Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
back when I was living in that abandoned house trying to become a vampire i basically lived on jamaican mouthfuck and turkey sammlers and those were the best days of my life fancy free like a mfer :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Can u imagine a Jamaican Patty and Selma and the constalty blaze 420 spilfs instad of cigarettes, ?? I can.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

Ooohhh hell to the yeah mfer thrse are extremely my poo poo B^) i tell the bodegaman to slice that cocksucker open and throw a slice of mutz on it and throw that poo poo in the toaster for like a minnie, if my tongue could cum, brothers, I'd be drooling jisms after every scrumptious chomp of the beefy lil bitches

yeah I'm walkin to the store fuckin now thx for the inspirado grab me a 50¢ can of fake coke and a jamaican mouthfuck (that's what I call em you can borrow it if it pleases ya ;) )

Guess I'm going to have to try this cheese move. New frontiers in patty enjoyment.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Me so hungry

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

The Walrus posted:

i live in toronto and we have good patties
:hfive: I always forget Americans aren't familiar with beef patties, or think I'm talking about a burger

They even come in a coco bun, in case the pastry dough wasn't enough carbs for you

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Away all Goats posted:

:hfive: I always forget Americans aren't familiar with beef patties, or think I'm talking about a burger

They even come in a bun, in case the pastry dough wasn't enough carbs for you

Hot drat I never even considered this, opening up new frontiers of fuckin my face with beefies

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i once went into a caribbean bakery and was thinking of getting a coco bun, but there were a bunch of raisins in them so i decided against it. raisins are the turds of food

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Y-Hat posted:

i once went into a caribbean bakery and was thinking of getting a coco bun, but there were a bunch of raisins in them so i decided against it. raisins are the turds of food

I think raisins are ok, but not in a coco bun. That's hosed.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

back when I was living in that abandoned house trying to become a vampire i basically lived on jamaican mouthfuck and turkey sammlers and those were the best days of my life fancy free like a mfer :twisted:

Thats a cool way to start a story it really hooks the reader in

Anyway spicy beef patties go great with a dab or two of scotch bonnet sauce. A slice of coco bread and a bottle of ginger beer for the authentic jamaican lunch experience

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
What the hell kind of bodega makes beef patties? You get them at a pizzeria for fucks sake.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i've been in a few bodegas that have beef patties (the packaged kind that you can buy at the grocery store, granted), but i've lived in or near caribbean neighborhoods for the past two years

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

x2 jamaican patties + an arizona is the discerning stoners gas station pick of choice

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

exactly how many people in gbs want to have sex with ethnic food jesus christ

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

seriously go back and reread every post before mine...they all could be talking about having sex with food

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

hth posted:

seriously go back and reread every post before mine...they all could be talking about having sex with food

holy shhhit

drguildo
Apr 27, 2013

LISTEN TO THE CROWD ROAR IN ADMIRATION!
White devil bambaclats.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

The Bananana posted:

It's just a rebranded empanada

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
this entire thread is bullshit because you stopped edging. are you still edging? you stopped edging. that's bullshit.

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008
As much as I love them, they are the physical manifestation of heartburn and rushed, hateful diarrhea in a public restroom.

Have you tried the chicken ones?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Just thinking about those great patties from last night I am also in Toronto and was "hailing" the patty king if u will (I know I will)

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Jamaican me hungry

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ur driving me nuts!!!

i mean jamaican me crazy!!!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Haha nice crazy and hungry only one solution for those

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

hth posted:

I married an Islander who makes them for me...so I skip the middle carbs and am loving the chef instead.

paco650 posted:

jamaican patty is just a turnover. essentially, a Hot Pocket.

You take that back right now.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Id eat a Jamaican patty while smoking a Jamaican phatty haha you can have that one dr suess you pedo jew

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Picked up some patty king today. Will try the cheese and cheese/mayo hacks tonight. Just need to get some beer....

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Away all Goats posted:

we have em they're just way too hard to find

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

nothing says authentic ethnic cuisine like canada

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

i totally forgot about these amazing things omg

:swoon:

they better have this poo poo next time i go to the grocery or i willl hold you accountable for your actions

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Counter-intuitive, but its true.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

I think u'd like these pattiess friend come up to Toronto and we'll have a patty party

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

social vegan posted:

I think u'd like these pattiess friend come up to Toronto and we'll have a patty party

okay buddy let me clear my schedule

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

No fighting in the Jamaican patty thread id say lets squash the beef and then let's put it in a crispy shell hehehe

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Like in a Jamaican patty

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

social vegan posted:

Like in a Jamaican patty

i think i get it

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

social vegan posted:

Id eat a Jamaican patty while smoking a Jamaican phatty haha you can have that one dr suess you pedo jew

This post transported me to a bygone era of internet posting, and I appreciated it.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Report: cheese patty was good, but I did feel like a bumbaclot.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

seriously, i read about what those Cristobak monsters did to the noble doner and i was sickened

Condensed milk are you kidding me

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Agag posted:

Report: cheese patty was good, but I did feel like a bumbaclot.

Silence white devil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Jamaican me hungry

• Locked thread