Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
~~~FFFfffuuuUUUCCccccKKKKkk~~~ the ocean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

`

AARO fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Aug 3, 2016

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Blue Dandy

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
The Krusty meme is hilarious and, as this thread has shown, still has much to give us. Not sure why it's being posted in a thread about bad memes but I have enjoyed every one of them that has graced us.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

if that loving clown doesn't make you smile you're dead inside

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Me at my oppressive office job getting no joy from the Krusty meme because I am a soulless husk.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
your/you're

gently caress the goons doing that. :argh:

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Tarquinn posted:

your/you're

gently caress the goons doing that. :argh:

Kill you're famil

e: I'm asking you too kill you're famil. I'm not saying the "kill you're famil" meme was bad, it wasn't.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I'm getting sick of that "this is fine" dog.

Also I don't know if they count as memes but people shoehorning things like Dunning-Kruger effect, fencing response, Poe's law, Uncanny Valley, etc into every thread they can is really annoying. We get it, you learned a new word/phrase.

e: also dickbutt has never been funny

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Not sure if I made this clear enough earlier in the thread but I'm the poster responsible for the Krusty meme, from the OP of this thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772573

I find it quite ironic that I'm responsible for a GBS meme given I'm a well established FYAD poster

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Murphy Brownback posted:

dickbutt has never been funny

is literally the wrongest thing anyone ever wrote

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

"Do you have stairs in your house" was one of the first and one of the worst.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Kill you're famil

e: I'm asking you too kill you're famil. I'm not saying the "kill you're famil" meme was bad, it wasn't.

Grahhhh, death to America! :arghfist::mad:

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

KomodoWagon posted:

I will never for the life of me understand what kind of broken brain one needs to continue posting something unfunny for no discernable reason other than the fact that people have come to find it annoying. "Hehe, now people will think I'm a moron with a retarded dipshit's sense of humor!" doesn't compute for me. Relevant to the Krusty thing, but it was especially annoying back when bronies were all the rage. Every goddamn thread, they'd spam pony poo poo and when told to stop they'd just keep doing it while asking people if they were mad. Why? What could possibly cause someone to spend their time in this way?

He gazed up at the enormous face. Three years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the clown makeup. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Krusty.jpg.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Wizard Master posted:

Not sure if I made this clear enough earlier in the thread but I'm the poster responsible for the Krusty meme, from the OP of this thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772573

I find it quite ironic that I'm responsible for a GBS meme given I'm a well established FYAD poster

you're the betamax to drad bert's VHS

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Can we just start a tribute thread to drad bert already? Hes created probably the best meme in recent memory. What do we do? We probate him for increasingly long amounts of time. This will not stand.

While there is a Krusty.jpg, I am in it, while there is a group of Krusty lovers, I am of it, and while Drad_Bert is probated, I am not free.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

hey guys how can all off these be the worst memes maybe you should of called it some of the woret memes. can someone with the appropriate access change the name of these thread to "some of the worst some thing awful memes"

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont mean to be a stick in the mud here but bad grammer really annoyes me

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

lonesomedwarf posted:

i dont mean to be a stick in the mud here but bad grammer really annoyes me

Me two

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

Murphy Brownback posted:

also dickbutt has never been funny

You shut your whore mouth.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
all of them because even funny ones get run in to the ground

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

you're the betamax to drad bert's VHS

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
ppppiiiiisssss

TouchNfoaM
May 1, 2009
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_brushtail_possum

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

what is it??

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
dickbutt if my favorite imgur meme but michael cera head is gaining speed

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Excuse me, this is a thread about the worst memes, not the best ones.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

holyyyyyyyyyy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Iron Prince posted:

holyyyyyyyyyy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

So it's true: Everything is one and one is everything.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Murphy Brownback posted:

I'm getting sick of that "this is fine" dog.

Also I don't know if they count as memes but people shoehorning things like Dunning-Kruger effect, fencing response, Poe's law, Uncanny Valley, etc into every thread they can is really annoying. We get it, you learned a new word/phrase.

e: also dickbutt has never been funny

people who use milquetoast as an adjective

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

mdm posted:

people who use milquetoast as an adjective

Good thing I only ever use it as a verb, then.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

tomstuart i know you are cray but now you've lost the rest of whatever it is you had left becuase this is the best meme

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The Krusty clown never even got properly ran into the ground. The crackdown has only made the meme fresher and more rare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

The Kingfish posted:

The Krusty clown never even got properly run into the ground. The crackdown has only made the meme fresher and rarer.

i enjoy how your grammar was partially correct.

• Locked thread