Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

thathonkey posted:

ah poo poo i forgot i could be watching the olympics ....

*continues to shitpost instead*

oh shi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
My life is going pretty well, although I do live in perpetual fear that some horrible doom is lurking just over the horizon, figuratively speaking.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

thathonkey posted:

ah poo poo i forgot i could be watching the olympics ....

*continues to shitpost instead*

im just watching it because my boy demarcus cousins playing also i have beer, wax and norcos

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

the great deceiver posted:

im just watching it because my boy demarcus cousins playing also i have beer, wax and norcos

i'm coming over bitch

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

thathonkey posted:

i'm coming over bitch

my roommates are in reno for the weekend so im just chillin by myself fuckin do it

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
my wife is pragnent and we are having a baby in december hopefully its birthday is on christmas so we dont have to buy two sets of gifts

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
This morning I woke as usual and drank a couple liters of water since sleeping leaves one in a dehydrated state. For the first time in a very long time, I thought I would have an energy drink just for the hell of it since it's a day off and I want to go out cruising. The liters of water + energy drink on an empty stomach, and not having caffeine in a while has given me some very sprayful diarrhea that keeps coming back again and again and is preventing me from leaving the house. It's almost 2pm and I would have been out for a few hours by now and I am stuck at home blowing Rio water out of my b-hole.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
at lunch today i was waiting at the valet stand (trying unsuccessfully to get in the shade) for my car and this guy came up to me and handed me his ticket

i was wearing a pretty standard t-shirt and shorts outfit i'm really wondering what made him think i was a valet they wear pretty distinct uniforms

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

my wife is pragnent and we are having a baby in december hopefully its birthday is on christmas so we dont have to buy two sets of gifts

Awesome lifehack

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

psychokitty posted:

Awesome lifehack

hey i just wanted to tell you this but my weird, unmarried, probably gay 55 year old uncle has a cat he calls PK, thats short for psycho kitty

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

hey i just wanted to tell you this but my weird, unmarried, probably gay 55 year old uncle has a cat he calls PK, thats short for psycho kitty

hmm interesting

My cat is currently growling at me

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

psychokitty posted:

hmm interesting

My cat is currently growling at me

you need to soothe the wild beast

i got nothing to do today so i think im gonna watch the last 3 episodes of stranger things

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

Unfortunately, that isn't how it works. Your child will simply expect twice the number of christmas presents as his siblings. As most parents generally spend more for christmas than birthdays, this leads to a nett loss. Sorry to burst your bubble.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

i got nothing to do today so i think im gonna watch the last 3 episodes of stranger things

A good plan

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Haier posted:

This morning I woke as usual and drank a couple liters of water since sleeping leaves one in a dehydrated state. For the first time in a very long time, I thought I would have an energy drink just for the hell of it since it's a day off and I want to go out cruising. The liters of water + energy drink on an empty stomach, and not having caffeine in a while has given me some very sprayful diarrhea that keeps coming back again and again and is preventing me from leaving the house. It's almost 2pm and I would have been out for a few hours by now and I am stuck at home blowing Rio water out of my b-hole.

Bless your heart

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i just got back from italy a few hours ago and am enjoying some beer in my place while i start laundry

my job has crushed my soul to the point where i feel i have no energy to walk out the door most days and i have no idea what i'm supposed to do to make things better

i need to quit this career path and i've told myself for four months that I will start throwing my applications out monday

like four months of "august 8 is the day"

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

DrPossum posted:

i just got back from italy a few hours ago and am enjoying some beer in my place while i start laundry

my job has crushed my soul to the point where i feel i have no energy to walk out the door most days and i have no idea what i'm supposed to do to make things better

i need to quit this career path and i've told myself for four months that I will start throwing my applications out monday

Do it. Life's too short for that garbage. If you're unmarried and without kids then it's especially the time to not put up with a lovely daily life that you dread living.

P.S. How as Italia? Where'd you go?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Haier posted:

Do it. Life's too short for that garbage. If you're unmarried and without kids then it's especially the time to not put up with a lovely daily life that you dread living.

P.S. How as Italia? Where'd you go?

I'm going to. it's just hard and terrifying since I've been on a extremely singular path since I was 16

Italia was pretty good, but a microcosm of my problems which I'll spare the thread. It was a work function in Trento (north in mountains) which is a lovely place I've been a few times. One of my colleagues put it as "all of the good things of italy with all of the efficiency of germany".

