Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DM Punk posted:

Article about Mia Yim aka Jade's history with domestic abuse. Worth a read.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bryan-pacheco/this-popular-female-wrest_b_11269074.html

Jade just did another article, this one entirely written by her, on Motto (a Time site) that everyone should also check out (warning that there is some descriptions of the violence, including towards a dog)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
EC3 in an interview with Main Event Radio said his contract is up around January 2017.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yikes if they lose him and Jeff Hardy within the first two months of next year

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

This week's Impact got 317K viewers. They're back to pre-Final Deletion numbers.

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
told all you geeks this poo poo wasn't over despite the sad ironic marking for the angle

tna loving sucks and matt hardy is garbage

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Matt Hardy is too good for TNA

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Is it true that both the Hardy's will be free agents soon?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Is it true that both the Hardy's will be free agents soon?

Jeff's contract is up in January or February, I think. Don't know about the status of contractual obligations for the Broken One.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Malikov posted:

told all you geeks this poo poo wasn't over despite the sad ironic marking for the angle

tna loving sucks and matt hardy is garbage

who's being ironic

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Liking things genuinely is unpopular

I still get asked why I "fake"-like Kane

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

lol look at that dingus who thinks matt hardy is bad

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
sick of all these people saying they like the silly funny thing because it made them laugh. tired of your poo poo irony boys.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Matt Hardy has always been the good Hardy

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Basic Chunnel posted:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Basic Chunnel posted:

Unironically this.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Basic Chunnel posted:

Yup. Ever since he figured out how to get a bigger pop for hugging a man then taking a back bump than for jumping off the turnbuckle to the floor.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
There's no middle ground with Matt Hardy. He's ether the drizzling shits or the best thing going.

inconsequential
Feb 6, 2004
Just wanted to say I did mushrooms for the first time last night and early on my friend asked me what to put on and I said "Final Deletion!". She watched wrestling with me in high school and remembers Matt Hardy but hasn't seen it since. "IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT" had me in tears for what seemed like hours. If I can caution you towards only one thing it's do psychedelic drugs and watch the Final Deletion.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

inconsequential posted:

Just wanted to say I did mushrooms for the first time last night and early on my friend asked me what to put on and I said "Final Deletion!". She watched wrestling with me in high school and remembers Matt Hardy but hasn't seen it since. "IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT" had me in tears for what seemed like hours. If I can caution you towards only one thing it's do psychedelic drugs and watch the Final Deletion.

TCC report addendum: Weed also makes batshit wrestling amazing

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

inconsequential posted:

I'm sober as a judge and every time I read that quote I picture Matt saying it and his goofy run and I STILL burst out laughing.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
The last time I did mushrooms I ended up watching the live action Ben 10 movie on demand and I was 99% sure I had imagined the entire film but it turns out no, it's real it just seems like the kind of terrible movie you'd hallucinate (the villain is made of robot bees?).

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

El Estrago Bonito posted:

The last time I did mushrooms I ended up watching the live action Ben 10 movie on demand and I was 99% sure I had imagined the entire film but it turns out no, it's real it just seems like the kind of terrible movie you'd hallucinate (the villain is made of robot bees?).

"Made of robot bees" incidentally being the next step in the evolution of Matt Hardy's gimmick.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
I did mushrooms and watched Alien: Resurrection and it turned into a masterpiece about a tragic romance on the level of Shakespeare.

Why are Shrooms Illegal again?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jack Anderson posted:

I did mushrooms and watched Alien: Resurrection and it turned into a masterpiece about a tragic romance on the level of Shakespeare.

Why are Shrooms Illegal again?

because like guns, having too many makes for poor neighbors.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Deleted

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

All mail will be now forwarded to the Dilapidated Boat.

Also you forgot the best part

The Death of TNA posted:

Name
TNA Wrestling

Status
Inactive - Name Cancelled

Expires
03/12/2017

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Aug 7, 2016

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

coconono posted:

TCC report addendum: Weed also makes batshit wrestling amazing

can confirm this

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
They are taping this week and next:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

O/U 4 title changes

mindofme
May 19, 2003

Learn trispace and never have to think about math again!

Does this just mean they are no longer a LLC in Tennessee?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

mindofme posted:

Does this just mean they are no longer a LLC in Tennessee?

They didn't file their annual report and lost their LLC according to people who know what that junk means.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

same

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

They didn't file their annual report and lost their LLC according to people who know what that junk means.

The liability protection of the owners is effectively gone now. If the company is successfully sued, the owners can now be personally held liable. With an LLC it's just on the company as an entity.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

O/U 4 title changes

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Chris James 2 posted:

O/U 4 title changes

145%

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

DJExile posted:

I don't know why, but that confused back-of-the-head rubbing thing by Kennedy is so drat funny to me.

Is it better or worse than vince's ear thing?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Optimist with doubt posted:

Is it better or worse than vince's ear thing?

a little bit better, but goddamn nothing beats Vince's face expressions

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Finally watched Final Deletion today, and man I haven't watched a Hardys match since early 2000s. Those dudes cannot go anymore.

I mean I still loved the match because it was refreshingly different, but Matt's been in this industry for many years and you can see every single one when he moves from spot to spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

is that akira maeda

• Locked thread