Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Welcome to Awful Big Brother 2, a game of twists, turns, betrayals, and super fun awesome challenges.

Link to confessional form

Format

Each cycle begins with a competition to determine the Head of Household (HOH). All players except the outgoing HOH may compete for this. The HOH nominates two other players for eviction. The two nominees, the HOH, and 3 other randomly chosen players then compete for the Power of Veto. The person who wins the veto has the option to save either of the nominees from eviction. If one of the nominees is vetoed, then the HOH must choose a new player who is not nominated and does not have the Power of Veto to nominate. Then all houseguests vote for one of the two nominees and the person with the most votes is evicted. Immediately following the eviction is a new HOH competition and the cycle begins again. Once there are only two players remaining a jury consisting of the last 7 players to be evicted will vote to decide which of the remaining players is the winner.

Challenges will be one of three types: forum based, where you will only need access to the forums; puzzle based, where you may have to go to another website or might need image editing software; or game based, where you’ll go offsite somewhere and play a game which will usually require flash. The type of challenge along with its requirements will be announced at the end of the previous day, but you won’t know the exact challenge until game day.

First and foremost this is a social game where it is not only permitted but expected for you to be in communication with your other houseguests. There is a one discord channel for the entire house that you received in your welcome PM and another for the current HOH. All other lines of communication are up to you to create and maintain.

HOH Room
The HOH discord room may have two other houseguests in it, however the same three houseguests may not be in the HOH room on consecutive weeks. Even if your alliance goes on an HOH run (which is pretty cool and good imo) you must switch it up.

Updated Twist HOH Rules!
The HOH may ONLY communicate with the two people they invite to the HOH room. Those people may communicate with anyone else they wish, but the HOH is entirely reliant on them for information.

Schedule

Day 1 (Sundays and Wednesdays): Eviction and HOH Competition (Votes in by 6PM, challenge starting between 7-8PM)
Day 2 (Mondays and Thursdays): Nominations and Veto Competition (Nominations and players announced at 6PM, challenge starting at 8PM)
Day 3 (Tuesdays and Fridays): Veto Meeting (Anytime on that day that works for Veto holder and HOH)

(Nothing on Saturdays)

Everyone needs to be present for Day 1 and Day 2 for anywhere between 1-2 hours, while only the veto holder and HOH need to be around for Day 3, and only for roughly 5 minutes.

Links to Challenges and Ceremonies
Week One: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Two: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Three: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Four: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Five: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Six: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Seven: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Eight: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Nine: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Ten: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Eleven: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony and Eviction
Final Week: HOH Part 1 | HOH Part 2 | HOH Part 3 | Eviction | Finale

WINNER
curiousCat

Runner-up
peramene

Jurors
Murmur Twin (1-0) (Voted: CURIOUSCAT)
Quidnose (2-1) (Voted: PERAMENE)
JakeP (2-0) (Voted: CURIOUSCAT)
Dr. Hurt (3-0) (Voted: PERAMENE)
Deadbeat Dad (3-1) (Voted: PERAMENE)
JOHN CENA (5-0) (Voted: CURIOUSCAT)
Propaganda Machine (4-1) (Voted: CURIOUSCAT)

Evicted
flerp (6-1)
Meinberg (7-1)
Retro Futurist (6-3)
Kashuno (8-2)
JimsonTheBetrayer (10-2)

Asiina posted:

Here are links to the various chat rooms and the confessionals, since I'm sure you're all very interested to read them. I'll provide the discord links first and after which I've archived all the rooms into word docs, since it's hard to egosearch discord. These servers have all been given over to a dummy mod so they should stay up forever. I'll also put this list in the OP.

Confessionals

Voting Record

Discord Links

Viewer's Vista: https://discord.gg/N2nkAgJ
Awful Big Brother House: https://discord.gg/758kt8X
Jury House: https://discord.gg/SnZdTHH

HOH Room Week 1: https://discord.gg/cvZkf8W
HOH Room Week 2: https://discord.gg/KwzXwzW
HOH Room Week 3: https://discord.gg/TJWUndT
HOH Room Week 4: https://discord.gg/jK5ZZ9U
HOH Room Week 5: https://discord.gg/GJWbeuJ
HOH Room Week 6: https://discord.gg/XtZRg5C
HOH Room Week 7: https://discord.gg/Ja2ZGEH
HOH Room Week 8: https://discord.gg/pZz5WwQ
HOH Room Week 9: https://discord.gg/NfSjX95
HOH Room Week 10: https://discord.gg/4kbWrth
HOH Room Week 11: https://discord.gg/xPwRqbw

Doc Archives
Note, some of these are very large (300+ pages). I've tried to divide the bigger ones up, but slower computers may crash.

Viewer's Vista Part 1 Part 2
Awful Big Brother House Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
Jury House Part 1 Part 2

HOH Room Week 1
HOH Room Week 2
HOH Room Week 3
HOH Room Week 4
HOH Room Week 5
HOH Room Week 6
HOH Room Week 7
HOH Room Week 8
HOH Room Week 9
HOH Room Week 10
HOH Room Week 11

Rules

The following rules apply to all players for the entire game. This is essentially the EULA for the game, but you should actually read it. You are essentially :toxx:ing yourself to these rules.

• There are 14 players, known as houseguests, who are competing for a prize of $75 for the winner and $25 for the runner up.

• Any attempts to conspire to share, give, buy or bribe another contestant with the prize or items purchased with it (or any other money), is subject to immediate and unilateral disqualification. This is up to my discretion if I think you’re trying to skirt the rules. Don’t try to cheat!

• Each 3 day cycle involves an eviction which is determined by all houseguests except the HOH casting a vote for only one of the two nominees. Votes are given by PMing them to me (Asiina) any time between the end of the meeting and before 6:00pm EST on eviction days (Sundays and Wednesdays). Once your vote is cast you may not change it. The player with the highest number of votes is eliminated. In the event of a tie, the HOH will cast a vote for one of the nominees.

• Failure to submit a vote will result in a penalty vote against you the next time you are nominated. Failure to submit two votes, the following week you are given a penalty un-vetoable nomination. Failure to submit three votes, and you are automatically evicted. If you due to scheduling you will be unable to submit a vote, you must tell me beforehand.

• If you are evicted, you may write a single exit post in the thread saying whatever you wish (as long as it does not conflict with any other rules). Please keep this under 100 words.

• While alive you may communicate with any other living player you wish by any means you wish. These are up to you to moderate. It is preferable if you have a doc/chatroom/etc that is between 3 or more houseguests that you share a link with the moderator. This is not required, but it does allow the moderator to give insights into the wheelings and dealings of the houseguests in the Vista.

• The official house chat and HOH chat will be via discord. You can access it via browser or download the app at https://discordapp.com. Please add me as a friend (Asiina#9874) to ensure I can add you to any necessary rooms.

• Once you are evicted you must cease all communication with other houseguests, including leaving all private chatrooms and docs. Those who are evicted pre-jury (First 5 evictions) will be given access to the viewer's vista and may communication with viewers and other evicted pre-jury houseguests. Players who are on the jury will be given a link to the Jury House where they may only communicate with other jury members, and only in that room, until the end of the game. However while Jury members may discuss the game, they cannot attempt to influence or coerce others into changing their vote.

• HOH and POV competitions are individual only, unless otherwise stated. You are not permitted to speak to other houseguests during the competition, whether you are competing or not.

• You are expected to compete in competitions. They will be scheduled as best as possible during their day to accomodate everyone. Challenges will last as short as 10 minutes to up to 2 hours (except for a few special cases). Anyone who is not present at the beginning of the competition is disqualified from competing.

