Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ten Becquerels
Apr 17, 2012

My Little Tony: Leadership is Magic

Frogmanv2 posted:

Colin specifically didnt want the job, but had to be coaxed back because the cupboard of LNP talent is especially bare in WA. The biggest land developer piped up a few months ago and started spreading rumors that Nalder was going to challenge, and then there was a vote where noone put forward their name and it all fizzled out fairly quickly.

I guess they need something to be happening in WA politics, everyone involved is so insanely boring that the only time anyone seems to care what they're doing is when something else gets hosed up with the children's hospital or that stupid stadium they're building in Burswood.

Apparently Australians are weirdly obsessed with meat and also mean to vegetarians/vegans. This guy went vegetarian for a year and wrote a book about it, guess his mates made of him. Most people I've seen when met with a vegetarian don't really care that much, sure there are rude motherfuckers out there but it seems weird to write a book about how everyone hates vegetarians when vegetarian/vegan restaurants are taking off and you can get vegan cheese and meat substitutes in supermarkets. I suspect the man who was 'driving home with a shoulder of lamb for his family one day' and was 'overcome with the smell of the meat and decided to pull over and eat it on the side of the road' just has some really meat-obsessed friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

PatriotPete posted:

Racism?

what "race" is an establishment sir?

Learn to read.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

kirbysuperstar posted:

Learn to read.

dont reply to him.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Kommando posted:

dont reply to him.

But--

What the hell happened to your av?

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

lol the country is fed up with your safe spaces and trigger warnings you useless special snowflakes, send the sjws to mexico
Ohh Tomorrow When the War Began is on, it's quite reflective of our current state.

But replace the occupying force with our terribly incompetent government and the rising numbers of right-winged (racist) people taking over public debates on all matters, and it's pretty close!

Also the ACL, the ACL are as terrible as an occupying force.

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
The op is better than first dog.

Also it has less words.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

kirbysuperstar posted:

But--

What the hell happened to your av?

A funny thing happened in the Crew thread and Thommo made me a new one. :)

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

He's Anidavs facebook Nazi friend.

Anidav bought him an account to troll this thread. Well done.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Solemn Sloth posted:

it's not a sex thing :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hhu-OyHqZM

BlitzkriegOfColour
Aug 22, 2010

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Fixed that for you.

It's amazing some of the cognitive dissonance we go through. Saw a thing on ABC News last night about white folks in South African ghettos. Now, the people in charge of South Africa should be treating all people equally, and if they're not there's definitely a story here. However there are specifically white charity groups (jesus) and one older guy said straight up "what do they have against whites?" Like gently caress, figure it out dude you lived through it.

Lol, maybe if those Saffer whites didn't have more kids than they could afford, they wouldn't be facing this problem. It's called personal responsibility and these shiftless whites need to learn something about it. Also, notice how the whites in South Africa are doing badly ever since the state said they can't have cheap black servants to do all their work for them? A naturally inferior and less hard-working race deserves everything it gets. No work ethic, no success, untermenschen.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Sources have confirmed the Federal Cabinet voted 11 to 10 in favour of nominating Rudd but it was Prime Minister who made the final decision not to support him.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/08/02/19/46/malcolm-turnbull-behind-the-veto-for-kevin-rudds-un-bid#TeZpQlTPLil4ly9j.99

Forget about Rudd, this is like a whole new level of leaking.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Noice

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Sources have confirmed the Federal Cabinet voted 11 to 10 in favour of nominating Rudd but it was Prime Minister who made the final decision not to support him.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/08/02/19/46/malcolm-turnbull-behind-the-veto-for-kevin-rudds-un-bid#TeZpQlTPLil4ly9j.99

Forget about Rudd, this is like a whole new level of leaking.

Kevin Rudd is going to bring down two PMs.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Lid posted:

Kevin Rudd is going to bring down two PMs.

Is that a record?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

gay picnic defence posted:

Is that a record?

No Abbott has bought down 3.

I mean holy poo poo they should just do a cabinet meeting livestream.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

gay picnic defence posted:

Is that a record?

Pretty sure Rupes has that record in the bag.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Let's make this thread really green and :gas: it

No, you deserve this thread and you're going to sit down, shut up and take your medicine.

Redcordial posted:

Shut up, you loving idiot. Llama too, you're both as childish in your approaches to confrontation as my 7 year old nephew. He isn't the brightest kid either, but he's great at anything to do with his hands. Too bad neither of you appear to be good with your hands, or else your posting wouldn't be so poo poo.

You're a terrible ASMRtist and I'd hate to see your YouTube stats.

Lizard Combatant posted:

So... Is there any other way to get a paper census form apart from the permanently unavailable hotline?

Oddly enough, I got a paper form in the mail without asking for one. There's details on the front about how to do it online but the rest is just your bog-standard census form.

Maybe the ABS thinks those closer to the cities are assumed to have better internet access and thus you can just do it online you disobedient pleb.

Mr Chips posted:

shouldn't the thread title be The Greens' Echo Chamber?

Not necessarily. It's the same as The Green Party Echo Chamber, just shortened to Greens.

Ten Becquerels posted:

Apparently Australians are weirdly obsessed with meat and also mean to vegetarians/vegans. This guy went vegetarian for a year and wrote a book about it, guess his mates made of him. Most people I've seen when met with a vegetarian don't really care that much, sure there are rude motherfuckers out there but it seems weird to write a book about how everyone hates vegetarians when vegetarian/vegan restaurants are taking off and you can get vegan cheese and meat substitutes in supermarkets. I suspect the man who was 'driving home with a shoulder of lamb for his family one day' and was 'overcome with the smell of the meat and decided to pull over and eat it on the side of the road' just has some really meat-obsessed friends.

I have seen far too much animal and child neglect come out of vegan lifestyles to think anything remotely good about vegans. gently caress vegans.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

ScreamingLlama posted:

No, you deserve this thread and you're going to sit down, shut up and take your medicine.

You're a terrible ASMRtist and I'd hate to see your YouTube stats.

Oddly enough, I got a paper form in the mail without asking for one. There's details on the front about how to do it online but the rest is just your bog-standard census form.

Maybe the ABS thinks those closer to the cities are assumed to have better internet access and thus you can just do it online you disobedient pleb.

Not necessarily. It's the same as The Green Party Echo Chamber, just shortened to Greens.

I have seen far too much animal and child neglect come out of vegan lifestyles to think anything remotely good about vegans. gently caress vegans.

shut the gently caress up screamingllama

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

shut the gently caress up screamingllama

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Any ABS insiders here that can tell us if the census is going to be as big a disaster as its starting to look like?

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It doesn't matter how many times you tell me to shut up, I'm going to keep shitposting because you're not mods and there's gently caress all you can do to shut me up.

I pwnt you all by hijacking August and you're trying to hide your butthurt by continuing to antagonize me even though antagonism is what started this thread in the first place. You're literally incapable of learning or admitting fault.

If I didn't know any better, I would have mistaken you for Liberal politicians.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

ScreamingLlama posted:

I pwnt you all by hijacking August

hahahah keep telling yourself that.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
lmao at anyone thinking someone wants to make the thread

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
i'm kept up at night by the time i didn't get to do july 2014's thread, it haunts me to this day

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai

Frogmanv2 posted:

hahahah keep telling yourself that.

He did, in fact, pwn you all, but he is now proceeding to pwn himself so I guess it all evens out.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

ScreamingLlama posted:

You're literally incapable of learning or admitting fault.

This bit also made me lol.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

ScreamingLlama posted:

It doesn't matter how many times you tell me to shut up, I'm going to keep shitposting because you're not mods and there's gently caress all you can do to shut me up.

I pwnt you all by hijacking August and you're trying to hide your butthurt by continuing to antagonize me even though antagonism is what started this thread in the first place. You're literally incapable of learning or admitting fault.

:kiddo:

Chicken Parmigiana
Sep 12, 2007

Thread: Wow Llama you're a pretty unchill guy, huh?

ScreamingLlama: WHAT!? I'LL SHOW YOU BASTARDS, I'LL loving SHOW YOU, HISTORY SHALL BEAR WITNESS *strikes pose* AHAHAHAHA, SUFFER YOU FUCKERS

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

ScreamingLlama posted:

WELL YOU GOT YOURSELF CAUGHT

WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR MASTER PLAN

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

ScreamingLlama posted:

You're literally incapable of learning or admitting fault.

:pusheen:

AgentF
May 11, 2009

ScreamingLlama posted:

I pwnt you all by hijacking August and you're trying to hide your butthurt by continuing to antagonize me even though antagonism is what started this thread in the first place.

I don't see how - we've let dickheads make Auspol threads in the past. You're not the first.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Chicken Parmigiana posted:

Thread: Wow Llama you're a pretty unchill guy, huh?

ScreamingLlama: WHAT!? I'LL SHOW YOU BASTARDS, I'LL loving SHOW YOU, HISTORY SHALL BEAR WITNESS *strikes pose* AHAHAHAHA, SUFFER YOU FUCKERS

Amethyst: screamingllama is a good poster

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
Nice avatar.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Even though he's a thin skinned idiot, being a dick to screamingllama isn't achieving anything because he isn't going to change so stop being shitlords for being shitlords sake.

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service
Maybe we're all bad posters? Maybe we've always been bad posters?

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Managed to eventually get through to the hotline to request a paper census form. I hope the huge influx of calls they must have received is taken notice of. Anonymity is what makes a census work you loving spoons.

BlitzkriegOfColour
Aug 22, 2010

Every single poster has had a meltdown at some point. This isn't funny anymore, so stop being a dick to screamjng llama, even though he is a terrible, terrible poster.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

ScreamingLlama posted:

epic

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

ScreamingLlama posted:

Don't worry, I'm sure someone else will soon start a new Auspol thread while telling everyone loudly that theirs is the real continuation of Auspol with this being a takeover by someone hostile to the group.

Each thread will have two posters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
The echo chamber of the Greens is the true progressive movement, not those splitters in the Greens echo chamber.

• Locked thread