Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
really hoping newcastle don't go up and languish in the championship hell for about 6 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

MSwen23 posted:

This has to be trolling right? If Westwood could hit the target, or if Ross decided not to take an extra touch to try and chip the keeper, or if either Baker/Elphick could head on net, or if bacuna could head on net, Villa would have taken the points yesterday.

All I heard the sky commentators saying yesterday was how great Wednesday are at home. If that's a promotion favorite and a dominant team at home I have no problem believing that Villa, even with dogshit Hutton/cissokho at fullback and Ayew out of position on the wing giving no defensive support, and the worst cm I've ever watched in Westwood, will go straight back up to the Prem

Usually the problems don't come againist the top teams as a top team, it's poo poo like Wigan or Leeds.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Corrode posted:

QPR winning a game. Would never have expected it.

holloway is a genius?

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Derby are a bunch of garbagemen.

agreed, even david nugent can't save them

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Ewar Woowar posted:

Good to see Big Chris Wood scoring though.

Leeds fans (are there any left here or did Pissflaps' trolling drive them all off?) is Chris Wood actually any good?

pissflaps killed them all to death but from the leeds fans I know IRL he's fully sick but also fully injured

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Breath Ray posted:

We have a shocking record ay elland road and always likely to lose that one as we are keeping things in reserve for wembley. Luckily Fulham are too inconsistent to mount a realistic challenge for the top six and we should get nine points from Norwich Burton and villa. Rhodesy to bag 10 goals by seasons end.

has rhodes scored yet

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

I always believed in big jordy rhodes

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Jose posted:

Bobby madley has form against Newcastle

he's a good lad.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Jose posted:

newcastle have won 1 game all season after conceding first lol

small team mentality.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Ewar Woowar posted:

Chris Wood scores again!

I've always thought he's a bit too slow for Premier League football but I'm guessing there are clubs looking at him given the season he's having.

if alvaro negredo isn't too slow for premier league football no one is.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
how are my mates big tony mobraw, marvin emnes and danny graham doing.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

poo poo Farm posted:

tony is the best manager in the world and i want to kiss him on the mouth

im glad, he's a good lad and he means well

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
wow my mate stevey mac rip

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Horse Inspector posted:

Haha why the gently caress do teams even keep giving McClaren a job at this point, has he made a deal with a witch? What made Derby think *this* time would be different? I would just like to remind people that at one point during his Middlesbrough tenure one fan was so disgusted by him they ran on the pitch, down the sideline and threw their season ticket at his face. What was his next managerial position?

England.

What the gently caress.

I mean that season we did also get to the europa league final and the season before we won the league cup

((he did have a squad of insanely good fully sick players though))

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Horse Inspector posted:

My post was meant to come across a bit more tongue-in-cheek than my poor writing skills probably made it. I just like ripping on him because he's a doofus. As Bizarre career trajectory as he's had I do admire his willingness to try random poo poo out; and to be fair on him that European run was fairly rad. Still think he sucks though.

Fair enough, only he could get a team that lost 4-0 to villa and 8-0 to arsenal to a European final and then be the worst ever england manager.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Jose posted:

there were 14 minutes of injury time in the first half last night :eyepop:

typical johnson time

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
lol his name is clough.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

sassassin posted:

He's joining Boro.

it's gona be insanely good and fully sick

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Westren posted:

We spent most of our tiny transfer budget on a fat lee tomlin, gonna be another boring season

actually fat lee tomlin owns

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Breath Ray posted:

weve got another, and it's come from big Jordan rhodes

wrong thread OP

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Troy Queef posted:

the Oyston family is finally selling Blackpool, get your digs in now because they can't sue you for libel

im glad blackpool will soon no longer be owned by convicted rapist owen oyston

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Jose posted:

you'd think that would make you fail the fit and proper persons test really

well after that happened he "sold" it to his son who was not a convicted rapist, just the son of a convicted rapist.

• Locked thread