Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
:munch: I had Asiina give them to me so I could compete with you guys. Completed the 4th one at 8:09pm :smugdog: :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Congratulations Cat!

This was a loving awesome thread to read thanks to all of you!!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Hey all, I made a big brother post mortem channel in the mafia discord server for all of us to chat about the game and stuff, houseguest and viewer alike! (and asiina I guess...) If you need a link to the mafia server here you go! https://discord.gg/KTvKfvv

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Asiina you ran a kickass thread and an awesome season. How fitting for a person who entered the (well, mafia) community through ABB to come back and run this awesome-to-watch thread. Unpredictable all the way to the end. Congratulations to you too!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

it doesn't work the other way

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

curiousCat posted:

Thank you flerp, I felt like poo poo after I put you up ;_;

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas