Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Scalia is the one who ruled videogames are protected under the 1st amendment. Hillary was for the opposite.

Scalia - 1
Hillary - 0

Vote Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Parallax Scroll posted:

yeah they can finally make a call of duty about something interesting again. sounds ok to me

the single player Clinton Call of Duty game would have alternating missions where you fight against the Syrian Army as either US Special Forces or ISIS

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i know it's all in its infancy but i've never seen a vr game that looked any fun. call me in 10 years

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

rezatahs posted:

i know it's all in its infancy but i've never seen a vr game that looked any fun. call me in 10 years

did you actually play one or just watch an internet video and say "hrumph" then clicked over to hellogiggles

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
VR is just not gonna catch on in its current form. Even with all the improvements, the tether and the gaming PC is a deal breaker.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

schmitty9800 posted:

did you actually play one or just watch an internet video and say "hrumph" then clicked over to hellogiggles

whats a hellgiggles

e: actually nm i forget this is a world where people think garbage like undertale and minecraft is good

rezatahs fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Aug 3, 2016

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Prorat posted:

Scalia is the one who ruled videogames are protected under the 1st amendment. Hillary was for the opposite.

Scalia - 1
Hillary - 0

Vote Trump.

Now that Scalia's out of the picture, Trump won't have to worry about silly notions like the 1st Amendment.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

TBeats posted:

Pc gamer spotted

things are actually going quite well for the PC right now, clownshoes

either way, bring on the next video game crash and please take EA with this time insh'allah

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

things are actually going quite well for the PC right now, clownshoes

either way, bring on the next video game crash and please take EA with this time insh'allah

Lol, defensive pc gamer spotted

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

TBeats posted:

Lol, defensive pc gamer spotted

I'll vote for whoever puts u in a camp :twisted:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I'll vote for whoever puts u in a camp :twisted:

Lol, angry defensive pc gamer spotted.

Do u have an epic mount yet

E: do you mash WASD so much that you can't see the letters on the keys anymore lmao

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

quote:

Clinton said while promoting the Family Entertainment Protection Act, legislation that would have criminalized the sale of games rated "Mature" or "Adults Only" to minors
I am an adult, so I do not give a poo poo about this

Apologies to all the minors ITT

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

TBeats posted:

Lol, angry defensive pc gamer spotted.

Do u have an epic mount yet

Sounds like you're getting the RRoD :ocelot:

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
You'd think Hillary would be all for VR Call of Duty training America's youth to go die in Syria and whatnot. Then again, maybe she's threatened VR Contra will teach people how to combat her ultimate lizard form.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Wicker Man posted:

Sounds like you're getting the RRoD :ocelot:

That's what I call it when my hemmies flare up after eating chili peppers.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i bet none of you bitches even sent flowers to jack thompson

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013
She's gonna take you back to the past

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

afeelgoodpoop posted:

With the coming wide use of VR games

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Clinton will leave the military shooters alone because a) games are huge business now and Clinton is BFF with huge business, and b) she'll perceive them as a way to draw meat for the grinder that will be the wars she inevitably starts during her administration. Lots of poor minorities who just signed up for the college money will fight and die/be maimed in her military campaigns, but hey, at least she pays them token lip service as opposed to the orange dishrag, so that's what Tumblr would call "A VICTORY."

She will, however, grandstand about how bad sexism in video games is, because she favors the cheap "I'm a WOMAN!" pops despite literally being funded by some of the worst nation-state violators of women's rights in the world. This will allow her to garner cheers and positive press and "the feels" while doing absolutely nothing about things that actual matter, things that would hurt the Clinton foundation's bottom line.

TLDR: A Trump presidency will be embarrassing as gently caress, making W look like a Rhodes Scholar, but also impotent. A Hillary presidency will cause actual damage to the country. I don't really give a gently caress who wins this goddamn WWE heel-vs-heel election, but spoiler alert, Hillary will be president.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
I'm hoping whenever she pantomimes whatever neoillegal gaming is shes holding a game controller that's plugged and gets struck by a lightning bolt that sends 1.21 gigawatts of electricity straight into her 'cux capacitor'. all she would leave behind is a faint smokey ember displaying the numbers 666 which leads us to safely assume she has returned to the bosom of beezlebub where she belongs.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

TsarZiedonis posted:

Don't worry OP, Hillary doesn't actually have real beliefs. She only called for content restrictions on video games in the 90s because it was popular back then.

So, don't worry friend, your future VR anime girlfriend is safe with Hilldog!

this

trump will basically put one on upside down and call us a bunch of losers

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

dont sweat it op trumps got this

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/280812064539283457

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
if she becomes president i swear to god i'm moving to canada and taking my copy of rapelay with me

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Moridin920 posted:

i bet none of you bitches even sent flowers to jack thompson

I send him dead flowers every morning.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Clinton's presidency will be marked by a surge of interest in games that don't require electricity or running water or rule of law and are not easily disrupted by coyotes

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
Well it's about godamn time. These vid-ya games are destroying my life.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
People who say "vidya" ironically or otherwise should be the first to go.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Has anyone called her Billary Clinton yet? I bet she got a big ole arkansas brown snake

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

is she gonna gently caress up parcheezi

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Fishy Joe posted:

Has anyone called her Billary Clinton yet? I bet she got a big ole arkansas brown snake

weird. why you thinking about the giant dooks she's dropping in her adult diaper?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Millennial leftists social justice assholes aka regressives sent the industry to the dark ages.

"Oh no she's not wearing enough clothes! I demand you cover her up, woman are not allowed to be sexy"

We are few years away from them demanding women to not show any skin at all while proudly praising themselves as progressives.

Basically don't visit neogaf.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Prorat posted:

Millennial leftists social justice assholes aka regressives sent the industry to the dark ages.

"Oh no she's not wearing enough clothes! I demand you cover her up, woman are not allowed to be sexy"

We are few years away from them demanding women to not show any skin at all while proudly praising themselves as progressives.

Basically don't visit neogaf.

Literally what republicans did circa-2008 about Michelle Obama.

You dumb.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

TBeats posted:

You dumb.

this time its about video games so its more important

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

TBeats posted:

You dumb.

You mean tiny instance that the media blew out of proportion? Not even comparable.

"You dumb"

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Prorat posted:

You mean tiny instance that the media blew out of proportion? Not even comparable.

"You dumb"

Lol did you just pull an "I know you are but what am I?"

Goddamn, you real dumb.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
He who smelt it dealt it!!!

-you, presumably a grown person lmao

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
No I was making fun of you for calling me dumb after making a dumb comparison.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

your both dumb imo

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Prorat posted:

No I was making fun of you for calling me dumb after making a dumb comparison.

Lol you "made fun" with "whoever did the rhyme did the crime!"

Lmao you real dumb. And you can't actually present evidence for your side other than being dumb.

In other words, you dumb lol

Parallax Scroll posted:

your both dumb imo

I have never denied my dumbness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

TBeats posted:

Lol you "made fun" with "whoever did the rhyme did the crime!"

Lmao you real dumb.

How bad was the accident that did this to your brain?

• Locked thread