Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
But he was in the military too. This must really conflict with the whole narrative of the courageous cop killer, considering his past as a murderer of brothers from other mothers (middle east browns).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Rasta_Al posted:

But he was in the military too. This must really conflict with the whole narrative of the courageous cop killer, considering his past as a murderer of brothers from other mothers (middle east browns).

He had a tragic complicated life

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Carmant posted:

He had a tragic complicated life

owned by reality

what a little bitch

lol

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i still believe chris dorner is out there making mischief against cops around america

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

hth posted:

owned by reality

what a little bitch

lol

Everyone gets owned by reality one day, he faced it with a brave and courageous soul and a handsome strong body

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Carmant posted:

Everyone gets owned by reality one day, he faced it with a brave and courageous soul and a handsome strong body

he tied up an old lady and shat himself before turning into a gigantic pork roast in the middle of a cabin on live tv.

really fizzled out if you ask me

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

my great grandma used to tell my dad that she saw the worlds strongest man in a sideshow in saint louis in the early thirties

he was so strong and courageous

he shat himself and burned to death in front of thousands

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Farewell, Dark Knight.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
He's killing cops in heaven now

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

hth posted:

he tied up an old lady and shat himself before turning into a gigantic pork roast in the middle of a cabin on live tv.

really fizzled out if you ask me

Lol if you believe that cop propaganda

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I wish he had gotten away on that horse

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS
I pissed on a murdered cop's grave and will again.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

the new generation of cop killers rly needs to take some notes from dorner so maybe they can be cool and good like him

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

I've done many bong rips while thinking on this questions and I believe I have come up with the Final Solution to the cop problem in America.

1: Cops kill everyone that isn't a cop that owns a gun.
2: Cops go down to the border.
3: Cops kill eachother in an orderly fashion, forming a :krad: border wall out of dead sub-human filth.

Finally, redistribute their wealth and the wealth of any police unions to improve the most impoverished areas of America.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Doc Friday posted:

This thread just gave me a cut.

OP will sell you the whole seat, but you'll only need the edge. I wonder how long the OP sharpened his posting skillz before dropping this duce.

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Here's a good longass article about the whole Dorner saga: http://graphics.latimes.com/christopher-dorner-manhunt/

He was deluded and had a serious persecution complex. Then again the cops looking for him almost killed several innocent people while shooting at random people they thought were Dorner (two hispanic ladies and a white guy, wtf...it's amazing they didn't kill any of them).

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Rasta_Al posted:

soldiers have a much stricter RoE for murkin hajjis than cops have for killin blax though

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

farewell, dark knight

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
I feel like Dorner should have only killed cops (who deserve to die), and not the innocent family members of cops (who suffer enough by being married/related to a cop).

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Rasta_Al posted:

He was in the Naval Reserves so it's highly unlikely that he killed any 'middle east browns.'

EDIT: And an officer so it's highly unlikely he did any more than get his monthly manny-pedi.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
the dallas cop-killer really showed Dorner for the chump he was, opinions on ideal room temperature notwithstanding

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

null posted:

Then again the cops looking for him almost killed several innocent people while shooting at random people they thought were Dorner (two hispanic ladies and a white guy, wtf...it's amazing they didn't kill any of them).

It's actually not amazing at all considering cops seem to have poo poo aim unless they've got the target pinned to the ground.

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

dog buttz posted:

It's actually not amazing at all considering cops seem to have poo poo aim unless they've got the target pinned to the ground.

From the article I linked: "By one estimate, police officers — eight of them — fired more than 100 rounds, and 30 of them missed the truck altogether." They did manage to put 102 bullet holes in the truck, and hit the 71 year old lady twice and her daughter once!

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

"Farewell, Dark Knight"

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
If he hadn't killed those family members of the one cop or whatever I'd be down with it but as it stands I can only be sort of down with it.

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
america's florian geyer

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Chris Dorner cures cops

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Cops burned him alive.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Didn't somebody make a WAD in his honor? Also I would personally like to see the autopsy report. I don't think they really killed him.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PnGcrw_EzA

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Why do you love trump so much

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Y-Hat posted:

i still believe chris dorner is out there making mischief against cops around america

When I tell my children the bedtime tale of Saint Dorner that is how I always end it

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

I remember playing a Doom mod where you get to be loose-cannon cop killer Chris Dorner and shoot police car mechs or some poo poo.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

dog buttz posted:

I don't think cops should kill people and I don't think people should kill cops

sorry not sorry, fuckers

Wow, mods?

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
:five:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijOcKQoi_EM

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Are you sure about that?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

vyst posted:

walgreenslatino posted: