Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

UNDER RAGING STORM CLOUDS, A LONE
figure stands silhouetted against the ancient
walls of Castle Ravenloft. The vampire
Count Strahd von Zarovich stares
down a sheer cliff at the village below. A
cold, bitter wind spins dead leaves about
him, billowing his cape in the darkness.
Lightning splits the clouds overhead, casting stark
white light across him. Strahd turns to the sky, revealing
the angular muscles of his face and hands. He
has a look of power-and of madness. His once handsome
face is contorted by a tragedy darker than the
night itself.

Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The
wind's howling increases as Strahd turns his gaze back
to the village. Far below, yet not beyond his ken, a party
of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahd's
face forms a twisted smile as his dark plan unfolds.
He knew they were coming, and he knows why they
have come-all according to his plan. He, the master of
Ravenloft, will attend to them.

Another lightning flash rips through the darkness, its
thunder echoing through the castle's towers. But Strahd
is gone. Only the howling of the wind-or perhaps a lone
wolf-fills the midnight air. The master of Raven loft is
having guests for dinner. And you are invited.

"Werewolves in the mist!" You've heard these dreaded words spoken again and again by farmers, merchants, and adventurers alike. The hamlets east of Daggerford have fallen prey to a pack of werewolves that spills out of the Misty Forest on nights of the full moon, cloaked in crawling mist that seems to follow them wherever they go. The beasts spread death and mayhem, slaughtering adults and stealing children before retreating back into the woods. Others have tried to combat the werewolf menace, with little success.

Okay standard posting practices. For those that don't know your character name goes in bold at the top of your posts, perhaps linking to your sheet for easy access. You may want to put a little bit of game information right below it, such as current hp/hp, AC, and maybe ammunition or spell slots. Something useful to keep track of at all times.

Normal in character text is well normal, out of character talk is in italics.

I will have a Roll20 page up for combat maps when we get there. As is it would be nice if everyone could post once a day or so, more often if possible in combat though Roll20 for combat may cut down on the actual posts at that time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Rumors of werewolves in the mist draw adventurers and the foolhardy. But more draws you here. Each of you have been called on by your factions and set on a mission.

Fel'Jyani and Hong Xióng-Hü meet the Lord's Alliance

The two of you were called together by your respective contacts with in the Lord's Alliance. You arrive in Daggerford to meet with an operative.

A Lords' Alliance operative from Waterdeep named Eravien Haund comes to Daggerford bearing news that alliance agents have not only captured one of the werewolves
but also conducted a thorough interrogation before putting the creature out of its misery.

He greets each of you and tells you that what he has to tell you is a secret, he doesn't want you to reveal it to ANYONE. Once you agree to his terms he continues.

"What I have been able to gather from the captured werewolf is that the pack has almost a dozen members. The leader of the pack is a man named Kiril. They are apparently from a distant land called Barovia, no one in the Lord's Alliance seems to have any information about the place. It seems the werewolves worship a deity they call Mother Night. They leave and return to Barovia through some kind of ancient portal. Or at least that is what their description sounds like to me."

He pauses as he has gone through the information he has acquired. "Well that is the information I have, now for why you were called here. I have a mission for you, if you accept you will be rewarded. I wish you to destroy this ancient portal, thus sealing the werewolves in this Barovia. If you agree to do this I will give the both of you a scroll of Magic Weapon to help you in your task. And should you return successful I shall grant you each a letter of recommendation."

He pauses as he tries to gauge your intentions, then finishes. "Do you accept?"

Yveth and Moira Galbraith meet the Harpers

A Harper named Zelraun Roaringhorn knows a metalsmith who will silver your weapons for free. He also provides some helpful magic.

Zelraun has come to Daggerford to meet with it's ruler Duchess Morwen to provide Harper support in these trying times, and so you have been called forth to Daggerford to provide that support.

"We strive to protect the powerless," he says. "If the children kidnapped by the werewolves are still alive, I would see them safely returned."

He pulls out two scrolls from a scroll case. "These spell scrolls of Remove Curse could be vital in dealing with the Werewolves. Whats more I have made arrangements with a metalsmith here in Daggerford to have your weapons silvered. This will be necessary to deal with the werewolves. The two of you alone may need help in dealing with them, I am sure others will be making the trek for their own reasons. Gather a party before journeying forth and meet with the metalsmith, he will silver six weapons between you and your new party members."

As you agree to take on the task he hands both of you one of the scrolls and gives you directions for the metalsmith.

