Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

and your mom forgot to give you your morning cleanse. What do you do to get out of this messy situation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

identify as female

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Parallax Scroll posted:

identify as female

If you have a dick you're getting inspected, girl or boy...

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Carmant posted:

If you have a dick you're getting inspected, girl or boy...

Ha ha the us is hosed up. In high school you have to have your penis inspected by a grown man, and then later it becomes totally normal for you and everyone else to open carry fully automatic assault rifles when you go grocery shopping.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'm good, I'm the inspector.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Minimalist Program posted:

Ha ha the us is hosed up. In high school you have to have your penis inspected by a grown man, and then later it becomes totally normal for you and everyone else to open carry fully automatic assault rifles when you go grocery shopping.

I had my penis inspected by an attractive female middle aged doctor, but ymmv :shrug:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
edge a bunch beforehand so the second they touch my engorged dil it just spews cum everywhere

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

is your ability to own the assault rifle in any way dependent on the results of your penis inspection?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Moridin920 posted:

edge a bunch beforehand so the second they touch my engorged dil it just spews cum everywhere

Pro dick-check tips itt

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
OP didn't the police warn you not to do this anymore?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
My mom never forgets tho

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

pull the fire alarm

here's the trick: i actually light the building on fire :smuggo:

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Darth123123 posted:

My mom never forgets tho

Not all of us have good mothers

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Carmant posted:

Not all of us have good mothers

jus get a better mom from the mom store then

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
Ugh I hated penis inspection day. Ima grower so I'd have to like jack a little bit through my pocket right before inspection so my peen was at a respectable size so the doctors didn't make fun of me, or worse. You ever see one of your best buddies culled for inadequate cock? That kind of thing stays with you.

Jeremy :(

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
The "ever burned your cock" thread has all the answers, op.

Mr. Blastaway
Jun 23, 2004

Passed w/ flying colors. :cool:

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I never had my penis inspected in school, did y'all really have to get your dick looked at in high school

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i call mine "snake pissken "

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

setafd posted:

I never had my penis inspected in school, did y'all really have to get your dick looked at in high school

Well yeah, where are you from? Maybe it's a regional thing?

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

setafd posted:

Haha how'd you know your dick was okay if you didn't get it checked out

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

Peebla posted:

Haha how'd you know your dick was okay if you didn't get it checked out

What the gently caress haha sorry you guys went to high school in Jerry Sandusky basement I guess

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I had to get checked for a hernia before joining any school sports teams, but that was hardly a full dick inspection

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

JakeP posted:

I had to get checked for a hernia before joining any school sports teams, but that was hardly a full dick inspection

I'm convinced that these tests are not real and just an excuse for the doctor to indulge whatever fetish they have. one I had was a guy who played with my balls and another was a woman who molested my feet. it makes no sense

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
You guys had actual doctors come in and do it? At my school they just had the male gym teachers do it. Was that technically against the law then?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Let's all post pictures of our weiners here and compare them to see if our weiners are healthy.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Let's all post pictures of our weiners here and compare them to see if our weiners are healthy.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Someone else go first

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I didn't go to a Catholic school, so this is a non issue.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
Personally, I never really understood the purpose of the "taste test" portion of the inspection.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Blue Train posted:

I'm convinced that these tests are not real and just an excuse for the doctor to indulge whatever fetish they have. one I had was a guy who played with my balls and another was a woman who molested my feet. it makes no sense

I know right. Surely modern medicine should have come up with a more advanced way to check for sour penis syndrome by now.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
PSA if you are uncircumsized make sure you run to the bathroom and clean in the folds first bc when you drop trou and the dick cheese smell hits you'll be a laughingstock for the rest of the year

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Carmant posted:

Someone else go first

I'll go first once I get my canon to sync with my windows photo software.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cnut the Great posted:

You guys had actual doctors come in and do it? At my school they just had the male gym teachers do it. Was that technically against the law then?

not if they passed the required health classes, I guess?

It's like a 3 hours long class with a piss easy written test at the end, and you get all the free coffee you want, I don't see why you wouldn't want to get penis inspection capable certification, especially since it's great to have on your resume.

Also to answer your question OP I'd just wash it in the restroom with some water and soap, real quick like, might even give it a few tugs so it looks even bigger for the test right after, at least that's an easy passing grade.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
We always combined it with that weird scoliosis check. Is your back straight? Is your dick good?

lol if your school district didn't get young nursing school students to check your dicks.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
The penis passed but I had some poo poo on my balls so now I gotta see Mr. Martin after school. It's probably going to end up with more detention...

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I don't know why it's called penis inspection day now. You have to inspect the gym teacher's balls too. Not sure why he needs so many inspections though

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Bring you're mother as a fluffer op. :smugbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I never had a penis inspection, but my gym teacher had an office inside the locker room, and he'd set up a camcorder and record the lockers and shower.

I guess he was just going a visual inspection in his off hours?

All jokes aside, he really did that. Looking back on it, it's pretty weird, but at the time it just seemed like he was making sure we didn't act up. Another time someone in class pantsed him, because he just wore those 70's style gym shorts. He started yelling at us but never pulled his pants up so his weener just hung out for a good 5 minutes.

• Locked thread