• At the top of the OP is a link to the confessionals. These confessionals are viewable to the viewers vista but will never be viewable by any living houseguest or jury member. Nothing you say in a confessional can ever come back to bite you, so feel free to be honest about all of your ultimate betrays.

• No editing posts made in the thread or in the discord chat. Evidence of editing can result in punishment ranging from disqualification from a challenge to immediate eviction, depending on the severity.

• Do not post, screenshot, copy and paste chatlogs, PMs, or any other private communication. No sharing login credentials. You may paraphrase conversations but nothing that doesn't leave room to be falsified. This is fairly subjective but if you have to think "is this against the rules?" it probably is.

• You are to Expect the Unexpected. Big Brother is a game that is notorious for throwing twists and turns at its houseguests. Chenbot is not your friend. :awesomelon: The details of all twists are predetermined and already scheduled to occur at their appropriate times prior to the start of the game. They may work in your favour or against you, but the mods are impartial.

Rules for the Viewer's Vista

There is a special Viewer's Only discord channel where non-players can see content unavailable in the thread and often unknown to the players. This includes, but is not limited to, access to confessionals, knowledge of upcoming twists and challenges, information about voting history, and snippets of out of thread communication. However to get access to the Vista you are agreeing to the following rules under the same :toxx: based system as the players:

• What happens in the Vista, stays in the Vista!! This is by far the most important rule. Anything posted in there cannot be posted in the thread or leaked to players. Do not ruin the game for those playing.

• Viewers will be able to see the house channel and the HOH room in a "read only mode" where they can see conversations but cannot participate. Do not attempt to circumvent this restriction.

• Please use the vista to comment on the game. Mild viewer's commentary is allowed in the thread during non-challenge times, but this should never be related to game matters.

• You are not allowed to communicate with players in this game or jury members. Houseguests voted out pre-jury may join the vista and become a regular spectator, but otherwise no vista member should discuss the game in any way with any houseguest.

• If you would like access to the Vista, you will need a discord account. See the player rules for how to access discord. Add me as a friend (Asiina#9874) and I will give you an invite to the Vista.

Now let's meet the players...

Asiina fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Sep 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Name: curiousCat
Forum you post in most: Let's Play
Why do you want to play this game? Maybe I'll be better at Big Brother? At least you have to go on the block to get eliminated, lol.
Why will you win this game? I dunno. I still think I'm pretty smart. Challenges are fun and I'm decent at them. Just gonna put my best foot forward and do what I can.
What would you do with the $75 prize? TWILIGHT IMPERIUM* *note it would only pay for most of Twilight Imperium
You've just entered the Big Brother house. What is the first thing you do? Claim a single bed so that I'm well rested in the future.
If you are returning player, other than yourself who is your favourite past player in a forum reality game and why? She's able to do what I really can't, just that casual lying that everyone believes. It's impressive. (Who could she be talking about?! It's a mystery!!!)

Name: Deadbeat Dad
Forum you post in most: SAS / TG
Why do you want to play this game? I have never played a Big Brother game and it looks fun. Also my mom loves this show.
Why will you win this game? I have a good social game and a million dollar smile.
What would you do with the $75 prize? Not entirely sure yet, but it'll go to good use!
You've just entered the Big Brother house. What is the first thing you do? See what's in the kitchen.
If you are returning player, other than yourself who is your favourite past player in a forum reality game and why? I underestimated the friendship of Power of Pecota in the past, so I think out of all the scheming, conniving fucks, PoP is the most honorable.

Name: Dr. Hurt
Forum you post in most: Batman's Shameful Secret
Why do you want to play this game? It has been way too long since I've played a forum game. I think it's been about a year. This has been a really busy year for me, and even though the school year is starting up again I have really missed the Game Room. And I figure, if you're going to return and play a game, why not the one that completely sucks up all your time and drives you insane.
Why will you win this game? Because I am smarter than the smarties. I'm tougher than the toughies. And I'll play you square. Big Brother is a game about getting to know people and having fun, and I know in the end I will accomplish those two goals!
What would you do with the $75 prize? Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin',
Tossed salad and scrambled eggs

Oh My
Mercy

And maybe I seem a bit confused,
Yeah maybe, but I got you pegged!
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!

