Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
The last time I did mushrooms I ended up watching the live action Ben 10 movie on demand and I was 99% sure I had imagined the entire film but it turns out no, it's real it just seems like the kind of terrible movie you'd hallucinate (the villain is made of robot bees?).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Spermgod posted:

is that akira maeda

Looks like Shamrock to me

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
I remember the very start of Aces and Eights being pretty good. I think that was mainly because several people needed to get shoot surgery so there were people they could kayfabe kick the poo poo out of and send off of TV for weeks which made them look tough. But because TNA is TNA, they hosed it because if there's one thing they don't know how to do it's run a stable. It's like they looked at the Higher Power and the NWO and then decided to combine them but only take the terrible parts of both those things.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

exploding mummy posted:

James Storm pinned Bram. Storm is supposed to be suspended. Bram is supposed to be dead or something since he got carved up with a sickle. But this was taped for One Night Only. Storm then talked about how there was a contract situation that happened behind the scenes and he fulfilled his end of the bargain with this match and asked for Bram as his last opponent. He then thanked all the fans for supporting him in TNA, said it was his last match with the company and we may see him “teaming with a friend very soon.” I guess the idea was to make people think he’s going to WWE to team with Roode. Given that he just signed a multi-year contract, who knows what this means. Given this wasn’t on Impact but on One Night Only, it sounds like nobody was supposed to see it on TV.

Maybe RoH?

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Mine was when the sound production on Zeitgeist it made it sound like the musical equivalent of stale pita bread.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Gorgolflox posted:

Did the Hardy Boys buy TNA? Did the Nazis buy TNA? Did the rube from Smashing Pumpkins buy TNA? Did anyone buy it or does it exist in a state of none ownership? Maybe everyone owns it now?

WHATS JEFF "DOUBLE J, KING OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE GLOBAL FORCE, SLAP NUTS" JARRETT DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Since this is TNA the whole broken thing is probably going to become a really terrible stable.

• Locked thread