Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I think of this thread as an opportunity, rather than a burden, because I'm not a negative Nancy :colbert:

Jerry: Twin Towers? Why do we need two of 'em? Was it a buy-one-get-one-free deal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

trash person posted:

Did you guys know Elaine didn't actually exist on the show? She was a figment of Jerry's imagination.

It's why no characters interacted directly with her throughout the show's run.

I thought it was because she was a woman. smh

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Funky See Funky Do posted:

George calling from the toilet of an airplane: Jerry! You gotta help me, there are some crazy guys on the plane and..

Jerry: Who is this?

George: Jerry! JERRY!

jfc :eyepoop:

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
*Jerry and Elaine are huddled in shock watching guttering flames and a river of smoke pour from the first tower, still in shock at having just seen in real time a plane crash into the second*

*Kramer burst into the room*

Kramer: Jerry! C'mon!

Jerry: Kramer, my god, are you watching this!?

Kramer: Yeah, Jerry, it's a real *popping sound with mouth* golden opportunity.

Elaine: What are you talking about?! New York is under attack! Hundreds, maybe thousands of people are dead!

Kramer: I know, it's insane! But we gotta work fast if we wanna make the most of the situation! I've got George working with me already.

Jerry: Working with you on what!?

Kramer: Real estate, Jerry! Property all around the Towers are gonna be selling for a song!

Jerry: Half of them are probably on fire!

Kramer: So if they burn down... insurance settlement! It's fool-proof, Jerry. It's win-win!

Elaine: You're crazy! Get outta here, I'm not helping you with this, and I'm not going near all of *gesticulating at the TV* that going on downtown!

Kramer: Ok, suit yourself! *exit*

*Cut to Kramer and George dodging fleeing bystanders, groping through choking smoke and dust, and jumping over barricades, entering a building next to the Twin Towers*

*Exiting elevator*

George: Here it is, Kramer, this is the address *points to 'For Sale' sign affixed to apartment door*

Kramer, pounding on door: Hey, open up! We're prospective buyers out here! We wanna make an offer!

George: Maybe nobody's home, Kramer. Y'know this doesn't feel like the best idea anymore.

Kramer: Nonsense, George! Y'know the Japanese use the same word for 'crisis' and 'opportunity'. Besides, I'm not leaving until I get some property. These guys are all sure to be motivated sellers! *Continues pounding*

*door opens and a man in a suit exits, eyeing the two suspiciously*

Man: May I help you?

Kramer: Yeah, we wanna make an offer on this unit.

Man: Oh, I'm terribly sorry, it's just been sold.

George: What?!

Kramer: To who!?

Man: I'm sorry gentlemen, I'm not at liberty to divulge --

*door opens, and a man exits the unit, flanked by two burly men in black suits and sunglasses*

Kramer & George: George W. Bush!?

Bush: That's right! Sorry fellas, better luck next time! You need to be more preparated!

*bass slap*

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

this is actually really funny

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

*Jerry and Elaine are huddled in shock watching guttering flames and a river of smoke pour from the first tower, still in shock at having just seen in real time a plane crash into the second*

*Kramer burst into the room*

Kramer: Jerry! C'mon!

Jerry: Kramer, my god, are you watching this!?

Kramer: Yeah, Jerry, it's a real *popping sound with mouth* golden opportunity.

Elaine: What are you talking about?! New York is under attack! Hundreds, maybe thousands of people are dead!

Kramer: I know, it's insane! But we gotta work fast if we wanna make the most of the situation! I've got George working with me already.

Jerry: Working with you on what!?

Kramer: Real estate, Jerry! Property all around the Towers are gonna be selling for a song!

Jerry: Half of them are probably on fire!

Kramer: So if they burn down... insurance settlement! It's fool-proof, Jerry. It's win-win!

Elaine: You're crazy! Get outta here, I'm not helping you with this, and I'm not going near all of *gesticulating at the TV* that going on downtown!

Kramer: Ok, suit yourself! *exit*

*Cut to Kramer and George dodging fleeing bystanders, groping through choking smoke and dust, and jumping over barricades, entering a building next to the Twin Towers*

*Exiting elevator*

George: Here it is, Kramer, this is the address *points to 'For Sale' sign affixed to apartment door*

Kramer, pounding on door: Hey, open up! We're prospective buyers out here! We wanna make an offer!

George: Maybe nobody's home, Kramer. Y'know this doesn't feel like the best idea anymore.

Kramer: Nonsense, George! Y'know the Japanese use the same word for 'crisis' and 'opportunity'. Besides, I'm not leaving until I get some property. These guys are all sure to be motivated sellers! *Continues pounding*

*door opens and a man in a suit exits, eyeing the two suspiciously*

Man: May I help you?