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
So my son (a w few weeks from being 13) showed me a screenshot from Kik about one of his girl friends who's 12 I think. Anyhow it was her repelling a 21 year old pedo. What the gently caress man!!!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

King of Bees posted:

So my son (a w few weeks from being 13) showed me a screenshot from Kik about one of his girl friends who's 12 I think. Anyhow it was her repelling a 21 year old pedo. What the gently caress man!!!

Which mod was it????

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

King of Bees posted:

Which mod was it????

Was it that robato rear end in a top hat or was it that mod?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sorry I was hitting on your son's girlfriend KoB i have dyslexia

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Worked till 2am friday night, got home at 2:30 went to bed at 3:15. After some fitful sleep I woke up at 8 probably getting 3 hours total of sleep. Arrived at work at 9 am, later found out my grandmother passed away this morning at around 7am. Arrived home around 7:30 pm.

YonKnave
Jun 23, 2010
might kill myself. not sure yet.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

YonKnave posted:

might kill myself. not sure yet.

Cool. Be careful. Make sure you come right back and report what's on the other side

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
lol my grandma texted me some stuff that was basically like "yeah she's like that do what you gotta do for you"

thanks mom for revealing yourself at last as a total emotional abuser so i could get a laugh at how bad you are while i'm mourning the loss of the woman i loved, I guess?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Light Gun Man posted:

lol my grandma texted me some stuff that was basically like "yeah she's like that do what you gotta do for you"

i hope you're doing okay dude make sure you take some time off work if you need it okay

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Celluloid Sam posted:

i hope you're doing okay dude make sure you take some time off work if you need it okay

yeah i already told my boss i probably wasn't coming back in while she was in the hospital last week. he understood, and him and some other people from work came to the funeral and gave me my check and stuff. they didn't even know her, so that was pretty nice of them.

if i feel better in a week or two he'll probably even let me come back

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Light Gun Man posted:

yeah i already told my boss i probably wasn't coming back in while she was in the hospital last week. he understood, and him and some other people from work came to the funeral and gave me my check and stuff. they didn't even know her, so that was pretty nice of them.

if i feel better in a week or two he'll probably even let me come back

i hope so man you sound like you have your head on right and will get through all this horrible poo poo

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Celluloid Sam posted:

i hope so man you sound like you have your head on right and will get through all this horrible poo poo

here's hoping. it's all pretty hosed up though.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Light Gun Man posted:

Light Gun Man posted:

i can only imagine its cliche as hell but send me a pm if you need a dude to talk to

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

im waiting for school to start and i'm going out with my ex on tuesday as well as interviewing for a new job at a medical supply company

edit: i got bored and looked up another ex on facebook and she's dating someone that looks a lot like me :yikes:

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Celluloid Sam posted:

i can only imagine its cliche as hell but send me a pm if you need a dude to talk to

Yeah man I'm like a walking bundle of cliches now myself. Like I never had much in the way of regrets or whatever and now I have shitloads.

i have like two dozen internet friends blowing up my phone as it is and i'll probably try the grief counseling so i should be ok, I think. someday.

Business Gorillas posted:

edit: i got bored and looked up another ex on facebook and she's dating someone that looks a lot like me :yikes:

offer her a clone threesome

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Light Gun Man posted:

i'm genuinely sorry for your loss

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Light Gun Man posted:

Yeah man I'm like a walking bundle of cliches now myself. Like I never had much in the way of regrets or whatever and now I have shitloads.

i have like two dozen internet friends blowing up my phone as it is and i'll probably try the grief counseling so i should be ok, I think. someday.

offer her a clone threesome

totally understood man good luck and make sure you do what you gotta to stay sane and please don't get addicted to drugs or drinking it's a bandaid for a problem that needs a real solution

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Light Gun Man posted:

good luck

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I did kind of but a lot of drinks but I don't really drink too much in general. I don't do any drugs either. It is pretty scary though. I feel real bad for her mom too so I'm probably gonna try and concentrate on helping her out and stuff.

Thanks for all the support. It means a lot even though we are effectively strangers.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
No crack, heroin,pills and booze , or CrossFit. Please thanks

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i smoked some hash and it's destroying me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Celluloid Sam posted:

i smoked some hash and it's destroying me

Wweed is fine. Unless it makes you feel bad.

• Locked thread