Marcos meets with the Order of the Gauntlet

You met with the heads of the Order of the Gauntlet chapter house in Waterdeep. They've stationed members of the order at various inns and homesteads east of Daggerford, so that locals need not fear the night. Now they're counting on you to find the werewolves' lair in the Misty Forest. Only then can the order mount an organized assault. As you prepare to depart, a knight of the order named Lanniver Strayl offers you his blessing.

"Before you go on your mission, take this..." He hands you a potion of heroism, "and may Tyr watch over you."

Dan Fei Son doesn't need to meet with the Emerald Enclave

You don't need to consult with others in the Emerald Enclave to know that the werewolves are upsetting the natural order. For balance to be restored, they must be eradicated. It seems the gods of nature agree, for they've sent good weather and preserved the monsters' tracks.

Yours is not a material gain. Instead you will gain Inspiration whenever a party member kills a werewolf. Inspiration is usually fairly rare to get so this could be good for you.

As you each meet with your respective factions, or become certain of what must be done, then make your way to Daggerford you all happen to meet and come together as you all become aware that you each are trying to deal with this werewolf problem. Before setting out for the Misty Forest you meet with a metalsmith as Yveth and Moira lead the way, to get six of your weapons silvered.

Now is the time to get to know each other, to decide what six weapons, or bundles of 20 ammunition, to get silvered. Once you are ready, making any final preparations and receiving your silvered weapons, you will make your way to the Misty Forest and destiny.

FriskyBoat
Apr 23, 2011
Marcos the level one paladin of Tyr

An intricately carved metal amulet hangs from the tall human's neck. Covered in scavenged armor and carrying a blade that has seen its fair share of battle, he looks a warrior who has seen battle time and time again. Despite his rough edges, his smile still puts one's heart at ease. In his manner, you see a tenderness not typically seen in a warrior. The paladin was a sight different from what was expected, lacking the bright armor that was frequently expected, as well as showing only a small proof of his devotion, hanging from his neck.

MARCOS: Greetings, fellows. My name is Marcos. Marcos smiles. It is my hope that our meeting will be the beginning of wondrous friendships.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Dan Fei Son
1st Level Monk
9/9 HP

The young woman sits cross-legged nearby, eyes closed and a staff in her lap, tips newly silvered. Her slender frame belies her inner strength as she meditates on the job ahead.

"My name is Dan Fei Son. May peace be our guide upon this journey."

Her voice is utterly calm, with a welcoming happiness to its tone.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Aug 6, 2016

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
Moira

"Well met. Name's Moira, best remember it. Now, go on then," Moira nodded at the smith and folded her arms. "I have little use for silver when the beasties'll burn all the same."

She glanced at Yveth. It seemed that word of the ambush and her false Harper membership had not spread, but from what Brom had told her, you could never be too sure.

Blank Construct fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Aug 6, 2016

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
Fel'Jyani
HP: 10/10 | AC: 14 | 20/20 Arrows 20/20 Silver Arrows

I accepted the task with some measure of hesitation. It wasn't exactly what I expected, and I questioned whether or not my talents were fit for the challenge, but it would reflect poorly if I turned down my first order. Turning nervously to the much larger woman beside me, I mumble,

"Uh, hello. I'm Fel'Jyani, but just Fee is fine. I, I guess we're partners? We're probably gonna need more than just the two of us though..."

Eventually, after some searching throughout Daggerford, we come across several other like-minded individuals who we join up with. Though the man named Marcos seemed kind enough, I never was sure how to act around the religious types. Following his lead, I nod in acknowledgement to the others.

"Hey there. My name's Fel'Jyani, but please just call me Fee. Not really used to working in a big group like this, but here's hoping it works out."
Didn't mention it in narration, but silvering 20 of my 40 arrows.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Hong Xióng-Hü, Level One Barbarian

"Yeah, sure, no problem. Nothing special, just gotta smash whatever's keeping the portal up, yeah? I can do that." Looking at her new partner, she smiles. "Hey, don't look so worried. I got your back." Rather than offer a hand, she simply takes Fee's hand and firmly shakes it. "I'm Hong Xióng-Hü, but if you're having trouble with foreign names, just call me Red. Now let's get going. Can't keep our costars waiting."

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hey there. So I take it you're all the folks I'm supposed to be traveling with or whatever? I'm...well in this place's dialect I'd be Red Bear-Tiger, but you can just call me Red. So, what's this about silvering stuff? Because I got a few things that could do with a new coat." Without a word she produces a big battleaxe in one hand and a warhammer in the other. "Gotta keep these things in tip top shape, y'know? Plus I don't think any of you are going to object. I'm gonna be the first one chargin' into battle, after all. That said...Lemme get a look at all of you."

