Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
2 red on my home, move a wood south from key wood to sawmill, upgrade sawmill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Oops not my turn

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

tarbrush posted:

2 red on my home, move a wood south from key wood to sawmill, upgrade sawmill.

This can't be done!

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Sorry, pp move the 2 red from my losing bid on boat choice 3 to do the above.

Baron Fuzzlewhack
Sep 22, 2010

ALIVE ENOUGH TO DIE
Bid 1 green on the Scribes.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Bid 2 green on Scribes

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Pass

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Pass

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Pass.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

45 keyples left. 29 skill tiles left. 2 greens not in circulation.
Boat 1b: At the end of summer, autumn, and winter, the owner of this boat will receive one green keyple.
Boat 3b: At the end of the game, for scoring purposes, any kind of resource may be counted as any other, including gold.
Player Order: Electric Hobo (PASS) - tarbrush - Baron Fuzzlewhack - CirclMastr - Dancer (PASS) - Gabriel Shark (PASS)
Inventory:
    - Electric Hobo: 1 keyple, 0 skills
    - tarbrush: 2 keyples, 3 skills
    - Baron Fuzzlewhack: 1 keyple, 3 skills
    - CirclMastr: 8 keyples, 3 skills
    - Dancer: 2 keyples, 3 skills
    - Gabriel Shark: 1 keyple, 7 skills

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Pp bid one yellow on the craftsmanship guild.

Baron Fuzzlewhack
Sep 22, 2010

ALIVE ENOUGH TO DIE
Use 1 yellow on Electric Hobo's Quarryman.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Pass

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Pass

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Pass

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Pass.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Pass

Baron Fuzzlewhack
Sep 22, 2010

ALIVE ENOUGH TO DIE
Move my 1 Green from Scribes to Windmill.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Pass

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Pass

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Pass

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Pass

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Pass

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Baron has no losing bids and no keyples, so must pass. All players have passed - Winter is over!

All players, please choose your boat tiles in the following order: Dancer, Baron Fuzzlewhack, Electric Hobo, Straight White Shark, tarbrush, CirclMastr.

Please place these boats, and your other tiles:
Electric Hobo: Boat of Choice, Tile 3, Village Hall
Baron Fuzzlewhack: Boat of Choice, Tile 2, Windmill
Dancer: Boat of Choice, Tile 1, Tile 4, Keyguild

These guys did not get a number tile, but may need to call out positioning depending on who picks the 'longest road loop' boat, or which tile to upgrade if they take Flipper. For reference:
Straight White Shark: Boat of Choice, Scholar
tarbrush: Boat of Choice, Craftsman's Guild
CirclMastr: Boat of Choice, Keymarket, Scribes

Dancer also gets to choose what the purple keyple gets used as, but I can just take the best choice.

In the meantime I'll be doing some background fiddling to make the final post come a little quicker.

45 keyples left. 29 skill tiles left. 2 greens not in circulation.
Boat 1b: At the end of summer, autumn, and winter, the owner of this boat will receive one green keyple.
Boat 3b: At the end of the game, for scoring purposes, any kind of resource may be counted as any other, including gold.

Stelas fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Nov 19, 2016

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I'm still figuring out how to place tiles, but I can tell you I'm picking the boat that gives points for meeples.

Baron Fuzzlewhack
Sep 22, 2010

ALIVE ENOUGH TO DIE
I'll take the Keyflower boat, stick Tile 2 under the Stone Yard, the Keyflower next to it (grass connecting), and the Windmill under Tile 2.

For end of game: count all my resources as Stone, except for the one lone wood on the Workshop which can be counted as a Gold.

Baron Fuzzlewhack fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Nov 19, 2016

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Please place Tile 4 NW of my home, tile 1 NW of Keystone Quarry, Keyguild adjacent to both of them, and the boat adjacent to tile 1 somewhere. Purple Keyple can only become one point no matter what I do, right?