But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs.
They're callin' again.

Scrambled eggs all over my face. What is a boy to do.
Goodnight, everybody.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...pf_rd_i=desktop
You've just entered the Big Brother house. What is the first thing you do? The first thing I do when I go to anyone's house is judge their entertainment collection. I will rifle through their books. Look at what dvds and cds they have, and every once and a while I'll throw out a pithy comment. Then obviously head straight to the fridge to have a beer while opening every cabinet that they have.
If you are returning player, other than yourself who is your favourite past player in a forum reality game and why? There are a lot of outstanding choices. I love the wildcard nature of PBS Newshour. She has the ability to annoy and inspire and I would ride with and die with her any day. But I gotta throw a shoutout to my big bro, Eight Bux. He was robbed on the season of Survivor that he played and I don't know anyone with quite the mind for the game like him. He understands strategy in a way that makes my brain hurt and he can actually place players by the games that they were in. Now that's talent!

Name: flerp
Forum you post in most: General Bullshit
Why do you want to play this game? to make friends :)
Why will you win this game? shitposting also bcause every1 is my friend :)
What would you do with the $75 prize? video games prob
You've just entered the Big Brother house. What is the first thing you do? say hello to all of my friends and make sure that were having a great time :)
If you are returning player, other than yourself who is your favourite past player in a forum reality game and why? everyone because everyone is great

Name: JakeP
Forum you post in most: GBS
Why do you want to play this game? To gay out with a bunch of bros and ladies
Why will you win this game? i wont i suck but i will throw a fit before I get voted out and might get super paranoid for no reason
What would you do with the $75 prize? Prolly get a cheap hooker
You've just entered the Big Brother house. What is the first thing you do? Jerk off on a bunch of stuff to claim some territory
If you are returning player, other than yourself who is your favourite past player in a forum reality game and why? Asiina because she is so cool

Name: Jimson The Betrayer
Forum you post in most: Game Room
Why do you want to play this game? Should be fun. I am a glutton for social game based punishment
Why will you win this game? Because I am jimson and I betray. It's in the name and such.
What would you do with the $75 prize? Probably buy more sex toys for me and my wife.

Or get our breaks done. Feel free to choose your preferred answer.
You've just entered the Big Brother house. What is the first thing you do? Something something pandering something something Hamilton.
If you are returning player, other than yourself who is your favourite past player in a forum reality game and why? N/A

Name: JOHN CENA
Forum you post in most: Rowdy Ringsports
Why do you want to play this game? Awful Survivor: Fifth voted out. Popularity Contest: Fifth voted out. The Genius Game: Fifth Place. I must get past my pentaphobia.
Why will you win this game? I'm changing everything I've done in past games. New strategy is to Be Chill As Hell And Hope Things Work Out
What would you do with the $75 prize? I'm going to buy $75 worth of crystal pepsi and bathe in it and record and publish said actions. :toxx: this.
You've just entered the Big Brother house. What is the first thing you do? Secure the largest bed and refuse to share
If you are returning player, other than yourself who is your favourite past player in a forum reality game and why? If I had to pick a favorite player to watch play, it'd probably be Pinterest Mom. Pinterest Mom was in a strange spot of being in the dominant tribe, but on the outs alliance wise, and always had his back against the wall. Numerous times he was almost the target, and somehow he was able to maneuver things in such a way to get by just one more week, while still feeling in the dark. To me, that's way more exciting than someone just winning challenges endlessly or having a powerful alliance. That was what I felt was the purest form of Survivor.

