Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Quidnose posted:

If anyone is around and not paying attention to us, we're playing some Jackbox! You can come play!

:munch: can viewers play? :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
:munch: peramene what's your email you need plat again and an avatar cert :munch:

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
:munch: that was an awesome challenge wtg asiina on making it and all players too I guess :munch:

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
where do you even find these puzzles?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

peramene posted:

Quid, you've really put some effort in recently but if you fail to bring the heat I will devour you whole as I send you to Meinberg's darkest dictionaries to live out your days as an abyssal wordsmith.

No worries, Jake. drat good show last week.

More like abysmal wordsmith

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Holy poo poo ladies this was incredible

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I was legit pissed that pera quoted rarity's message to me about friendships being more important than winning a game and then betrayed mmt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
pera I had just told you how I proud I was of your gameplay and this is how you responded. I took it as a personal affront. After how much you apologized and felt bad for loving me over in survivor, you still went and did the same thing to your other allies.

• Locked thread