Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

buddy of mine is spotting me some of the hash I smoked last night I'm so excited it's so bomb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
Just found out that the entity I've been calling my Holy Guardian Angel is either a demon or not a demon, as opposed to some sort of quantum superposition of demon/not-demon that would allow me to be the ubermensch.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

DrowningInDreams posted:

Just found out that the entity I've been calling my Holy Guardian Angel is either a demon or not a demon, as opposed to some sort of quantum superposition of demon/not-demon that would allow me to be the ubermensch.

whats it like having schizophrenia

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Celluloid Sam posted:

I only have psychosis so I couldn't tell you. But psychosis is pretty awesome.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Celluloid Sam posted:

buddy of mine is spotting me some of the hash I smoked last night I'm so excited it's so bomb

n i c e :respek:

PS. cool avatar for a cool dude

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

DrowningInDreams posted:

same

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Jestery posted:

I ate too much Indian food last night and I have woken up with the odd sensation of being very hungry but also having a very full tum tum. It's very uncomfortable. I'm hoping I don't get the shits later today.

9/10 times this hunger is caused by thirst/dehydration. Drink a few liters of water and you won't be hungry later. Don't chug water though, the body won't be able to take in the amount it needs because you'll just start pissing.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Celluloid Sam posted:

It's like being a happy and creative person who understands humor and social situations and then people get mad at that. I think, might be lesch nyhan. :shrug:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just got done cooking some red beans and some roast chicken and some steamed veg :yum:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

what the h*ck

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i beat crusader kings 2

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

the great deceiver posted:

i'm definitely gonna make salsa today with blackened tomatoes. i have 5 tomato plants in my garden that are all ripe right now so i have more fresh tomatoes than i know what to do with.

How'd your salsa come out?

While I'm here let's talk guac: it's good. For our recipe you'd take fresh squeezed lime juice, a lot of cilantro, a few habaneros (these were huge batches, like half of one at most is realistic for a normal batch), pickled jalapenos and the juice they were pickled in, and some simple seasonings and blend that up until it's a bubbly green liquid that smells like heaven. Pour that over your prepared avocados. When I started there they wanted me to use this big potato masher, after two batches I wasn't wild about I said gently caress that and threw some gloves on and mashed it by hand. Always do that, you get an incredible level of control over the texture when you do it by hand. Then you just dump some pico in there to add texture and onionyness, mix it up gently, and you're in business.

We did two kinds of molé as well, but that stuff is way too complicated to remember. I'm amazed I even pulled it off the couple times I had to make it, it was like twenty+ ingredients and four hours of careful cooking for either of them. All this in a tiny shotgun kitchen attached to a strip club.

Real Mean Queen fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Aug 8, 2016

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!

Haier posted:

9/10 times this hunger is caused by thirst/dehydration. Drink a few liters of water and you won't be hungry later. Don't chug water though, the body won't be able to take in the amount it needs because you'll just start pissing.

I thought the same an had two glasses of water before bed and then a glass or two in the middle of the night. So I'd thanks for the tip though I will remember in the future

I've always been a gassy bloke and it was a lot of Indian, I'm thinking it was a metric poo poo ton of farts. Amd my stomach had slightly distended. I looked like one of those African kids.

Also I work in a school and I was cropdusting kids left right and centre with my Indian farts

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

hi :wave:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

aww yeah the beans yesterday came out great and this morning I had one of those satisfying dumps where like 2 lbs of crap just gets deposited all at once into the toilet bowl :cool:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I am the last baby I think!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Should I go get world famous bbq for lunch today?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

The Bananana posted:

Should I go get world famous bbq for lunch today?

when is the answer to that question ever "no?"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

No.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

psychokitty posted:

when is the answer to that question ever "no?"

Just now, apparently

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

you are wrong

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Maybe I should do a flash thread about it?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

The Bananana posted:

Just now, apparently

he is wrong and also murderous, from what i hear on the internets

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

The Bananana posted:

Maybe I should do a flash thread about it?

sounds legit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psychokitty posted:

he is wrong and also murderous, from what i hear on the internets
I've got "killer" good opinions so that means Don't Get the BBQ

• Locked thread