Name: Kashuno
Forum you post in most: TGR
Why do you want to play this game? Because I have no social life
Why will you win this game? I won't
What would you do with the $75 prize? Nothing
You've just entered the Big Brother house. What is the first thing you do? Sleep
If you are returning player, other than yourself who is your favourite past player in a forum reality game and why? N/A

Name: Meinberg
Forum you post in most: What is posting?
Why do you want to play this game? I want to leave behind my wisdom, teach others how to truly play, and then pull an Obi-Wan and get killed off by a truly vile villain.
Why will you win this game? Will I win? I don't know. The odds aren't in my favor. Poor little me, I might just be undone by the evils of the world, but true victory will come in the memories made.
What would you do with the $75 prize? I need to build some LARP props!
You've just entered the Big Brother house. What is the first thing you do? Find the loneliest soul and offer my hand in friendship.
If you are returning player, other than yourself who is your favourite past player in a forum reality game and why? PBS Newshour is the greatest of us all.

Name: Murmur Twin
Forum you post in most: TGR, E/N
Why do you want to play this game? I find FRGs to be really fun.
Why will you win this game? I would be shocked if I win this game!
What would you do with the $75 prize? Probably pay bills with it?
You've just entered the Big Brother house. What is the first thing you do? Socialize and get to know people :)
If you are returning player, other than yourself who is your favourite past player in a forum reality game and why? Winvirus in AS:GBS because we worked really well together (there are lots of people I like a lot though!)

Name: peramene
Forum you post in most: Games
Why do you want to play this game? I live for social games and totally bombed at popcon, but I'm actually literally here to make friends so
Why will you win this game? I will not, but i will make it all the way to final two on sheer sex appeal, then marry the winner.
What would you do with the $75 prize? The same thing I did with my awful survivor winnings: sex toys
You've just entered the Big Brother house. What is the first thing you do? Immediate scope out viable showmances
If you are returning player, other than yourself who is your favourite past player in a forum reality game and why? CuriousCat, for strategic genius without needing to be evil about it

Name: Propaganda Machine
Gender: I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes!
Forum you post in most: TV IV
Why do you want to play this game? I haven't made enough poor life choices yet. Need to get that poo poo out of the way before I hit 30 and it's crunch time.
Why will you win this game? My drive to beat Something Awful Forums poster [redacted] knows no bounds.
What would you do with the $75 prize? I need a MIDI interface because Reasons. It won't cover it, but it'll help a lot.
You've just entered the Big Brother house. What is the first thing you do? Hug everybody and challenge them all to a race to the bedrooms. Beds are important. It's a sleepover for grownups.
If you are returning player, other than yourself who is your favourite past player in a forum reality game and why? Skinty McEdger, Best in the Thread

Name: Quidnose
Forum you post in most: Traditional Games
Why do you want to play this game? To show the world that I am the bestest (and to beat JakeP, my nemesis)
Why will you win this game? Because I am the bestest and also very nice and fun
What would you do with the $75 prize? Buy some comic books probably
You've just entered the Big Brother house. What is the first thing you do? SHOTS

Name: Retro futurist
Forum you post in most: Trad games and BSS
Why do you want to play this game? I want to be the very best
Why will you win this game? Because I am the very best
What would you do with the $75 prize? Probably buy a video game
You've just entered the Big Brother house. What is the first thing you do? Introduce myself so I can ascertain weaknesses
If you are returning player, other than yourself who is your favourite past player in a forum reality game and why? Not sure, I always get voted out early and then stop paying attention

Asiina fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Aug 2, 2016

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hello houseguests and...

Feel free to explore the house and take a look around at the people next to you, because during the next 6 weeks you will be engaged in a competition against them for a $75 prize! However, if you want to win, you're probably going to need power in the form of HOH.

The first HOH competition will take place tomorrow evening at 8pm Eastern. It is forum based and all you will require are PMs. It shouldn't take more than 30-45 minutes and it is important everyone is on time. If you will not be able to make that time, please let me know beforehand.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Propaganda Machine posted:

Will tonight's comp be mobile-friendly?

Yes. You just need access to PMs and it's not timed or anything.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JOHN CENA posted:

asiina when do never-not passes go into play please answer asap

Always.

