Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

A Man and his dog posted:

Yeah pretty much.

I learned after that, I never want to be in the SYSTEM again.

Cause, once your in the American correctional system you are hosed.

*unless you are rich

I was booked and convicted of a misdemeanor at age 19, but the person at the magistrate's office who entered my info into their system accidentally put in the wrong birthdate, so I show up clean on all criminal records. It's really the luckiest break I have ever gotten in m ylife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

TSBX posted:

What would be Brady's post Pats team? I say Cowboys, or to continue the AFCE cannibalism, the Dolphins (If Miko is right) or the Jets.

It's obviously the Texans so that Brock and be benched again for another future hall of famer.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Pron on VHS posted:

I was booked and convicted of a misdemeanor at age 19, but the person at the magistrate's office who entered my info into their system accidentally put in the wrong birthdate, so I show up clean on all criminal records. It's really the luckiest break I have ever gotten in m ylife
Shoplifting?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I just realized Will Fuller is making more money this season than DeAndre Hopkins

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Public urination

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

impersonating a cop

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
My stepbrother is a sheriff and works at the county jail. He's was the prototypical cop stereotype growing up; slightly insecure, had to be in charge of us, and was somewhat arrogant.

He's still an okay guy I guess gently caress I don't know. I don't really talk to him much anymore because he screwed my dad out of a couple grand 5 or so years ago.

Welp that's my law enforcement story.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Between this and the Settlers of Cattan stuff, Green Bay has to be the gooniest team in the nfl.

Nov 6, 2002

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Andrew Luck alone = Greenbay total gooninees.

The man literally plays a sport where you get extremely sweaty and gross, and is openly proud about not showering. Then you add the beard and the herpy snap count and man, that's one goony goon.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Pron on VHS posted:

Lmao that's amazing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-baltimore-ravens-1784641312

quote:

Our season went so poorly last year that the front office felt signing Trent Richardson could be an improvement.

quote:

We lost to the loving Jaguars AND the loving Raiders AND the loving Browns
http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-san-francisco-49ers-1784694100

quote:

I root for a team 3000 miles away that currently has $48.9 million in cap space and is preparing for a quarterback competition between Colin Kaepernick and Blaine Gabbert. Their number 1 receiver is Torrey Smith. As of this writing, they are not favored in ANY game this season. Not one.

quote:

Fans are now contractually obligated to sit in 90 degree heat with no shade, 50 minutes south of SF, to watch Blaine Gabbert play football 8 times a year. Jeffrey Loria would be impressed at this display.

The team has also threatened to sue fans who feel rightfully mislead about PSL’s, screwed a youth soccer league next to the stadium, and is now trying to screw Santa Clara on rent payments. We must be the only team in CA that can’t grow a proper grass field outdoors. gently caress Jed York.

quote:

We lost to Johnny Manziel last year.

quote:

Our shitbag owner stuck a local columnist with a $2,000+ dinner bill at a Napa restaurant and forced him to pay for his wife’s meal, too. Good thing Jim Tomsula was there to bus the table afterward.

quote:

A few seasons ago, we had one of the best defenses in football and our QB was like Michael Vick but better. Then half our roster either retired or got arrested, and our QB turned into Johnny Manziel. In the year of our lord, 2015, I watched Blaine Gabbert start multiple games at QB. Our owners hired a man on the street holding a bindle and eating canned beans to replace one of the best coaches in football, and followed that up by hiring a great college coach who trades away black players but keeps Riley Cooper.

They swindled the city I live in to build a new stadium that was not ready for the 2015 season. They had to use the local golf course’s parking lot for games, and are doing their best to claim a local sports field (used for youth sports!) to help expand their land. The interior of the stadium somehow gets to be at least 30 degrees hotter than the exterior and is the hottest climate on earth. The in-stadium apps don’t work.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The local writer that was stuck with the bill was Tim Kawakami though so no harm done to anyone of value.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Ahah wow I didn't know about the Eugene Monroe thing. Geez

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
:siren: It's the 49ers turn :siren:

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-san-francisco-49ers-1784694100

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
the only in-stadium apps that need to work are mozzarella sticks and nachos

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Gat day-um Jed York is garbage

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Pron on VHS posted:

impersonating a cop

:lol:, you just topped my record, Paul Blart.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Pron on VHS posted:

the only in-stadium apps that need to work are mozzarella sticks and nachos

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Chargers are working out James Jones, Lance Moore, and Brian Hartline today

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Another hall of fame career bites the dust
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/760550890939912192

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cards reached a 5 year deal with Mathieu

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

such a weird time to give it.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

quote:

When asked by Comcast SportsNet how his story would end, Richardson said: "Putting on a yellow jacket."
lmfao

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

I guess getting arrested for shoplifting would end your story.

Nov 6, 2002

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

You know you are in the trash bin when you get cut before you get to eat 10 meaningless carries to end the first preseason game.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Chris James 2 posted:

He won't play a full season again

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Kalli posted:

You know you are in the trash bin when you get cut before you get to eat 10 meaningless carries to end the first preseason game.

Richardson had knee surgery, it's not like he was cut for looking bad in practice

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I'm actually amazed that Trent Richardson can put on any sort of clothing since it's impossible for him to find the hole.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kalli posted:

He got hurt and needed surgery even before OTAs, I think

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Edit: better picture

Blowjob Overtime fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Aug 2, 2016

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Raku posted:

Richardson had knee surgery, it's not like he was cut for looking bad in practice

Guess I don't keep up to date with all the latest on team Trent.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I want to go back and find that article about him signing with the Ravens in an Alabama newspaper and read the comments again. I remember one poor guy saying 'let's wait to see if he makes the team before calling this a success' and he was dogpiled by 800 Raku's telling him how stupid he was.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

whypick1 posted:

I'm actually amazed that Trent Richardson can put on any sort of clothing since it's impossible for him to find the hole.

Oh boy I can post this

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Good for Honey Badger and all you haters can gently caress yourselves.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Honey Badger is extremely cool and good

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Regnevelc posted:

Good for Honey Badger and all you haters can gently caress yourselves.

Who the hell hates him these days? LSU fans who are pissed he smoked his way out of playing more for them?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

$62 mil, $40 mil guaranteed. Awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
I really wish I could get in to do the Why Your Team Sucks because would I have some things to say or would I??

• Locked thread