She gives everyone a quick once-over, kind of analyzing them. Although you can likely tell there isn't much she's analyzing given how quickly she goes from one to the next.

"So we've got...A pretty handsome holy man in chain, some kinda hermit, someone good with their hands, and some kinda...bookish type? Anyway, this is already head and shoulders over my last group. Now, where's our ride? One of you did rent a coach, right?"

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
Yveth
13 HP 15 AC 80/20 bolts
"Nothing worth knowing until I see you all fight," mutters the monster hunter. She walks up to Red, and stares her down from under her own hood, "gently caress your hammer. My shortsword in addition to my bolts will be silvered."

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!

Red smiles.

"...Oh, we got a vocal one! You say some wimpy little blade's more important than my mallet?"

A similar staredown occurs. Her eye is a little glazed, but retains a stare for quite some time..before she laughs and sheathes the hammer.

"Go for it! While not the main reason, one reason I did this is 'cause I was wondering if anyone'd call me out on gettin' greedy. And sure enough, someone did! This is already turning out great: I got at least one person who won't take no guff from nobody."

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
Moira

"What of you, lass?" Moira turned to Dan Fei Son, "Have you some other means of splittin' a werewolf's hide? If not, well... might want to get to the smith before those two decide to silver themselves down to the boots."

Blank Construct fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Aug 6, 2016

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Dan Fei Son
1st Level Monk
9/9 HP

Dan Fei Son keeps her eyes closed. "Do not worry about me, friend." She holds her staff up to allow the silver caps on the ends to glisten in the light. "I have taken the required measures already."

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Daggerford

The group comes together, silvering a number of weapons for the upcoming trial. Then once everyone has made all necessary preparations they leave Daggerford and begin heading toward the Misty Forest. It takes some time, perhaps an hour or so to reach the edges of the Misty Forest. As they begin to near the forest some of the sharper eyes begin to notice tracks. They look somewhat like that of a wolf, but larger, and splayed out in such a way to suggest moving upright upon two legs instead of upon four. The tracks lead into the Misty Forest.

Misty Forest

You follow the tracks into the forest. At first it is easy to follow the tracks but as the hours wear one it becomes more and more difficult.

The woods darken as the trees begin to close ranks, their needle-covered arms interlocking to blot out the sun. The shroud of mist that covers the ground turns into creeping walls of gray fog that silently envelop you until you can't see more than a few feet in any direction. Soon, even the werewolf tracks disappear.

You look around and you are no longer entirely sure which way you came from.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

Fel'Jyani
HP: 10/10 | AC: 14 | 20/20 Arrows 20/20 Silver Arrows | Passive Perception: 15

Even though I had never set foot in these woods, or any woods in general honestly, I somehow felt...not at home, exactly, but comfortable here. At least, that's how I felt until the atmosphere started taking a turn for the creepy. I very, very carefully scanned our surroundings, keeping a hand on my longbow and sticking close to Red as I did so. Fairly confident that our immediate vicinity was safe, I hesitantly let out,

"Um, I could probably try some scouting to get our bearings? I'm not really used to tracking, but my senses are pretty good... but maybe someone else should tag along, just in case? This fog is kinda giving me bad vibes..."

TheFireMagi fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Aug 6, 2016

FriskyBoat
Apr 23, 2011
Marcos
HP 12/12 |AC 18

This bodes ill. The tracks disappear as we make progress? I smell a snare.

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
Moira

Upon the loss of the strange tracks, Moira's grip tightened on her staff. Brom set ambushes in similar conditions, and she had picked off more than her fair share of scouts, lone or otherwise.

"I say stick together. Never tracked one meself, but I'll put money on werewolves bein' clever bastards. Wouldn't be surprised if its sitting in a tree somewhere, waiting for us to divide ourselves. This fog'd make it easy pickings."

Blank Construct fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Aug 6, 2016

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Misty Forest?

You travel through the forest, passing through the thick fog, everything seems to look the same until you come across a road passing through the woods. After inspecting the road, and trying to find differences between the two directions you turn to the left and follow the road out of the forest.

A. OLD SVALICH ROAD

Black pools of water stand like dark mirrors in and around the muddy roadway. Giant trees loom on both sides of the road, their branches clawing at the mist.

At least you seem to be out of worst of the forest.

You continue traveling, time passes though when you look up it is hard to tell. The light seems dimmer than you remember before entering the Misty Forest. Hours later and you have grown tired and hungry but you are greeted by a new site.