They were inside you all along.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
5 minutes. Remember there is absolutely no out of thread communication once the challenge begins.

Also no spectator posting either pls.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Welcome to your first Head of Household competition!

Reminder: There is absolutely NO COMMUNICATION outside of the thread for the entire competition. This includes the house channel.

Your first competition will be....ROBO-POPCON

For the uninitiated this is robot popularity contest, where only the most universally loved will have a shot at winning HOH.

Rules

1) Each houseguest will PM me a list of their fellow houseguests ordered such that the person you MOST want to win HOH is LAST and the person you LEAST want to win HOH is FIRST.

2) You may not put yourself in your list. You also may not omit any players.

3) I will then systematically go through the list as if the players were voting to eliminate the person at the top of their list. The person with the most votes is eliminated from the competition, their name removed from all people's lists and the next round starts going to the next available name on people's lists. The eliminated person no longer gets a vote.

4) For each time you correctly vote for the eliminated person in a round, you will receive points equal to how many votes that person had. For example, if someone is eliminated with 5 votes, you will get 5 points.

5) In the event of a tie in a round, the person with the least points will be eliminated. If they have the same number of points RNG will be used to determine who is eliminated.

6) When there are only 2 players left, the winner will be determined by the eliminated houseguests via their original lists. Whichever of the two remaining players is closer to the bottom of the list is who that player will "vote" to win HOH. In the event of a tie, the player with the most points wins.

7) Each round I will reveal the number of votes a houseguest has that round, but I won't reveal who voted for who and won't be giving the lists at the end of the challenge.

Here is an alphabetical list of all houseguests (REMEMBER TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE LIST BEFORE SUBMITTING):

curiousCat
Deadbeat Dad
Dr. Hurt
flerp
JakeP
Jimson
JOHN CENA
Kashuno
Meinberg
Murmur Twin
peramene
Propaganda Machine
Quidnose
Retro Futurist

You have 10 minutes to submit your list, or you are disqualified from the challenge. Remember, no outside communication allowed during the challenge.

You can also use this time to ask any questions you may have.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
5 minutes left to submit.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

peramene posted:

can we just shoot the poo poo in thread or should we stay on topic and shutup unless we have questions pertaining to the challenge like this one

Better to stay on topic, so things aren't missed.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Time is up! Dr. Hurt did not submit a list and has been disqualified from the HOH competition.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
ROUND ONE

Jimson has 1 vote
Murmur Twin has 1 vote
Kashuno has 1 vote
Quidnose has 1 vote
flerp has 1 vote
Retro Futurist has 1 vote
Propaganda Machine has 1 vote

JakeP has 3 votes
curiousCat has 3 votes

Since this is the first round and they have zero points, RNG decides that curiousCat has been the first eliminated.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
ROUND TWO

Deadbeat Dad has 1 vote
Murmur Twin has 1 vote
Kashuno has 1 vote
Quidnose has 1 vote
flerp has 1 vote
Peramene has 2 votes

JakeP has 3 votes and has been eliminated.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
ROUND THREE

Jimson has 1 vote
Deadbeat Dad has 1 vote
Kashuno has 1 vote
Quidnose has 1 vote
Meinberg has 1 vote

Peramene has 2 votes
flerp has 2 votes

Flerp has more points and Peramene is elimianted.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
ROUND FOUR

Jimson has 1 vote
Deadbeat Dad has 1 vote
Quidnose has 1 vote
Meinberg has 1 vote
flerp has 2 votes

Kashuno has 3 votes and has been eliminated.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
ROUND FIVE

Meinberg has 1 vote
Deadbeat Dad has 1 vote
flerp has 2 votes
Propaganda Machine has 2 votes

Jimson has 3 votes and has been eliminated!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
ROUND SIX

MurmurTwin has 1 vote
Deadbeat Dad has 1 vote
Quidnose has 1 vote
Meinberg has 1 vote

flerp has 3 votes and has been eliminated.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
ROUND SEVEN