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Stelas posted:

These guys did not get a number tile, but may need to call out positioning depending on who picks the 'longest road loop' boat, or which tile to upgrade if they take Flipper. For reference:

Random tidbit, since all winter tiles only have one road, I'm pretty sure positioning is still irrelevant.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib

Dancer posted:

Random tidbit, since all winter tiles only have one road, I'm pretty sure positioning is still irrelevant.

The tiles for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th boat choice have 2, 3, and 4 roads respectively.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I was referring to the guys who didn't get a number tile :V.

Baron Fuzzlewhack
Sep 22, 2010

ALIVE ENOUGH TO DIE

Dancer posted:

Oh, my bad, I thought the Windmill had two roads. It was hard to see in the image. I'll edit my post above to reflect where I want it placed.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Dancer posted:

Probably! It was late.

By CO, Electric Hobo picks Flipper and upgrades Quarryman.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Dancer posted:

Please place Tile 4 NW of my home, tile 1 NW of Keystone Quarry, Keyguild adjacent to both of them, and the boat adjacent to tile 1 somewhere. Purple Keyple can only become one point no matter what I do, right?

Yeah, I think so. Also, this is about the best I could come up with, too.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Just to recap: Straight White Shark, tarbrush, CirclMastr to pick. White Wind, Keyflower, and Flipper have been taken, leaving:

Sea Bastion: 1 point per tile that gets crossed when following the longest possible road loop in your village, without taking the same path twice. (Think of those puzzles where you have to draw the envelope.)
Sea Breeze: Scores according to the length of your river.
Invincible: 5 VP.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Don't mock me by saying I get to pick. I don't. I get the leftovers.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

CirclMastr posted:

Don't mock me by saying I get to pick. I don't. I get the leftovers.

Man I'm tryin' to be nice and equitable here.

e: Also, let me say here that the Green Build is kind of a horrible trap that you fell into, and that's why I felt bad for you. It looks great to new players and I think that you did better at it than anyone I've seen, but the problem is it's hard and it doesn't play well with any of the other ending strategies, and basically requires a lot of game knowledge in order to pull it off. (At the very least you have to use greens to use the green generators wherever possible, and chances are the other players aren't going to let you do that, and a new player isn't even going to really think of doing that because greens man they're so useful elsewhere. While they're doing that they just kinda find themselves short on keyples for any other purpose.)

Stelas fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Nov 19, 2016

Baron Fuzzlewhack
Sep 22, 2010

ALIVE ENOUGH TO DIE

Baron Fuzzlewhack posted:

I'll take the Keyflower boat, stick Tile 2 under the Stone Yard, the Keyflower next to it (grass connecting), and the Windmill under Tile 2.

For end of game: count all my resources as Stone, except for the one lone wood on the Workshop which can be counted as a Gold.

Sorry, made one last change to this. Quoted to bring it down further in the thread.

Baron Fuzzlewhack
Sep 22, 2010

ALIVE ENOUGH TO DIE
I feel like loading up on Greens conversion tiles means you're basically giving everyone else greens while getting a bunch of red/blue/yellow, which you then can't use to do much because everyone is using greens on everything.

It can get you a ton of meeples, though.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Baron Fuzzlewhack posted:

I feel like loading up on Greens conversion tiles means you're basically giving everyone else greens while getting a bunch of red/blue/yellow, which you then can't use to do much because everyone is using greens on everything.

It can get you a ton of meeples, though.

The strategy for using the Green x 2 thing is to try to use those tiles yourself wherever possible, with greens, so that the greens come back to you and you've generated more greens. Along the way you tag Boat Pick 1 wherever possible, maybe some other useful tiles to try to give yourself more keyples to burn. But if you don't flip some good resourceless winter tiles like the Keythedral, you're going to be hurting for points because it's such an insular strategy. The Greentopia, everyone else out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I'll take the 5 vp boat.

• Locked thread