Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
At last, after all we've been through together, it has come down to the final three... people RNG-selected to participate in the challenge... and who am I up against? None other than the dastardly alliance of modifier-noun named individuals... truly a harrowing test of skill awaits me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

flerp posted:

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I mean... if we all refuse to vote what can asiina do?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

if we do that then we all get a penalty vote moving forward, and with a 0-0 vote the HoH chooses who is evicted

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

We have chosen this path, and lo though we may be beset on all sides by those who would drag us down, the path must be walked. Walk with glory, walk with heads held high, walk with pride into the unknown future. May your light shine upon dark places and set the villains before us scurrying into their hiding places.

Together, and only together, can we hope to truly triumph.

Walk forward, step by step, and you will reach the right and proper destination.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I want to write out an appeal before the veto competition as I am unable to take part on mobile.

As everyone knows I am not a man for supterfuge I figured popcon would have made that obvious. I am just here for fun. Do I wanna win? Yeah I really do but we all do. Anyone that says otherwise is lying or trying to sell you something.

Just keep in mind that you won't have to worry about me betraying you because if I try you will find out about it in 2 seconds.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i actually dont want to win, i just want to get dragged to the end and get second place as a goat ala Gina Marie

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I don't wanna win I am only playing because Asiina played popcon

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I don't wanna win. I just want 75$

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I only want to win because I'm literally obsessed with fame and attention and I'm a histrionic mess

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I want to win because kindness :3:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

I want to win because kindness :3:

the kindest thing to do would be to step down and resign now so that someone else can feel the joy of winning

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Agreed. Thank you for your altruistic sacrifice Quid

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Quit the Game 2016

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I won't be able to play most likely, work stuff coming up right now. Flerp, jimson, noms were nothing personal, i just feel I've not really gotten to know you guys that well. Good luck in POV to both of you!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JOHN CENA posted:

I won't be able to play most likely, work stuff coming up right now. Flerp, jimson, noms were nothing personal, i just feel I've not really gotten to know you guys that well. Good luck in POV to both of you!

Cena how could you....

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Just to set an expectation, my plan is to show up to work early (I start at 9:00PM EST and it's a 45-minute drive from here to there) and do the challenge from the work computer (which, to my knowledge, should be able to handle it). I'm also bringing a laptop for insurance.

There is a small outside chance that that computer won't have flash and I won't be able to get my laptop on wifi, but I doubt it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
HOW COULD YOU BETRAY THE HUGBOX JOHN CENA I AM SO HEARTBROKEN

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

JOHN CENA posted:

lol

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

I don't wanna win. I just want 75$

ya

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

HOW COULD YOU BETRAY THE HUGBOX JOHN CENA I AM SO HEARTBROKEN

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Well for one im not allowed in there as HoH, and when i was there last it was just pmach, kash, jake, and pera.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
quit the challenge let pera win 2016

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JOHN CENA posted:

Well for one im not allowed in there as HoH, and when i was there last it was just pmach, kash, jake, and pera.

it feels like just yesterday

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

peramene posted:

quit the challenge let pera win 2016

Quit the challenge jimson can't take it.

EQUALITY FOR ALL

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Quit the challenge jimson can't take it.

EQUALITY FOR ALL

If you draw a picture of me winning POV I'll try extra hard, maybe

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
You know why you can't take challenges Jimson? Because you're useless to challenge. You dance, sing, grab balls, dive into water, recite poetry, whatever the challenge might demand entirely based on how many words people use and if their phone is 'really' dying or if they're trying to 'buy time'. I adore you on a personal level and if I could retroactively go back and join every game you ever played in

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

peramene posted:

You know why you can't take challenges Jimson? Because you're useless to challenge. You dance, sing, grab balls, dive into water, recite poetry, whatever the challenge might demand entirely based on how many words people use and if their phone is 'really' dying or if they're trying to 'buy time'. I adore you on a personal level and if I could retroactively go back and join every game you ever played in

:vince:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ĦAy caramba!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

peramene posted:

dang

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hachi Machi

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I am here! Am I missing anything?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Murmur Twin posted:

I am here! Am I missing anything?

The fun is about to begin

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

HOH, nominees, and other houseguests, welcome to your first Veto competition of the season!

The six of you will compete for the Power of Veto. The winner of which has the opportunity to remove one of the nominees from the eviction block, requiring the HOH to nominate someone new. The HOH cannot nominate the person who won the veto or the person saved by the veto.

This week's veto competition is a Jigsaw Puzzle. In a moment you will be given a link to a jigsaw puzzle for you to solve. The way to win is simple, be the first person to solve the puzzle and post a screenshot of your victory in the thread.

Your screenshot MUST include the victory congratulations screen showing the time taken and the number of pieces. Without that, your entry will NOT COUNT!

Here is an example highlighting what you have to show.

Does anyone have any questions before we begin?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hows ur day going asiina?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
no questions
only tears

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
O leh do it

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Pretty good. Tomorrow is my mom's birthday.

If there are no game questions I'll post the link at 8:05.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
tell ur mom happy birthday 4 me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

• Locked thread