Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Prorat posted:

The examples you used never actually happened. The ID card was a reporter saying that not Trump.
The other example given, of the two, was "He said we shouldn't allow them to immigrate (indefinitely) because there is too much potential for terrorism", and, well, https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Prorat posted:

He specifies the time period in the same drat sentence. C'mon people.
"Until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on" is not, in fact, a defined span of time, as there's no way to estimate how long it would be or indeed to determine whether or not it's happened. "Six months" would be a defined span of time, by comparison.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Parallax Scroll posted:

i only have one third of a brain so could you please explain what is going on with the muslims? i will pass it on to trump
Terrorism is what is going on with them, Mr. Scroll.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Robot Pride posted:

Here's what's going on: %0.001 of the muslim population is mad enough and dumb enough and has the ability to get weapons to harm Americans if they get in the U.S. which means you have a better chance by several orders of magnitude of being hit by two consecutive strikes of lightning while rollerblading than being the victim of a Muslim terrorist attack
I'm not sure the math there is accurate. My reasoning is that I know of no cases of anyone being hit by two consecutive strikes of lightning while rollerblading, but I am aware of the existence of several people who were victims of a Muslim terrorist attack.

• Locked thread