Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
grats cena

twist is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVv4IdGtcNw

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f25oHIwdysE

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onMSfF6w7k8

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gw i literally just put the names in the alphabetical order except i put jimmy at the bottom cause i didnt have any time :shrug:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
nvm I can't read lately.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

twist is bad

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Kashuno posted:

grats cena

twist is bad

It's better than [insert any given real life BB twist here]

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Will everyone be participating in the veto competition?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Cena I trusted you fam put me in the HoH

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Meinberg posted:

Will everyone be participating in the veto competition?

No, only 6 people.

Cena, his two nominees, and 3 others chosen at random.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Congrats to cena. Slamming your way into the Fancy rear end room

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

flerp posted:

gw i literally just put the names in the alphabetical order except i put jimmy at the bottom cause i didnt have any time :shrug:

I think two other people might have gone mostly alphabetical too. call it a hunch.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Copy pasta definitely ensures getting your list in on time, I tell you what.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah sorry cat i was literally just getting out of the doctors with one percent left and just had to get in quick

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
dude no worries

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
FYI nominations will be revealed and players decided for the POV at about 7:30pm but the challenge itself won't start until 8pm.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Asiina posted:

FYI nominations will be revealed and players decided for the POV at about 7:30pm but the challenge itself won't start until 8pm.

could nominations be earlier so that whoever is nominated has a chance to plan for POV?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

JOHN CENA posted:

could nominations be earlier so that whoever is nominated has a chance to plan for POV?

This would be awesome if you don't mind.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm off work again at that time and then I'm going to the gym so yeah earlier would own

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Dr. Hurt posted:

This would be awesome if you don't mind.

:agreed:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't mind announcing a little earlier if you are ready, but I don't want future HOHs to feel that they are obligated to rush to give in their nominations to give everyone time to prepare or people will resent them.

It's a short enough time frame (less than 24 hours) to make a decision, I don't want to cut it even shorter.

That said if you guys promise not to use it against them later, I don't mind announcing a little earlier, say at 2pm, which is 6 hours before the competition.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Asiina posted:

I don't mind announcing a little earlier if you are ready, but I don't want future HOHs to feel that they are obligated to rush to give in their nominations to give everyone time to prepare or people will resent them.

It's a short enough time frame (less than 24 hours) to make a decision, I don't want to cut it even shorter.

That said if you guys promise not to use it against them later, I don't mind announcing a little earlier, say at 2pm, which is 6 hours before the competition.

2pm seems sufficient, esp with giving nominees time to campaign to get veto used on them if they don't win it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Veto ceremony is tomorrow, so nominees get a full day to campaign for themselves.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Welcome to the first nomination ceremony. Each week the HOH must nominate two players for eviction. The keys of all other players have been put into the nomination box and will be revealed one by one. If your key is revealed that means you are safe. The two players whose keys are not revealed are nominated for eviction. Let's get started by pulling the first key.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Propaganda Machine, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Quidnose, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

curiousCat, you are safe.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Fuuu

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Murmur Twin, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Retro Futurist, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Deadbeat Dad, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

peramene, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Last key...

Meinberg, you are safe.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
hachi machi

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
JimsonTheBetrayer and flerp, you have been nominated for eviction. JOHN CENA, if you'd like to say a few words explaining your nominations you may do so now.

Jimson and flerp, you still have a chance to save yourselves. You, along with JOHN CENA, will be competing in the Veto competition along with 3 other houseguests.

The other three players have been determined by RNG and are :rolldice:

MurmurTwin
peramene
Deadbeat Dad

I will see the 6 of you at 8pm. This challenge is not mobile friendly and it is important to be on time. Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

• Locked thread