MurmurTwin has 1 vote
JOHN CENA has 1 vote
Quidnose has 1 vote
RetroFuturist has 1 vote

Meinberg has 2 votes and has been eliminated!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
ROUND EIGHT

MurmurTwin has 1 vote
Deadbeat Dad has 1 vote
Quidnose has 1 vote

Retro Futurist has 2 votes and has been eliminated!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
ROUND NINE

Quidnose has 1 vote

Murmur Twin has 2 votes
Deadbeat Dad has 2 votes

Deadbeat Dad has fewer points and has been eliminated!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
TOP FOUR!!!

ROUND TEN

Quidnose has 1 vote
JOHN CENA has 1 vote

MurmurTwin has 2 votes and has been eliminated!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
ROUND ELEVEN

JOHN CENA has 1 vote

Quidnose has 2 votes and has been eliminated!

Now we'll count the votes from the original list and find who is the new HOH between Propaganda Machine and JOHN CENA!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
With a vote of 6 to 5....

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
CONGRATULATIONS JOHN CENA!!! YOU HAVE WON THE FIRST HOH OF ABB2!

You now get to choose two players to join you in the HOH room...but wait...

:siren: TWIST! :siren:

It's time to reveal the first of this season's twists. In this season of Awful Big Brother, HOH is a double-edged sword. While you get the power to nominate who you want to be evicted, this also comes with a price. The HOH room is the ONLY place you can speak to anyone outside of the thread and the main house channel while you are HOH. These are the only two people you will have any private communication with. They, however, are free to speak to whoever they wish, so choose your friends carefully, you'll be relying on them for the next 3 days.

This restriction will lift as we near the later stages of the game, but precisely when you'll just have to wait and see.

JOHN CENA, please message me who you are choosing to join you in the HOH room. You may not communicate privately with anyone starting now. You must immediately leave all private communication rooms except for the main household channel.

As for everyone else, the nominations and veto competition will be held tomorrow at 8PM EST. It will be a Puzzle type competition and is not mobile friendly. You will need a computer with flash.

JOHN CENA, please have your nominations to me by 7PM at the latest.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Meinberg posted:

Will everyone be participating in the veto competition?

No, only 6 people.

Cena, his two nominees, and 3 others chosen at random.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
FYI nominations will be revealed and players decided for the POV at about 7:30pm but the challenge itself won't start until 8pm.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't mind announcing a little earlier if you are ready, but I don't want future HOHs to feel that they are obligated to rush to give in their nominations to give everyone time to prepare or people will resent them.

It's a short enough time frame (less than 24 hours) to make a decision, I don't want to cut it even shorter.

That said if you guys promise not to use it against them later, I don't mind announcing a little earlier, say at 2pm, which is 6 hours before the competition.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Veto ceremony is tomorrow, so nominees get a full day to campaign for themselves.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Welcome to the first nomination ceremony. Each week the HOH must nominate two players for eviction. The keys of all other players have been put into the nomination box and will be revealed one by one. If your key is revealed that means you are safe. The two players whose keys are not revealed are nominated for eviction. Let's get started by pulling the first key.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Propaganda Machine, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Quidnose, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

curiousCat, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Murmur Twin, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Retro Futurist, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Deadbeat Dad, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

peramene, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Last key...

Meinberg, you are safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
JimsonTheBetrayer and flerp, you have been nominated for eviction. JOHN CENA, if you'd like to say a few words explaining your nominations you may do so now.

Jimson and flerp, you still have a chance to save yourselves. You, along with JOHN CENA, will be competing in the Veto competition along with 3 other houseguests.

The other three players have been determined by RNG and are :rolldice:

MurmurTwin
peramene
Deadbeat Dad

I will see the 6 of you at 8pm. This challenge is not mobile friendly and it is important to be on time. Good luck!

• Locked thread