Kramer: Yeah, we wanna make an offer on this unit.

Man: Oh, I'm terribly sorry, it's just been sold.

George: What?!

Kramer: To who!?

Man: I'm sorry gentlemen, I'm not at liberty to divulge --

*door opens, and a man exits the unit, flanked by two burly men in black suits and sunglasses*

Kramer & George: George W. Bush!?

Bush: That's right! Sorry fellas, better luck next time! You need to be more preparated!

*bass slap*

All of these. I'm laughing at all of these. I'm an easy lay.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
Kramer: The whole apartment. And I'm buying that klurf wallpaper. I'm

gonna surround myself in klurfs. It's gonna be like a genderqueer cabin.

'Cuz I *need* klurfs around me. Klurfs, Jerry [Snaps fingers]... klurfs.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Incitatus posted:

Kramer: The whole apartment. And I'm buying that klurf wallpaper. I'm

gonna surround myself in klurfs. It's gonna be like a genderqueer cabin.

'Cuz I *need* klurfs around me. Klurfs, Jerry [Snaps fingers]... klurfs.

Newman: oh you laugh now Jerry, but just wait'll the transgender community hears about this. Just you wait! ahahahah!

Jerry, to self: Newwoman!

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
You could probably re-tool that 9/11 Seinfeld spec script into a fairly unremarkable It's Always Sunny episode.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Twin Towers? More like Fallen Towers. That's gold Jerry, GOLD!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*kramer bursts out of the airplane bathroom, inadvertently knocking george into a woman whose blouse wraps around his head like a turban, george stumbles forward blind and bursts through the pilots door, knocking out the pilots and sending the plane careening towards the twin towers, jerry looks up from his cushy seat in first class and smiles into the camera*

:jerry:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Kramer: You know my friend Bob Sacamano jumped out of one of the burning towers.
Elaine: Get out! He's dead?
Kramer: No - he jumped from the second floor.

Kramer: Flying a plane into the twin towers? Jerry I conceived of that years ago!

Frank: George, your mother and I have been watching Bill O'Reilly and we've come to a decision.
George: A decision? What kind of decision?
Frank: I'm rejoining the military.
George: The military? But you're sixty years old!
Frank: In times like these I feel the need to serve my country
Estelle: I told him it's a stupid idea.
Frank: NO MUSLIM IS GONNA TELL FRANK COSTANZA WHAT TO DO

Jerry: So let me get this straight. Your father - a sixty year old retired man - is joining the military.
George: I know, I tried to talk him out of it.
Jerry: Talk him out of it? Why? If he's in the military he'll be off in Iraq away from you!
George: .....You're right. And he might even die!
Jerry: George!
George: Not that I'd want him to....I'm just saying....I think my father and I need to talk.

George: Dad, I just wanted to say how proud I am of your decision to fight for our freedom.
Frank: I'm not doing it for our freedom. I'm doing it because they're tryin' to tell me what to do.
George: Spite is a perfectly valid reason to go to war.
Estelle: No it isn't.
Frank: I just need to find my old canteen.
Estelle: You won't last five minutes in that desert heat.
Frank: Oh yeah?! I survived the jungle!
Estelle: That was forty years ago!
Frank: And I'm a tougher man now. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Newman: oh you laugh now Jerry, but just wait'll the transgender community hears about this. Just you wait! ahahahah!

Jerry, to self: Newwoman!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Waltzing Along posted:

Have you ever noticed that most of the GBS posters just poo poo out a thread and think they will become a forums superstar. But really, everyone hates them and wishes it had never been posted. "Hey, look at me! I posted a link! I did good."

No you didn't.

uh huh. uh huh. yes i see.

(notes this down on his notepad, glancing down through his reading glasses)

do go on.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i thought the script was kind of funny and would like to thank the op for sharing it and maybe kiss his peepee if hes open to the idea

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

you know what i like about you enfield it's that no matter how grizzled it gets in here i can always count on you for a sincere response.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
http://www.scarygoround.com/bobbins/index-archive.php?date=20011224

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Ginette Reno posted:

Kramer: You know my friend Bob Sacamano jumped out of one of the burning towers.
Elaine: Get out! He's dead?
Kramer: No - he jumped from the second floor.

Kramer: Flying a plane into the twin towers? Jerry I conceived of that years ago!

Frank: George, your mother and I have been watching Bill O'Reilly and we've come to a decision.
George: A decision? What kind of decision?
Frank: I'm rejoining the military.
George: The military? But you're sixty years old!
Frank: In times like these I feel the need to serve my country
Estelle: I told him it's a stupid idea.
Frank: NO MUSLIM IS GONNA TELL FRANK COSTANZA WHAT TO DO

Jerry: So let me get this straight. Your father - a sixty year old retired man - is joining the military.
George: I know, I tried to talk him out of it.
Jerry: Talk him out of it? Why? If he's in the military he'll be off in Iraq away from you!
George: .....You're right. And he might even die!
Jerry: George!
George: Not that I'd want him to....I'm just saying....I think my father and I need to talk.

