Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
I like how he tried to make fun of the wife saying she probably wasn't permitted to speak implying because they were muslim and then there's this poo poo in trump's "most favorite book":

quote:

1 Timothy 2:12New International Version (NIV)

12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[a] she must be quiet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Captain Rufus posted:

Trump could probably rape a goat on live tv and get away with it. The Right will defend and deflect it somehow.

( Please do not rape goats. Goats are cool. Rape is not cool. )

"But, but, but what about CLINTON???"

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Drink Cheerwine posted:

it's cool abnd good when dems bag on vilerat's mom and call her a loving crybaby pussy

it's mean and bad when trump tells the muslim soldier parents to suck the poo poo out of hillary's warmongering rear end in a top hat

vilerat's mom was just on CNN being interviewed and incessantly whining about "lying about a video" yet still no one is bringing up that it was a cover for the CIA doing some shady poo poo there

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

max4me posted:

I am not saying he did have sex with his daughter, but I am also not saying he didnt

look at the lovely hair on that grandkid...clearly both the child and grandchild of king poo poo hair:

he was on the news this morning responding to that father's claim that he never sacrificed anything (because he hasn't) and he was defending himself saying he has sacrificed in creating so many jobs for people HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a loving piece of poo poo

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Moridin920 posted:

i agree those are some weasel words that could basically justify any amount of time

do we ever REALLY know 100% "what is going on" or which immigrants are going to be good citizens or not? gently caress no. effectively 'until we know what's going on' means 'until I say so'

THIS. The phrase "till we figure out what's going on" makes me laugh ridiculously every time and I'm blown away that the media hasn't called him on it. Everyone with half a brain knows what the gently caress is going on.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Parallax Scroll posted:

i only have one third of a brain so could you please explain what is going on with the muslims? i will pass it on to trump

Here's what's going on: %0.001 of the muslim population is mad enough and dumb enough and has the ability to get weapons to harm Americans if they get in the U.S. which means you have a better chance by several orders of magnitude of being hit by two consecutive strikes of lightning while rollerblading than being the victim of a Muslim terrorist attack but the conservatives have to make this the most important pillar of the campaign even though it effectively has zero impact on average Americans.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Agag posted:

Vilerat's medals were all awarded in EVE Online and its typical pro-Clinton bullshit that virtual valor is ignored by the media.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Blue Train posted:

youre seriously loving stupid and this doesn't happen in america

you're talking about a nation so filled with pussies that youtube is packed with videos of people that feel the need to carry an assault rifle to places like walmart and ruby tuesday's...it does happen

• Locked thread