing shiny new Jeff Jarrett guitars and it warms my heart.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Do they come with sheet music for the hit song With My Baby Tonight?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Do they come with sheet music for the hit song With My Baby Tonight?

It's the sheet music for his TNA theme

WEE-OO-WEE-OO-WEE-OOO Survivor!

deep space nein
Aug 25, 2011

exploding mummy posted:

The DA and POP deals are and were terrible.

TNA are and were worse

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I really want someone to interview Dixie and point out that AJ Styles is now a WWE World Champion, Suicide/Manik just won a 32-man tournament of some of the best wrestlers in the world, Samoa Joe is a god-drat monster of a champion, and Bobby Roode is a superstar within one month of appearing on WWE's developmental/indy showcase.

Then I want someone to hand her a box of chardonnay and an IV.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

skaboomizzy posted:

Suicide/Manik just won a 32-man tournament of some of the best wrestlers in the world
I forgot he was under that mask. <mecca> Just goes to show how obsessed they are with TNA. </mecca>

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The Observer:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

rovert posted:

The Observer:

If Billy Corgan doesn't blow a substantial chunk of his own money buying a part of TNA then TNA can't afford to do anymore tapings two weeks from now.

This is a good deal all around.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

4 loving million dollars for 70% of TNA

There is no chance her stock is honestly worth even a quarter of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengeance of Pandas
Sep 8, 2008

THE TERRIBLE POST WENT THATAWAY!
This thread is OBSOLETE.

• Locked thread