George: Dad, I just wanted to say how proud I am of your decision to fight for our freedom.
Frank: I'm not doing it for our freedom. I'm doing it because they're tryin' to tell me what to do.
George: Spite is a perfectly valid reason to go to war.
Estelle: No it isn't.
Frank: I just need to find my old canteen.
Estelle: You won't last five minutes in that desert heat.
Frank: Oh yeah?! I survived the jungle!
Estelle: That was forty years ago!
Frank: And I'm a tougher man now. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This is funny and good.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
It's a good script

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
I was walking through the pulped corpses of jumpers while you were stopping for Jujyfruits!!!!

It's gold Jerry!

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

i read some of it and it sucked now you need to

suck my balls op

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

was going to read it but decided to read ulysses instead

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

was going to read it but decided to read ulysses instead

You made the wrong decision

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
lmfaoooo that was excellent, thank you for bringing this to my attention OP, everyone else can go f themselves right in their a's because this is my new favorite Seinfeld episode

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

ulysses is good. this was ok, but the writing was a wee bit too precious and poetic for the world of seinfeld. steinbrenner was aces tho.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

its poo poo

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i wouldn't always suggest reaching straight for ulysses when offput by a less than classic piece of writing, however. people might think you're trying too hard.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i was talking about ulysses bitch

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

you are a titan.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Seinfeld sucks

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
My only complaint is Brian's sound effects from waking up while they put steel rods in his legs is straight lifted from Kramer trying to convince Jerry to watch the operation "they'll slice open his bone *vrriii igght igght* we'll see what's inside bone Jerry!"

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
:five:

this oughta give the old matsuyama a run for its dinero

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."
Read the whole script while making GBS threads at work. 5/5 would read again. TP is pretty coarse, though, loving hippies.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Babu: oh, Jerry, you have no idea how grateful I am that you were able to get my restaurant a location the World Trade Center! Truly you are a good friend!

Jerry: well it was the least I could do after ruining you old restaurant.

Babu: no Jerry say no more about it, all is forgiven! I am in your debt, sir!

*A huge explosion rocks the building and the pair rush outside to see the towers coming down*

Babu: My restaurant! I'm ruined!

*Babu shoots Jerry a dirty look*

You are a bery bery bad man!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

*kramer rocks back and forth on his bed eating kenny rogers chicken and watching isis beheading videos*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jerry: George, you told your girlfriend that you knew about the attacks beforehand because all the Jews had been warned ahead of time to stay away?

George: I was just trying to sound important! Like a big shot, you know?

Jerry: But George you knew that was supposed to be a secret!

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Applewhite posted:

Jerry: George, you told your girlfriend that you knew about the attacks beforehand because all the Jews had been warned ahead of time to stay away?

George: I was just trying to sound important! Like a big shot, you know?

Jerry: But George you knew that was supposed to be a secret!

Kramer: You know my friend Jay Riemenschneider was on a high jacked flight once.

Elaine: My god - what happened?

Kramer: Well you know the terrorists took over the cockpit and things were looking pretty grim but you know Jay he had an idea. He got everyone to ram the juice cart into the cockpit doors til they opened and then they beat up the terrorists.

Elaine: That's crazy! How did he land the plane?

Kramer: Oh it crashed

Jerry: You know Kramer actually nearly got beheaded by some terrorists. The only thing that saved him was he accidentally yelled out their secret phrase.

Elaine: Really? What was it?

Jerry: Allahu Akbar

Elaine: Allahu Akbar? How did Kramer know to say that?

Jerry: I don't think he did, I think they mistook his cries for help as allahu akbar.

Ginette Reno fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Aug 4, 2016

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Elaine: Sooo, how are things with whatshername?
Jerry: Who? Fatima? Ehh I broke up with her.
Elaine: You broke up with her?
Jerry: Yeah she was shuffler
Elaine: A shuffler?
Jerry: She took these tiny steps. It took forever to get anywhere!
Elaine: Oh, but, didn't you convert to Islam for her?
Jerry: Eeh, I'll just take it back. George and I are going down town tomorrow anyway. I'll just pop into the Mosque and get the whole thing annulled.
Elaine: Get it annulled? Jerry I don't think it works like that.
Jerry: Oh yeah?
Elaine: Yeah, I think it's a pretty big deal. I think you'll be an apostate.
Jerry: But I don't wanna be an apostate.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Let me just say that this thread is extremely my poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
That was actually pretty drat funny.

• Locked thread