B. GATES OF BAROVIA

The fog spills out of the forest to swallow up the road behind you. Ahead, jutting from the impenetrable woods on both sides of the road, are high stone buttresses looming gray in the fog. Huge iron gates hang on the stonework.

Dew clings with cold tenacity to the rusted bars. Two headless statues of armed guardians flank the gate, their heads now lying among the weeds at their feet. They greet you only with silence.

As you approach the gates they swing open, screeching as the hinges move.

Marching order seems to be Marcos and Red in the front row, Fee in the second row, and one of the others in that row and the last two in the back?

FriskyBoat
Apr 23, 2011
Marcos
12 HP | 18 AC

Be alert, I sense death here. We've still seen neither hide nor hair of any beast, and I'm not sure those gates were opened by the wind. There are things other than werewolves here and I'd rather not meet their teeth.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Dan Fei Son
1st Level Monk
9/9 HP

"Keep your minds unclouded by fear. Inner turmoil is what these beasts feed on most."

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

Fel'Jyani

"That's easy to say... " I murmur quietly.

I mean, we were searching for werewolves here. Werewolves! It was kind of a huge leap from snatching trinkets or breaking into houses. Sighing aside to myself, I stare up at the ominous gates.

"So, I guess we go in? No point in standing around after coming this far."

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!

"...Seriously? None of you are gonna step forward? Fine, I'll handle it."

Red is definitely the first through the gates, not a care in the world. A werewolf is just a really hairy dude with muscles and claws, she can handle that.

FriskyBoat
Apr 23, 2011
Marcos, Level one Paladin
12 HP |18 AC

I'll not be far behind you, Red. I've been itching for a fight since we started moving through the woods, anyway. Keep an eye on the flank. I don't know how smart they are, but the darkness affords them a powerful strength.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Yveth
13 HP 15 AC 80/20 bolts
The monster hunter beckons the rest of the group to follow at once, "We all go in together, this gate will not separate us."

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
B. GATES OF BAROVIA

As the last of you step through the massive gates they swing shut. As you turn and inspect the gates you find they do not open again. The road continues through the forest.

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
Moira

Moira jumped. She stopped for a moment and blinked hard. When she opened her eyes she saw the forest in front of her.

Easier said than done Dan, Moira thought. She took a long swig from her water skin and wiped her brow.

"Aye, I'm with you. Just keep your blades between me and whatever comes at us."

Blank Construct fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Aug 7, 2016

FriskyBoat
Apr 23, 2011
Marocs
Level 1 Paladin
12 HP | 18 AC

We're being strung along here. I don't think we should stay here, we need to press forward. We have no ground to give here if it comes to a fight. Keep watching the flanks and keep your heads down.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

Fel'Jyani

"Being led by our noses right from the start really doesn't feel good..."

Grumbling, I nevertheless nod in agreement with Marcos, making sure to keep the two eager warriors in front of me as we continued on into the forest.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
C. SVALICH WOODS

Towering trees, whose tops are lost in heavy gray mist, block out all but a death-gray light. The tree trunks are unnaturally close to one another, and the woods have the silence of a forgotten grave, yet exude the feeling of an unvoiced scream.

You continue along the road for awhile longer when Fee stops.

You catch the scent of death on the air.

Fee goes off to follow the scent of death, to find out what has happened.

The foul scent leads you to a human corpse half-buried in the underbrush about fifteen feet from the road. The young man appears to be a commoner. His muddy clothes are torn and raked with claw marks. Crows have been at the body, which is surrounded by the paw prints. The man has obviously been dead for several days. He holds a crumpled envelope in one hand.

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Aug 7, 2016

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

Fel'Jyani
HP: 10/10 | AC: 14 | 18/20 Arrows 20/20 Silver Arrows | Passive Perception: 15

While it wasn't the first corpse that I had seen, it was still unpleasant to look at. Curious despite myself, I crept up to the man's body with my nose pinched, and snatch up the envelope. Stepping slightly away from the reeking corpse, I call back to the others as I begin to peel open the envelope.

"There's, uh, there's a dead man over here! Probably several days old? He had some kind of envelope on him that I'm trying to get open now..."

TheFireMagi fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Aug 8, 2016

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
C. SVALICH WOODS

Fee opens the letter.

FriskyBoat
Apr 23, 2011
Marcos
Level One Paladin
12 HP | 18 AC

Speak of vampires. That this man was caught by a werewolf, these woods are treacherous. I think there is more to fear out there than wolves. If you'll excuse me for a moment. Fee, would you lead me to the young man? I would be remiss if I were to not deliver some sort of prayer for him.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
C. SVALICH WOODS

The letter in the man's hand had a large "B" set into its wax seal. The parchment is worn and flimsy.

The letter is read and Fee shows Marcos the body, as he goes about praying over the body a lone wolf howl can be heard in the distance.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Dan Fei Son
1st Level Monk
9/9 HP

"Ah, so there are not only werewolves, but vampires. The plot thickens, as they say. Well, this means we must be getting close to the root of the problem, at least."

Dan Fei's voice is the same calm tone as it always is, despite her being face to face with a wolf-eaten corpse.

FriskyBoat
Apr 23, 2011
Marcos
Level One Paladin
12 HP |18 AC
Marcos kneels and says a short prayer. He knows time is of the essence, and having never met the man, can say little more for him than general benedictions. He stands back up and looks at Fee. We need to rejoin everyone. I have a bad feeling about that howl. It seemed distant, but we can never know.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!

A roar? Well Red will roar right back!

"Shut up you lousy animals! We'll have your pelts soon enough! Let's keep going."

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
C. SVALICH WOODS

As Marcos starts praying more and more howls begin to join the call. Halfway through his prayer he is interrupted as five giant wolves pop out of the forest. Hearing the danger the others are in Red rushes forward, as her muscles strain, and she brings forth a heavy slash at one of the giant wolves, but it misses by a hairbreadth.

Roll20

Rolled for Red, got a 12 to hit which was not quite enough.

Initiative

21 Red
16 Yveth :rolldice:
13 Moira :rolldice:
08 Fee :rolldice:
08 Marcos :rolldice:
06 Dire Wolves
05 Dan Fei Son

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
C. SVALICH WOODS

The party bites into the wolves, and one howls in pain from the fire. Then they converge on the party, ripping into Marcos and possibly knocking him down. First one wolf attacks Yveth, but then when a second follows up it downs her in a single bite. Still she breathes, but things look bad for her. The wolves stare at Yveth as she stands on the road, not approaching yet, but that soon may change. One wolf does not manage to find a target, blocked by fire it rushes through the trees until finally coming close to Moira, but not close enough to taste her blood. Yet.

Roll20

So ouch fairly average damage of 8 vs Marcos, but then the advantage attack vs Yveth does a whopping 13 points of damage putting her at 0 for the moment. Moira's firey gambit paid off in that Wolf 2 could not reach her as it went the long way around the fire rather than do a very un animal like thing by running through the fire.

Okay going back a bit, they did not actually attack Yveth.

Initiative

21 Red :rolldice:
06 Dire Wolves
05 Dan Fei Son :rolldice:

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Aug 8, 2016

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Yveth
13 HP 15 AC 80/20 bolts
Curious, the wolves have a clear path to her, and must know she is attacking them, but they do not fight back. Yveth counts the people who have and have not been attacked and comes to her conclusion, "Get onto the road! They appear not to attack those who stay on the road!"

There is another possibility, she realizes, "Or near the torch!"

slydingdoor fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Aug 8, 2016

FriskyBoat
Apr 23, 2011
Marcos
Level One Paladin
4/12 HP | 18 AC
Yveth's warning came too late for Marcos; he swung at the wolf but it nimbly dodged away. He gritted his teeth, knowing that the worst was soon to come.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
C. SVALICH WOODS

The party manages to take down one of the massive wolves, the others howl in rage and grief and rip into the party with a vengeance. Marcos is brought down as another wolf takes the place of its down companion. Another wolf attempts to bite Red but fails, then pulls back. Red swings but misses as well. Another wolf takes its place and nearly rips her jugular out. But Red is fueled by adrenaline and battlelust, and stays standing. The final wolf hunkers down, ready to leap, as it watches Yveth on the road. But doesn't move to attack, at the moment.

Roll20

So Yveth hits wolf 1, doesn't quite kill it, then Moira's fire finishes it off. Wolf 5 moves in and puts down Marcos. Wolf 3 bites and misses Red, then backs up, Red swings and misses on the OA. Wolf 2 moves in and crits Red for 20 damage, but she is raging so yeah she stands through a 20 damage crit at 1st level. Badass that she is. Wolf 4 seems to be readying an action.

Initiative

21 Red :rolldice:
06 Dire Wolves
05 Dan Fei Son :rolldice:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
C. SVALICH WOODS

Rather than making any more attacks Red grabs Marcos, avoiding a wolf bite in the process and runs back to the road where Fee stabilizes the fallen paladin. The group stays to the road and continues on, the wolves watch but don't seem to attack them on the road.

• Locked thread